• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Warriors upsetting the Mavs was one of the great moments in NBA history

Oct 25, 2017
Dude retired to Hawaii and plays cards and smokes with Willie Nelson and Woody Harrelson on the regular, what a life

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Wow. Dudes image is completely changed lol. Long hair. Wearing the chain on the outside. Slimmer.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LMAO. You got hear the Stephen Jackson story when Don and Baron Davis found out they were cleared for weed:

"Nobody knows this story, so this is the first time somebody is hearing this. We're in Utah and the drug test people are around, you know, to get our last drug test so we can smoke, right? Don Nelson, we talked about weed all the time, he was cool with talking about weed. We got our last test in Utah, right? So me and Baron [Davis] are coming out the locker room just screaming, excited with our last pink slip saying we could smoke for the rest of the season and Don Nelson hauls ass down there giving us high fives like, "Yeah, we can smoke now!" It was cool, the fact that he knows what's going on off the court with his players, which was great man. We enjoyed it. That's why we were a great team."

Last edited:

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Holy fuck I had no idea how he looked now. I definitely would like to smoke and drink with this man. Still a big fan of Run-TMC. Don was ahead of his time.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Good for him. I hope I look that good in my 70s. Also, run TMC was way ahead of its time.

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lives in hawaii, farms weed and coffee, and also "hosts the island's most exclusive poker game with Willie Nelson, Woody Harrelson and Owen Wilson". hell the guy is starting to look like willie nelson at this point. looks like he's just loving life.

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
It's still funny to think Nelly in the past could get under his player's skin so much that they resort to choking him.

How time flies.

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO. You got here the Stephen Jackson story when Don and Baron Davis found out they were cleared for weed.

"Nobody knows this story, so this is the first time somebody is hearing this. We're in Utah and the drug test people are around, you know, to get our last drug test so we can smoke, right? Don Nelson, we talked about weed all the time, he was cool with talking about weed. We got our last test in Utah, right? So me and Baron [Davis] are coming out the locker room just screaming, excited with our last pink slip saying we could smoke for the rest of the season and Don Nelson hauls ass down there giving us high fives like, "Yeah, we can smoke now!" It was cool, the fact that he knows what's going on off the court with his players, which was great man. We enjoyed it. That's why we were a great team."

Lol this is why I laughed when he said he didn't do it while he coached or played, what a damn lie

Geeko

Oct 27, 2017
San Jose, CA
Apparently he doesn't just smoke it but grows it as well. He regularly talks with Tom Tolbert on KNBR radio and is a common point of discussion, lol.