• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Presenting, the Mercedes-AMG F1 inflatable matress:
414EAjcmNpL._SX425_.jpg

OP
OP
BlackFyre

BlackFyre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It looks serviceable. It's black with a bit of gold. Can't go wrong with that color scheme regardless of lack of sponsors.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gold is a bit softer than I would like but I guess it would be too JPS otherwise.

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
I kind of like it. They didnt go too HAM with the "gold".

The JPS ripoffs of recent are tired and lazy. I don't think they got near that.

Fisico

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
It would also somehow explain why Russel was chosen instead of Ocon.
Don't get me wrong, he deserved it 100% thanks his junior pedigree, but he probably had more backing than Ocon and him being british might have helped in some ways (direct or indirect), reddit leak also suggested that they were looking for british sponsorship thanks to Russel signing, probably more convenient for them as a british team anyway.

I feel like I'm wording this poorly somehow :(

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Would be funny if they plastered a massive BT Sport logo on the side pod! But yeah, that's probably why your line rental is going up again this year.....

Qronicle

Oct 27, 2017
Belgium
I was thinking of going to the Hungarian GP this year, as I'm making a trip in the country around that period. Ideally I would've only gone the saturday (as I'm traveling with other people who aren't all that interested in racing), but I see the tickets are for either the whole weekend, or just sunday -_-

Anyways, anyone any tips? I already read to go for Gold 3 or 4 on the previous page

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
WTF was going on there?

I was thinking of going to the Hungarian GP this year, as I'm making a trip in the country around that period. Ideally I would've only gone the saturday (as I'm traveling with other people who aren't all that interested in racing), but I see the tickets are for either the whole weekend, or just sunday -_-

Anyways, anyone any tips? I already read to go for Gold 3 or 4 on the previous page

I'll be going again this year by the looks of it.

You might find this useful: https://f1destinations.com/getting-around-hungarian-f1-grand-prix/

I'd say just go on the Sunday if you can only do one day. Qualifying isn't that interesting to watch at the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.