• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I mostly play on weekends these days. No work to wake up to so I can do some late night sessions. Early morning Saturday's are also good. Early being relative lol as I sleep in until 9am.

Sunday's not so much. That's my chore day and getting ready for the work week.

I can't do weekdays much other than some short Switch sessions.

Gaming still beats TV and movies for me as my media consumption hobby. Books edge it out though. But I read on my commute.

Tonypark

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Weekend mostly from 4 to 8 hours a day sometimes. 1 or 2 hours during week days but it is extremely rare.

I barely watch netflix or tv anymore.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
Hm... I played captain toad for 15 min last week.

Smash will probably put me back into a gaming mode..

tenderbrew

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
with kids and family, early morning weekends and late night weekends are the time

late night weekdays work, but i'm usually exhausted

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
In the evening when kids are asleep, on my commute or on when I have a day off during the week.
I mostly can't play on week ends.
Playing on the TV isn't an easy task too

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
At least 1-2 hours each weekday unless I am working OT that week. Weekends usually average 3-5 per day depending on plans, chores, and local multiplayer gaming opportunities.

So I guess my weekly range ends up being ~10-20 hours. Although it definitely spikes above 20 when I stumble across a game that really hooks me

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Only during weekends & holidays. It used to be the rule of my household, but now I just roll with it since I need to focus on college during the week.

Father Kratos

Oct 30, 2017
Not able to get enough time these days, so playing on Friday and Saturday night for a good 4-5 hours each. In a way, I'm liking this schedule as by the time Friday evening comes, I begin to have the craving to play and hence enjoy it more.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
single and childless and still pretty much have no time. two hours -- at the very max -- for unwinding after work, and if i really dig the game i'll cram it into the weekends

i can't wrap my head around how people can 'platinum' so many games in such short order. like, i'm barely nibbling on RDR2 when everybody else has been through every crevice of it. but different people, different habits

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
basically every single day. I'm single and never been married or never had any kids

so on work nights, that means from about 7:00pm to 2:00am. minus time to eat dinner and sometimes take a nap for 1 or 2 hours

on my two non-work days, pretty much all day long if I want

I only watch sports on TV, but I have my TV setup in the same room as my PC so I can watch it in the background at the same time

NovusTerminus

May 24, 2018
I work third shift, so I play them on my days off overnight, and sometimes for a few hours before I go to work, but I try to balance my time between gaming and my main hobby which is art. That is the tough part.

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Since I only play single player stuff, and I have strange taste, I probably only play around eight games a year, but when I do, if I'm really enjoying it, it play it pretty much all my free time until I'm done. Right now I'm playing thru RDR2 at a snails pace, because it's dull, but if RE2 grabs me as I suspect, I'll probably go thru both campaigns launch week.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever I'm not working and evenings. I can get a good 12-16 hours a week in if I'm really into what I'm playing.

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly at work (probably 4 hours a night). Then a couple hours in the evening at home. I could easily put 60 hours in a week but I try to balance time between other hobbies as well.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
10pm-2am. Which is around an hour or 2 after the kids all go to bed. It's hard to play every day, because I'm up by 6:30, but I usually manage a couple of days a week.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
Every night for about an hour (assuming I'm not too tired) just before I sleep. Also, during lunch breaks, and on a day off, for 2-3 hours (depending on the day and mood). It takes a bit of a while to get through longer titles but it's still doable.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
I only work 30 hours a week at the moment. So, still quite a lot of time to play. Play games usually in the evening.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
My son goes to bed pretty early but I have to spend time prepping food and such for the next day. Usually hang out with the wife for a bit before she goes to bed. If I'm not too tired I'll play for a bit. Longer on the weekends.

Rob2K19

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
During the day when I have free time. Considering my plans for the future, that will shift to late night, which is my anime time.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I play almost exclusively at night once my wife has gone to bed. Between work, wife and family I really don't have time to play during the day ever. Switch is a god send for me as it allows me to play short bursts and just put it to sleep when I'm done.

butman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Monday to Friday after work.
Weekends when i can.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
At least 3-4 hours a day when I get off work if nothing is going on. Only when something like Red Dead comes out I'll play everyday from the time I get home til I go to bed until I beat it.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
Depends on the games. If a game is really good I can play every day when ever I get the opportunity. Usually its an hour before
going to sleep in bed or half an hour in the dumpster. Sometimes I play at work during breaks with colleagues. I have a wife and a kid so I dont get much time but it can get stressful at work sometimes so its a good relaxation point in my daily routine.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
A few hours a day. Every other day. Used to be at least 5 to 10 hours every day, but I work more now and I'm often too tired to do it.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly at night after work, sometimes during lunch break if i manage to squeeze some time and while the laundry is being done on sundays.

NowhereFaded

Nov 11, 2017
Ridgefield, Wa
I play from 3 to 430 am Monday through Friday and on weekends from about 5 am til the family wakes up.
The early bird gets the PWN!!
TaterPop1980 on Xbox if u care to join me .

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
30-60 minutes with a cup of coffee after I wakeup...will probably stop doing that when I finish Red Dead. 1-2 hours before going to bed...thats usually only when I have a game Im really engrossed in which at the moment is Red Dead.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Almost never during week days. I squeezed in maybe an hour of OG Deus Ex before bed last night. I play mostly on weekends, when I'm not out of the house.

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
Usually a couple of hours at the end of the day. Sometimes more than a couple of hours...

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Usually an hour or two an evening on weekdays. Sometimes less or more depending on whether I'm really into a show or want to watch a movie.

On weekends, varies a lot. Sometimes none, sometimes I'll spend half the day playing.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I have a messed up internal clock, so it can be at 7am, or 4pm or even 3:30am. Depends on how I've slept, what my sleeping schedule has become and how much work I have to do.

Adathir

Oct 25, 2017
I try to play at least a couple of hours a day on the week days that I'm not too busy, then on the weekends if I'm lucky I will spend most of the day playing some combination of pc+console games.