• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
It will definitely be interesting to see where this goes next, and quite amusing to see the brand have it's own color (course being red).

I love the little Marvel coloration, but the items it seems actually DO have a internal ranking that makes them on par to other skins which you see when they're in the locker. Widow's Pirouette is down with the Uncommon ones and the Dance Off looks to be Rare/Epic.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
Finished the Season 8 Battle Pass last night. The rewards were good, it was "free", and the challenges were decent. No complaints here.

I've completed every BP since season 3. I'm taking a break and I'm not going to start Season 9. Time to dig into my single-player game backlog.

Taking a break from the game kept me from getting burned out and uninstalling it. I didn't play S5, S6, or S7 (even though I bought each battle pass with StW V bucks). I've become bored with StW now with the exception of the events that occasionally take place. So at this point it's just a source of easy V bucks.

Fortnite has practically cryo-froze my backlog lmao.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sort of glad they only did 2 Marvel skin sets for this event, because if they did everyone at once I would have purchased every single item. X_X

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't play for almost 2 months, and just checked the game today again to do as much challenges as possible before the Season ends.

Playing 4 hours straight, while having fun, I'm glad I did almost all the challenges, most of them without even noticing it, and made it to Tier 71, thanks to Challenges and XP/Levels.

Guess I'll finish the Season at Tier 80, which is something I didn't expect since I didn't play during this Season at all, or less than 6/7 hours in total.

Quite satisfying for a Free Battle Pass. I won't get the Season Pass for the next Season, fully enjoyed it since Season 4, but I'll still enjoy the game from time to time, and go back to my Backlog. Not playing during this Season showed me I didn't had much time to play video game in the end, and that the few time I had, I really enjoyed using it on other games.

Fortnite, still a crazy fun game I'll keep playing from time to time, but now has come the time to switch to being a normal player without Battle Pass!

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Got Ember, and just need to do a couple more weekly challenges to get Ruin. After that, don't really care on how much more progress I make beside getting maybe 4 of the overtime challenges done.

Was pretty nice getting this season's battlepass for free, which I probably wasn't going to get it originally. Don't know about future seasons for now, as I will be going more low key with this game (already was kind of doing that really before the Endgame event came in XD).

Last edited:

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Everything for this season done except 200 damage with Thor's hammer, 500 damage with Hawkeye and 3 wins with the good guys.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man Epic's email 2fa is fucking garbage. takes like 5 minutes for the email to go through and the codes don't even work half the time, and there's no option to resend another code. nevermind userbase goodwill, this will be the kind of bullshit that hamstrings EGS competing with steam

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
So wait, Volcano is looking like it'll erupt at 3PM EST on May 4th right?
Or is it 2PM EST?

I'm almost done with this week's stuff. I'm still missing last week's reboot van challenge but I hope to do that with a friend over the weekend.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FML I just accidentally bought the 10 tier boost from the store, I clicked it thinking you would be able to do the buy x amount of tiers to see what you'd unlock.

Oh well, level 89.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
So uh... how do you actually install Fortnite on Windows?

It doesn't show up in my library in the Epic launcher even after the store page says "owned".

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
You can see them in the challenge tab. It's battle pass skin but with an icy effect.
Okay. Guess I'll fire up my mobile version and take a quick look. I am not home at the moment and didn't know they were live.

EDIT: Just took a look. The Ember one looks good, but the others are pretty meh.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not buying the next battle pass, and I'm so excited for that <3

I am freed from this prison

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
So the north west quadrant isn't going to be changed entirely like the other three were in the last few seasons?

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
That feeling when you drop 41 kills and feel like shit still because you could have easily had 10+ more and lost the game...

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just now about to unlock the final style for Ragnarok lmao

I'm never even going to use that ugly ass skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.