• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017

SWITCHING LOADOUTS
Multiple loadouts are here! With the new Hero Loadout you'll be able to save multiple loadouts and easily switch between them. You'll be able to earn additional Loadout slots by progressing through the Stand and Fight campaign.

I mean this should be a standard feature, but better late than never I suppose. I'm pretty excited for the next update

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
please don't break simple shit again.

also, can someone please tell me what the fuck the point of the hoverboard in stw is? The default one doesn't control like garbage and is faster. How bout just adding an unlock able boost to the basic one?

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
please don't break simple shit again.

also, can someone please tell me what the fuck the point of the hoverboard in stw is? The default one doesn't control like garbage and is faster. How bout just adding an unlock able boost to the basic one?

They could have just left the fucking thing out and I never would have noticed or cared

Candescence

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone want to friend me to do the, well, a couple of friend challenges? I just need a couple of free challenges to get the free battle pass - the supply drop thing is a crapshoot, as is reviving another player in squad mode.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Last reveal is, er, a banana.

D0a1byxX4AAKm5G.jpg

Blackpuppy

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone want to friend me to do the, well, a couple of friend challenges? I just need a couple of free challenges to get the free battle pass - the supply drop thing is a crapshoot, as is reviving another player in squad mode.

Hey I'll help out. I need it too! I personally just need:

2x duos with friend
3x place top 10 in squads with a friend
3x play matches of driftin with a friend.

Candescence

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey I'll help out. I need it too! I personally just need:

2x duos with friend
3x place top 10 in squads with a friend
3x play matches of driftin with a friend.
Unfortunately I can't do duos right now since Epic disables duos for us Aussies outside of higher-playercount times, but the other two I can do just fine. I might end up being a bit laggy, but playing Driftin' is easy and we can get top 10 a few times in squads if we play it safe.

Blackpuppy

Oct 28, 2017
Unfortunately I can't do duos right now since Epic disables duos for us Aussies outside of higher-playercount times, but the other two I can do just fine. I might end up being a bit laggy, but playing Driftin' is easy and we can get top 10 a few times in squads if we play it safe.

Cool, any others you need? I'm sending you a PM with my username.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I got a bit scared they had vaulted the quad bike when I saw "All terrain kart" in the list of vaulted things, but luckily it's just the golf kart (not really sure if a golf kart is good for "all terrains", but ok...). Quad bike flying is life.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks apex

Anyway no weapon balancing (again) means i wont be pulled away from apex much.

My intuition was right that the infantry rifle is just a shittier heavy rifle. That slower bullet kills all chance that gun had of being good

Last edited:

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I've been having problems with Fortnite recently (say from late January), where it will just power the entire computer down after I finish a match, or when I'm trying to respawn on a LTM, and I'm trying to think of things to do to resolve the issue.

It's been fine since I started playing on PC, which would've been around S3/early S4, but it's just being screwy now, and only Fortnite is having issues. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and verifying the file, but that hasn't fixed it, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what else I could try?

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The get an elimination with a shotgun, assault rifle and explosive in a single match will be a royal PITA to complete

Here are week 1 challenges.

vbj4nrqwwaj21.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.