• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
50v50 is so fun when the odds are stacked against you. Had a pretty close 20v45 and managed to shave them down to 18 before we finally lost lol.

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not trying to be mean, but what was up with Ninja's huge lisp? He does not sound like that when he's normally streaming so it was really bizarre.

No, I noticed the same thing. My wife did too and she just sees me watching him every now and then. It was almost like he had bit his tongue or something? No clue really, because I don't ever remember him having it before. Unless it's stress induced or something.

FamousLastX

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to this fourteen year old for winning that game, he had some really good plays too.

One more chance to actually get a Ninja vs Myth fight, fingers crossed.

FamousLastX

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like you were right. Three games and at least from the brief glimpses we saw of his play, he didn't look like his usual self at all. All in all still was a pretty solid event though. They did a good job with it.

Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys,I have a very stupid question which I hope you can answer: Can I play Fortnite on my PS4 without PS Plus? I was at my cousin's and they played the game and didn't had an active Plus subscription and that was their only user n the system. Is it possible or I missed something?

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
That was a good event. Ninja is a good face for this game. That was pretty entertaining. The game might have a good esports future.

sven

Oct 31, 2017
Finally got my sniper rifle challenges! Dude just couldn't stay away from that supply drop.

Now the only weekly challenge I haven't completed is the crossbow challenge.

50v50 is so fun when the odds are stacked against you. Had a pretty close 20v45 and managed to shave them down to 18 before we finally lost lol.

I was just apart of a 7 on 19 comeback. Granted I was the first of the 7 to die but I took 3 with me.

Last edited:

FamousLastX

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know how it's possible, but somehow I've been on the losing team legit 20 times in a row today in 50v50. I mean I'm far from the best player in the world but I usually contribute in a positive way at least (multiple kills, assists, revives, sharing items, building, etc). I really want to like this mode but between your own teammates griefing you, and the extremely unlucky team placement I've had today it's just super frustrating :(

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know how it's possible, but somehow I've been on the losing team legit 20 times in a row today in 50v50. I mean I'm far from the best player in the world but I usually contribute in a positive way at least (multiple kills, assists, revives, sharing items, building, etc). I really want to like this mode but between your own teammates griefing you, and the extremely unlucky team placement I've had today it's just super frustrating :(

Do you actually sit through the rest of the game if you die early?

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
here are the last challenges...

https://www.pcgamesn.com/forntite/fortnite-week-10-challenges

Fortnite week 10 challenges
  • Search chests in Fatal Fields - 5 stars
  • Deal Headshot Damage to opponents - 5 stars
  • Search a chest in different named locations - 5 stars
  • Skydive through Floating Rings - 5 stars
  • Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV - 10 Stars
  • Eliminate opponents - 10 stars
  • Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park - 10 stars

jotun?

Oct 28, 2017
It drives me nuts how some of the animations and sounds don't match weapon behaviors. The worst is the reload on the blue bolt sniper. I see my guy pull and release the bolt, I hear the ch-chk, but it's still not actually reloaded, and if I sprint or switch weapons it undoes the whole damn thing.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be cutting it really close in getting to tier 100 since I started late. Judging from past seasons, when will the season truly end and when will the very last daily be given so I can calculate what level I need to grind for? Thanks!

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly dunno why I bother trying to defend myself with a shotgun these days.

9 damage
13 damage
headshot!!!! 36 damage

ballisticola

Nov 1, 2017
I'm an idiot! Ever since the beginning of season 3 I've been complaining about the settings not saving. More specifically the sensitivity settings. I play on 5.5, but wanted to up it slightly each day or two until I found the right setting. But ever since the start of season 3 it won't save. The reason being that it only saves in 0.5 increments. BUT I NEVER TRIED THAT. NOT ONCE!!! So in my last game of the day I put it up to 6 and it saved.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm an idiot! Ever since the beginning of season 3 I've been complaining about the settings not saving. More specifically the sensitivity settings. I play on 5.5, but wanted to up it slightly each day or two until I found the right setting. But ever since the start of season 3 it won't save. The reason being that it only saves in 0.5 increments. BUT I NEVER TRIED THAT. NOT ONCE!!! So in my last game of the day I put it up to 6 and it saved.

Should bug report something like that, using in game feedback. Seems like an odd bug. I guess this is controller sensitivity since I don't think there are .5 increments on mouse.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To say that stream was for an individual streamer though... that's not exactly fair. But it was on his channel so I guess it counts.

That said, he already had the record (and still in the 600,000+ range) from when he played with Drake. Dude is killing it.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Best thing about 50v50 is going around the circle, stealthily approach and surprise a large number of people with some sick RPG launches by surprise.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently there aren't any cheap Standard Founder's Packs on eBay anymore. I wanted to get in on that mode already but I missed that boat. Anyone know of any deals? While I primarily play on PS4, a PC key can work since my accounts are tied together.

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently there aren't any cheap Standard Founder's Packs on eBay anymore. I wanted to get in on that mode already but I missed that boat. Anyone know of any deals? While I primarily play on PS4, a PC key can work since my accounts are tied together.

I'll explain why there is a drought of cheap founder's packs. All those packs (or most) were purchased via fraudulent charges on people's accounts who were compromised. Epic had such a problem with fraudulent charges that they removed the option to buy founder packs that came with standard codes that could be traded, given away, or sold. Those additional codes were the problem, along with the weak security so they removed them until they can beef up their security.

Oct 25, 2017
Just had the most bs thing ever happen in the final 2,
Guy is literally running up platforms directly at me, I seriously fire over 100 shots at him with a Scar.
Maybe 1 hits while literally 10-5 feet away
jumps on my platform and kills me with an AR in like 2 shots from full health and shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.