• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Is there going to be any bonus for completing all weekly challenges for all 10 weeks? I maxed out the BP and I really don't want to play until next season.

Ono

Nov 6, 2017
If you find the range on the GL, it feels like it brings inescapable death. The shells all explode on a timer and they have a high rate of fire, a large radius, and they'll explode in mid-air if you time it right.

I did it once to a guy in a 1x1 and won the match. Shit feels amazing when you find the perfect range and obliterate the person. But that was one time lol

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Last edited:

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
That's me done with the season (well.. still technically got one banner to go, I'll do that tomorrow). All challenges, BP complete, victories in all modes I play. Been a fun season, think I'll play something else before Season 7, hope it'll be good.

When should teases for S7 begin? Monday or something? Thursday beginning? Or a week later?

OP
OP
antitrop

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
When should teases for S7 begin? Monday or something? Thursday beginning? Or a week later?
Monday, I think, yeah.

EDIT:

Thank God. The acceleration was clearly busted on it. I don't know if anyone else ran into the Rift glitch with it, but sometimes you would pop a Port-A-Rift and it wouldn't let you glide anywhere at all, literally 0 acceleration. Happened to me last night and I saw Reddit complaining about it a lot this morning.

Last edited:

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Got the pass to level 100. I haven't maxed a pass since the second one, just really wanted that remixed classic music. Unless they remove turbo-building or otherwise do something else about building spam I think I'm done for now, game's just not fun anymore with how tedious even basic encounters are. You shouldn't be able to jump and panic swipe your mouse to have a dozen walls instantly built, or hold the build button down to make an effectively impervious wall, real tired of it.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
just finished all week 10 challenges and picked up the secret banner - that's everything done for this season. now all i need to do is to get to tier 100 and all's good.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Thanos mode came back when avengers 4 drop, Thanos is gonna need a major buff. He would get 1 shot by turrets and the legendary pump

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh what was that? i only bought in at around week 3 and this is my first battle pass.

i'm at 95 so the daily challenges + xp should probably get me there by the end of the week anyway
at the start of the season you get 2 options the 10 dollar one which is just the 10 tiers, or the 25 dollar one which is the first 25 tiers, so you should end up at tier 30 since you get the bonus 5 tier season thing

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
at the start of the season you get 2 options the 10 dollar one which is just the 10 tiers, or the 25 dollar one which is the first 25 tiers, so you should end up at tier 30 since you get the bonus 5 tier season thing
oh i just bought 1000 vbucks and purchased the battlepass with that, i'm guessing that deal is only available at the very start of the season?

Oct 25, 2017
LOL
51565d1543525660-20181129_124254.jpg

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
They're giving out a spray at walmart on sunday so i guess that's kind of neat.
tbh the bus is a cool thing too, but i'm really interested in the pops/figures. If there's anyone else out there like me who's interested in them, I bet people are going to go apeshit getting the figures and things so grab em while you can.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I am having a bear of a time finishing off this Battle Pass. The clay pigeons were so easy last time, but I just cannot get three in a row now and I don't know what happened. That and I never play with friends, so I only ever used to get revives from 50v50. Since almost all the LTMs this season have had respawning, it's been a pain reviving players.

If anyone has any tips for these, lemme know. Playing on the Switch, if that makes a difference.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
does anyone ever actually use the spray paint emotes or the weird ones that serve no purpose
I've only ever used the 1st anniversary one so i could spray it in front of everyone in the lobby and then spin around doing a dance on front of it.

if someone is helping you up in a team mode i usually try to use one of the emotes. I really wish they had them in different wheels though/organize them better in the lockers.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I am having a bear of a time finishing off this Battle Pass. The clay pigeons were so easy last time, but I just cannot get three in a row now and I don't know what happened. That and I never play with friends, so I only ever used to get revives from 50v50. Since almost all the LTMs this season have had respawning, it's been a pain reviving players.

If anyone has any tips for these, lemme know. Playing on the Switch, if that makes a difference.

I'd use a shotgun, it's pretty generous to hit with the pellet spread.

Not sure about revives since I did the exact same thing.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
I'd use a shotgun, it's pretty generous to hit with the pellet spread.

Not sure about revives since I did the exact same thing.

Just managed to finish it with the shotgun, actually! Finally!

If you still need to do the revives, let me know. I'd be fine to just play a few quick duos where we suicide and revive each other. I'm tired of trying lol

CoffeeThyme

Oct 29, 2018
Looking for people to play fortnite on west cost for squads or duos on console.
I am so sick of playing pickup randoms squads and being the only one to get kills and getting gangbanged at the end.
I did get 3 squad wins playing random groups a few days ago though but most nights are a struggle.
epic account name is CoffeeThyme7192

OP
OP
antitrop

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
Reddit has already named the iceberg "CHONK".

We'll all get a 'Lil Chonk backbling at the end of season 7. :p

Oct 25, 2017
They're giving out a spray at walmart on sunday so i guess that's kind of neat.
tbh the bus is a cool thing too, but i'm really interested in the pops/figures. If there's anyone else out there like me who's interested in them, I bet people are going to go apeshit getting the figures and things so grab em while you can.

Man these Fortnite figures are going to be an even bigger deal than I thought,

Was at target but they hadn't pulled them out yet, they bring me one(Omega) and go to get the other they had(Drift),
A kid in the toy section sees it in my hand a freaks the hell out about it, mom comes and asks me where I had found it so I told her what to ask a worker for.

I drive to another Target because they had one everyone else was sold out of(Raptor) I get there and they are stocking the Llama pinata packs,
A little girl sees them and also freaks out, runs to show her mom and then begs to show her brothers.
bit later the 2 brothers come running back with her and each buy one.

The Raptor figure
47086772_2062784613788881_5920952080729636864_n.jpg

Sold out at every single Target in the Birmingham, AL area within about 1 hour of opening

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Man these Fortnite figures are going to be an even bigger deal than I thought,

Was at target but they hadn't pulled them out yet, they bring me one(Omega) and go to get the other they had(Drift),
A kid in the toy section sees it in my hand a freaks the hell out about it, mom comes and asks me where I had found it so I told her what to ask a worker for.

I drive to another Target because they had one everyone else was sold out of(Raptor) I get there and they are stocking the Llama pinata packs,
A little girl sees them and also freaks out, runs to show her mom and then begs to show her brothers.
bit later the 2 brothers come running back with her and each buy one.

The Raptor figure
47086772_2062784613788881_5920952080729636864_n.jpg

Sold out at every single Target in the Birmingham, AL area within about 1 hour of opening
Have you seen the McFarlane figures?

I'm seriously thinking about buying one. McFarlane went all out on these.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.