• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jul 5, 2018
This is sad news. I fondly remember watching Too Cool as a kid. Scotty 2 Hotty's worm dance got more of a pop than anything that's happened in WWE in the last 2 years.

s_mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Haven't had a chance to listen yet, but apparently Dave said on his podcast that Jerry purposefully didn't bail him out in the hope that Brian would learn a lesson, as he's never really grown up and is always needing bailing out of various situations. I can't imagine what he's thinking right now.

Urgh, I hope he stays healthy because that could be a terrible strain on him if true. Even if there was no way to predict what happened, for all the world I wouldn't want to deal with "what ifs" like that.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
For some reason this one's really bumming me out a lot more than I expected. I guess him being Jerry's son and the fact he was fighting addiction for so long. I don't usually watch Raw but I think I'll tune in tonight and see if he gets a tribute.