• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Week 6 challenges are done. That was the fastest I've EVER gotten these things done. Now I can just play for fun

Fucking hate trying to get the elimination challenges in 50v50 when someone steals your kill, I downed the guy in one on one combat, then switched to my LMG to get the kill and some asshat sniped him. I don't get the point
I had the same complaint like a week or two ago and people ITT said I was being unreasonable by expecting people not to kill steal

Roge_NES

Feb 18, 2018
Wow this week was really quick, got lucky with the chests at Lonely Lodge and I managed to open 6 in one game.
After today's daily I leveled up the pass to 99. Damn it.

Last edited:

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
challenges done

the minigun one had me most worried but I got lucky and found one in 50v50 and got the two kills, followed by two shotgun kills for a daily, all in the span of about ninety seconds, felt pretty great

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like this 50v50. Just feels like battles become even more of a clusterfuck. Just makes it way too easy for a situation that is disadvantageous to become even more disadvantageous when anyone can just fly at super speed everywhere.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Also struggling to get miniguns or lmg's. I would have had it but the last guy killed himself with how own grenade and it ended up not counting. That really sucked. I usually have no trouble finding them either and never pick them up either

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
This my be a really dumb question, but I need some fortnite account help.

I started playing fortnite a few seasons back on PS4 but never created an account. So I have a nameless account. I've used this account for 3 seasons, have tons of content and purchases tied to it, and would like to make it into an actual epic account. Is there anyway to do this without losing all my stuff? If I make it into an epic account will I still be able to play on PS4?

Thanks so much if anyone understands how the accounts work and can help me. hahah

Nov 8, 2017
Fucking hate trying to get the elimination challenges in 50v50 when someone steals your kill, I downed the guy in one on one combat, then switched to my LMG to get the kill and some asshat sniped him. I don't get the point
If you down them with a LMG, it doesn't matter who finishes them off. I've completed these types of challenges with only downing the opponent. I also don't remember ever getting credit for an elimination of a downed opponent.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
This my be a really dumb question, but I need some fortnite account help.

I started playing fortnite a few seasons back on PS4 but never created an account. So I have a nameless account. I've used this account for 3 seasons, have tons of content and purchases tied to it, and would like to make it into an actual epic account. Is there anyway to do this without losing all my stuff? If I make it into an epic account will I still be able to play on PS4?

Thanks so much if anyone understands how the accounts work and can help me. hahah
try this

basically just sign in to Epic's site with your PSN account which will then prompt you to make an Epic account through your PSN account

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone on PC want to play a quick match so I can get this play with a friend daily challenge? It pops up at least once a week for me, and I'd be happy to help others who want an easy 5 battle stars

I'd prefer 50v50 but don't really care what game mode. Epic ID is LiquidJM

https://fortnite.com/friend/LiquidJM

Last edited:

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
I landed at tilted today 4 times and died instantly all 4 times. It was just a sea of people every match. It doesnt help that the battle bus went right over it all 4 times.

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
The LMG/minigun challenge is going to be the end of me

How I got it the last time was land at the soccer field near the mines. There is usually a vending machine inside and it is such slow area you can farm resources to buy something. I got a few blue lmg's out of it. Then I would run towards tilted and try to pick off someone coming out of there. It took me forever last time but I finally managed to get it.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
If you down them with a LMG, it doesn't matter who finishes them off. I've completed these types of challenges with only downing the opponent. I also don't remember ever getting credit for an elimination of a downed opponent.
To add on to this, if you down someone with weapon x and finish with y, you get elim challenge credit for both.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
This 50v50 change changed the whole damn game. So much more open traversal. It's like when they added the downard traversal button in AC, you don't just go up, you can also go down. :DDDDD

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I really liked the time trial challenge this week. Yes, they were simple, but it was different from the same old stuff.

My daily last night was a get 5 assault rifle kills and I ended up doubling it in a single 50v50 match when I was the last guy standing. Felt great.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Yeah count me in as one that really digs this version of 50v50.

This never happens but I played a match of 50v50 and I was the last one alive on my team! there were like 12 players left on the other team so I knew I didn't have a chance. But I still did pretty well cause it took them awhile to find me. I wasn't anywhere special just by a rock. But i ended up downing a few people first before they finally got me. It was fun.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Overtaker looks really nice in game. Back bling will also go well with other skins I own. I like it and don't regret the v bucks I used
I caved and bought it. Love how the back bling looks with Omega and the skin itself looks really nice. I hope at some point they allow us to customize color combinations on skins.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Time trial is the best challenge they've had this season. Love the switch up from the constant chests or explosive damages.

Should've taken advantage of the race track instead. Drive your first lap within this amount of time.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all care more about challenges than actually getting good.
How's that first solo win coming? I'm about 15 away from hitting a hundred.

Sorry, that was just me trolling.

Deception is right though, I'm only really logging into BR mode to chase that carrot with challenges at the moment. I like the progression aspects. I think that's why I'm currently addicted to StW right now. It's all about very minor progression and filling up bars.

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
I dont care about getting better at all. I am good enough that I put my self into position to win pretty regularly and I feel like a lot of winning is just dumb luck. I play to complete challenges and have fun. I paid for the battlepass and so I want to get the most out of it that I can.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am getting a little burned out tho. Challenges or not.

Think I'm just waiting to mix my game time up with spiderman. I'm sure I'll be ready for multiplayer again after I actually take my time with that.

Nov 4, 2017
The skill gap in this game is something else. I can have 5 kills and then get thoroughly outplayed in the same game to remind me how much worse I am compared to a good player. Guy that just killed me can build 4 walls, a ramp and place a trap in 1.5 seconds, then rebuild the wall I break fast enough to keep me in the killbox.

Red UFO

Oct 25, 2017
The skill gap in this game is something else. I can have 5 kills and then get thoroughly outplayed in the same game to remind me how much worse I am compared to a good player. Guy that just killed me can build 4 walls, a ramp and place a trap in 1.5 seconds, then rebuild the wall I break fast enough to keep me in the killbox.
I really cannot wait for this game to get skill based matchmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.