• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
l6773zi1clr11.png

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
It'd be awesome if the iOS version came with an iMessage sticker pack, I'd use animated emotes all the time. I'd even pay a few bucks to buy it separately

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
We need controller only cross-play already. As fun as cross-play has been it's brutal going against sweaty TTV players constantly.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Same here, most challenges are easy to do in 50/50 except the trap one, for some reason traps are very rare in that mode, I did it on duos instead.

Yeah, I dropped in solo and found one laying around. Then I shot a guy and he had one, too. I played over a dozen games in 50v50 and I saw one person drop them, but someone else picked them up.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Quad crasher is going to be awesome. It should have been that way from the start.

I hope you can fly off a ramp and destroy a build with it.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Timed Trials weren't too bad honestly, especially in squad if you have someone else working with you to make a path to the timers.

And those Grim Medicine skins are soooo good. I must resist!

Redowl

Oct 30, 2017
New York City
I'm playing with mouse and keyboard. How do you get that quick emote option that has options like "!" "need gun" ? I don't know how to bring it up except with controller.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Trap challenge is easier to do in regular Squads. I had traps every single game I played before I actually managed to get a down in a good area.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Got super lucky with the trap in Disco Domination. Found a few and placed one down in an area nearby the dancefloor and someone must have taken refuge in there and got killed as i got it when i was flying back. Amazing.

Deleted member 15848

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Had a dude quit the match when I started to box him in for the trap kill in 50 v 50, what a dick. I got it a few matches later in squads tho.

I just need to do the time trials and heavy sniper damage.

Oct 31, 2017
How do payouts and clubs work for the Skrimish? Haven't really been keeping up.
jTxctb.png

Those are the weekly payouts. Everyone that participates was assigned a club in week one, so your placements contributes to a team overall. During the last event at Twitchcon, a piece of that pie will be split among your teammates. Each club has 100 people. Not exactly sure on how much they split off for the clubs but the total pot is $10 mil across 6 weeks.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Had a dude quit the match when I started to box him in for the trap kill in 50 v 50, what a dick. I got it a few matches later in squads tho.

I just need to do the time trials and heavy sniper damage.

I boxed a guy in that I had knocked down so a friend could get some sniper damage since she's not so good with ranged weapons and I wondered why they died so fast.
Then I realized they thought I was boxing them in for a trap since I'd built some walls lol. It's pretty pathetic.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
So apparently Fortnite Monopoly is now a thing, I just saw it at Target. The rules seem to be tweaked a bit, since there's no money and players use health tokens instead to stay in the game. Not sure how I feel about that...

woodypop

Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help me with a problem:

I don't play Fortnite, but my nephew does on Switch. I got a Pax West spray code, and gave it to him, but we don't know how to redeem it.

I don't think it can be redeemed in the Switch's eShop, because that accepts only 16-character codes, and the Fortnite code is 20 characters. Is there someplace in the actual game he can enter it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Best part about Disco Domination is that it makes me excited to find small shield potions.

This mode is a lot of fun. I hope it sticks around.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help me with a problem:

I don't play Fortnite, but my nephew does on Switch. I got a Pax West spray code, and gave it to him, but we don't know how to redeem it.

I don't think it can be redeemed in the Switch's eShop, because that accepts only 16-character codes, and the Fortnite code is 20 characters. Is there someplace in the actual game he can enter it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I think it can be redeemed here: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/redeem

if he doesn't have an epic account, he'll have to make one by signing in through his nintendo account first
here's the faq on how to do that

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
Is there any way to track my progress towards the play 20 matches for the ghost portal back bling challenge? I want to make sure I get 20 in before the weekend is over but I have been super busy.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
That hollowhead skin is...really weird. The backbling is so blatantly recolored from the Ragnarok skin that it bothers me.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
6 fucking solo games in a row I've gotten owned. 0 kills. God damn this game is discouraging sometimes. I blow to begin with but this is bad even for me.

And 8th game I get a kill. Yay.

Last edited:

Red UFO

Oct 25, 2017
6 fucking solo games in a row I've gotten owned. 0 kills. God damn this game is discouraging sometimes. I blow to begin with but this is bad even for me.

And 8th game I get a kill. Yay.
I usually do pure shite my first 5-10 games in a day, then I'll have a sudden spike in quality and come top 3, maybe even win, and then go back to being pure shit again.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I usually do pure shite my first 5-10 games in a day, then I'll have a sudden spike in quality and come top 3, maybe even win, and then go back to being pure shit again.
About how it went for me. Had 0 kills first 8 games, then 1 kill, then 2. I just went and played Disco after that to finish a challenge lol. I'll try again another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.