• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jul 5, 2018
This is sad news. I fondly remember watching Too Cool as a kid. Scotty 2 Hotty's worm dance got more of a pop than anything that's happened in WWE in the last 2 years.

s_mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Haven't had a chance to listen yet, but apparently Dave said on his podcast that Jerry purposefully didn't bail him out in the hope that Brian would learn a lesson, as he's never really grown up and is always needing bailing out of various situations. I can't imagine what he's thinking right now.

Urgh, I hope he stays healthy because that could be a terrible strain on him if true. Even if there was no way to predict what happened, for all the world I wouldn't want to deal with "what ifs" like that.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
For some reason this one's really bumming me out a lot more than I expected. I guess him being Jerry's son and the fact he was fighting addiction for so long. I don't usually watch Raw but I think I'll tune in tonight and see if he gets a tribute.