• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sealtest

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man.. I wanted cross servers with xbox players :( Guess me and my buddy still wont be able to play together.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So this was shown off to press at an event. I wonder....was this a Blizzard event? A Nintendo event? Were other unannounced Switch games shown?

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
I was waiting for this and will definitely get. I do wonder about the fps. Was the ps3 version 60fps? If so, wonder if switch version will be.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I haven't played Diablo 3 in years. I might get this .

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, FUCK yes. Another day one along with POE II. Keep feeding me, Switch, and I'll keep eating.

Oct 27, 2017
"It remains to be seen how the game actually performs on the Nintendo Switch"
It's a PS3/360 port. It'll perform just fine

Oct 26, 2017
Hold on. It shows it from a Contributor. Even if the article existed, can this be trusted and not just be an elaborate fake?

The screen with Ganondorf does look off, almost photoshopped IMO.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
$59.99 is hilarious. The game came out six years ago for fucks sake.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this isn't the 'new Diablo stuff' blizzard have to announce. This is a killer package for
those who haven't played it yet, but I own D3 3 places already and just played through a good chunk of a season last month. I want me some D4!

PIkkonX

Oct 27, 2017
I've been soo hyped about this possibly coming to Switch. My friends have got to be tired of me talking about it and now it's almost time!

Kilbane65

Oct 27, 2017
Dat price O.o
I think this release was hinted by a tweet with a pic of a Diablo wall switch, so this is expected but glad to see the confirmation at least.
Edit: Found it

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
PSA to anyone who haven't played D3 in a long time: It's a much, MUCH better game than it was.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Okay I'm completely down for this. I've been meaning to get Diablo 3 for my so to try. if they get hooked on the switch version instead then the PS4 won't be tied up...

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Console version is the best version of D3, says my carpal tunnel syndrome. Probably won't triple dip for Switch because handheld hurts my hands.

Wish they would add controller support to PC for D4!

Also if they can charge 60 for Skyrim, they can certainly charge 60 for D3.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Finally the teaser by Blizz all those many months ago means something.

Was waiting for the day to see Diablo 3 on the Switch.

All the news lately has to mean some Direct is being planned for sometime very soon. Especially with D3 being supposed to release in 2018.

The price does scare me a bit...but maybe it will allow me to actually play more than what I did on PC. Never even played crusader or necro yet

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this isn't the 'new Diablo stuff' blizzard have to announce. This is a killer package for
those who haven't played it yet, but I own D3 3 places already and just played through a good chunk of a season last month. I want me some D4!

Blizzard already said they have multiple Diablo projects to announce.

So the other one is the Diablo mobile game they're also working on.

But seriously D4 all but confirmed, I would be surprised if we didn't see something at Blizzcon this year.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Erik, you're fired. My man Paul Tassi wouldn't make a slip like this. Lol.

Now here's hoping we get that Diablo II remaster...

zanq

May 15, 2018
Do you guys think it will be playable with just one Joy-Con? I just played Diablo III on PC and it was a long time ago

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I want to see people deny this is actually happening like they did in the thread about the lightswitch tweet.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if this was the major direct reveal for their online service... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.