• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
bjCrUg9.png

2A1j5RG.png

TgTX3Eu.gif

Fortnite Battle Royale is the FREE 100-player PvP mode in Fortnite. One giant map. A battle bus. Fortnite building skills and destructible environments combined with intense PvP combat in a constantly evolving game world. The last one standing wins.
Available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS & Mac.
irNZ5el.png

R6xxBJf.gif

Fortnite Save the World is a paid Early Access (F2P sometime in 2019) co-op sandbox survival game developed and published by Epic Games.
One day, 98% of Earth's human population suddenly disappeared, and the remaining humans found the skies covered in dense clouds, creating chaotic storms that dropped husks, humanoid zombie-like creatures, that attacked the living. The survivors found ways to construct "storm shields", a field that cleared the storm clouds from immediately overhead and reduced the attacks from husks, and used these to set up survivor bases across the globe. The player is a commander of one of these bases, charged with going out of the storm shield to find resources, survivors, and other allies to help expand their storm shield and find a way to return Earth to its normal state.
Available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Mac.

WbDeuPV.png

OVK3RB5.png

5kowfoU.png

eKTplhM.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 15848

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm starting to think Bullseye and Onesie are exclusive skins for something cause it's taking them forever to hit the shop.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
New OT, same place to complain.
Not sure if it's the gliders or husks but I've been playing phenomenal the last couple days. 4 game winning streak going right now.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure I'll stumble back into it before this season ends. Curious to see what happens in terms of announcements/events in the next few months, though.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Congratulations Fortnite Era, you're the new community spotlight!

Now let's all head down to loot cake, I hear that's where the best stuff is.

bdwnfn99

Oct 25, 2017
Any other STW players here? Just made it to 107 last night and I'm really enjoying the Hexylvania map/biome a lot.

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
If anyone wants to add me on Epic Games it's JestorJoust.

Also it feels like every time I do a weapon elimination challenge for the battle pass I can't find the Weapon. My luck sucks. It took me maybe 3 hours yesterday to find a heavy shotgun.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Any other STW players here? Just made it to 107 last night and I'm really enjoying the Hexylvania map/biome a lot.
I'm ready to head into it now that I successfully hit tier 100 in BR after they accidentally put stars as the Fortnitemares challenge rewards. I'm level 58 and have only been doing dailies for the last few weeks since I've been playing Odyssey. I'm not going to start Red Dead until this weekend, so I'm excited to get some Save the World in until then.

I still have to level up my sniper defenders so that I can make my way into Twine since nobody ever gets put into your SSDs after Plankerton.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting tired of the fucking tryhards on this game tbh, building has become ridiculous, you're like 5 min into a game and some dude you encounter blows 700 wood on trying to kill you

Vakuf

Oct 25, 2017
They never released or tested the new shooting changes they talked ages ago right? Guess skill in this game is bulding only. Rng shooting in no bueno

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I'm super torn on this game at this point.
I've not touched anything apart from StW and Playground this season.

It's still a mix of the lack of shoulder toggle and the RNG behind shots that I absolutely hate. I don't mind building, although I prefer the idea of defensive building/actually making forts opposed to running along and making ramps to approach then making an interlocking structure with your opponent.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, a shoulder toggle would be great.

Honestly, I have no problems with the shooting. Bullets always hit somewhere within the crosshairs.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Started playing a couple days ago to try and get my boyfriend, Dire. Getting to lvl 100 is gonna be kinda tight though, haha. Does anyone know how many battlepass levels xp leveling gets you?

Last edited:

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Question, I once played with some regular headphones and have problems playing since I felt that either I was talking with a friend or listening the game

Is there a way to be able of hearing both? like I need to comunicate but also need to hear my surroundings

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Joking aside, the Fortnite community here is actually very small considering the main stream popularity of the game.

A lot of mainstream games are underrepresented here. Even ignoring mobile/Facebook games like Candy Crush, some of the biggest games on the planet like League Of Legends or Roblox get very little attention here. Or look at the latest Call Of Duty: the OT is pretty big, but considering it's a multiplatform probably outselling everything this year (except RDR2), the activity isn't even that huge. Fortnite's OT remains relatively active because the game still gets major support, content updates and patches drop multiple times per week. On the other side of the spectrum, the PUBG Xbox thread is practically dead despite the game still doing strong on the console. It's just... there is far less to talk about, as the updates are less meaty and far less frequent.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I wish there was a toggle to turn off the reactive elements of the Deadfire skin. I love the way he looks at the start.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
What's the general consensus of nerfing fall damage to oblivion and being able to use glider in almost every situation? Personally I hate this change and there's no point in launchpads anymore, or other utility items for that matter, Rift-To-Go is good for escaping situations I guess.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
What's the general consensus of nerfing fall damage to oblivion and being able to use glider in almost every situation? Personally I hate this change and there's no point in launchpads anymore, or other utility items for that matter, Rift-To-Go is good for escaping situations I guess.
Most people dislike it and want it restricted to modes like 50v50. Should be gone tomorrow though, it was only meant to last about a week.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Most people dislike it and want it restricted to modes like 50v50. Should be gone tomorrow though, it was only meant to last about a week.
Great to hear, been playing more BO4 because of it.
That and the Zombies stuff was worst, but at least they added regular Squads back fast. Zombies was fine for few matches until you were robbed from Victory the third time because you got some swarm in your back and destroying your walls, it's nice as event mode tho and for challenges.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
What they should do is bring back bounce pads and give those the ability to allow you to redeploy your glider if you are high enough.

ethanradd

Oct 30, 2017
I wish there was a toggle to turn off the reactive elements of the Deadfire skin. I love the way he looks at the start.
It's why I didn't get it, I love the base skin, hate the green flames. I don't like the idea of reactive skins tbh, at the end of the day they just remove choice. I'd rather be able to decide what the skin looks like instead of it automatically changing mid-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.