• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
You can replace each daily challenge if you don't like it once per day.

And if you have the game on mobile you can knock out matches with a friend challenges with a 2nd account

OP
OP
antitrop

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
I was watching Lachlan's stream on YouTube and looks like all of Australia got screwed out of it? Then I switched to a different stream to watch the end of it.

Also pouring one out for Retail

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
i don't play fortnite, only my little brothers, so i watched them when the count down reached to zero, they wanted the sword but they knew they couldn't have it because everyone is trying to get the Tommy gun, after that i was really stunned by the epic scene, they actually destroyed several areas.
WOW

that's really impressive.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hilarious that the one building that always gets destroyed in tilted was the only one to survive the eruption 😂

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Damn, I did NOT expect Tilted Towers to go. Also, half of Retail Row was also blown to bits, no?

I also wanted the Plane back, but no idea why so many people loved the Tommy gun

Jul 18, 2018
Man i need 5 tiers to get to tier 100. Currently at Level 60...It's doable right? I finished every event & hidden stars too.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
The volcano eruption was neat, but the portal entry and Choice was lackluster. Or maybe I'm just jaded because I ended up with a 16-v-5 Team Rumble to 200 eliminations, which really dragged on...

Stupid Sexy Flanders

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Did you jump into the crater in loot lake?
The vault didn't even open. The whole of the lobby were standing on it for a few minutes until we all started to clock on that something wasn't right.
Checking on the reddit it looks like it was broken for most of Europe.

I'm glad the drum gun is back but I still miss using planes.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Just finished the challenges for week 10, thanks to Team Rumble in the ruins of Tilted. Might try to do the Overtime challenges if they're not too annoying. Haven't decided how I feel about the Dream skin.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In two days and with good concentration I went from not playing this season at all to tier 70 in the battle pass. I'm very pleased with myself.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Ha, just seen they finally destroyed all of Tilted, except that 1 building that always gets destroyed.
Might get me back if they really change up the map, but I'm probably too far behind to really complete after falling off early this season, so we'll see.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Planes in Fortnite are annoying to steer, hard to look around, and have shit aim. What are they good for other than camping at 40,000 feet?

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Planes in Fortnite are annoying to steer, hard to look around, and have shit aim. What are they good for other than camping at 40,000 feet?

Annoying to steer how exactly?

They were good for getting around quickly for challenges and making quick get always when close to the storm when looting far from the circle

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Planes were fine. The options for the voting were really shit tbh. The fucking sword ? Grappler ? Tac SMG ? Who the hell would have voted for these.
Now queue 2 months of whining about drum gun and them nerfing it to the ground.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
In StW the match needs to end once the objective is fully complete like Destroy Encampents does. I hate having to sit there with my thumb in my ass for 10 minutes waiting for the timer to expire in radar build missions. And I'm talking about all bonus radars and survivors, not just the bare minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.