• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
...Why would you leave at that scene? That's quite an important one to watch for character development.

Also if you need a bathroom break at the one hour mark, surely you need one at the two hour mark as well.

Nah, man, it's not "need to pee every hour", it's "won't make it the full 3 hours without peeing" so you might as well do your pee-break at the most convenient point.

And i disagree with you on the character development aspect... "I wanna. But i could also not. - But you should. - But i could just not. - But you really wanna, though. - Yeah but i could also not. - But how would you feel if you didn't?"

The scene's not all that crucial. That struggle is much more efficiently conveyed in scenes prior and after.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
My major issue is that between the trailers and the endless car and bank commercials, movies start like forty minutes after the lights dim now.

I don't necessarily have to go to the bathroom, but it bugs me that I may have to go to the bathroom later, when something important is happening.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
My major issue is that between the trailers and the endless car and bank commercials, movies start like forty minutes after the lights dim now.

I don't necessarily have to go to the bathroom, but it bugs me that I may have to go to the bathroom later, when something important is happening.

You can ask the cinema when the show actually starts, and show up at that time.