• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I kinda like buff Santa, but yeah not feeling the other 2 and it looks like another is that burger Onesie skin, which I also don't like, so not too hopeful, maybe the emotes or whatever one off gimmick they have this BP will be worth it.

Edit: looking a bit closer at the cat skin, it looks like it might have unlockable lights on the face, so maybe it'll look better in game, looks a bit boring in the pic.

Last edited:

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone actually play the game for the "amazing" skins? Becuase... They are more miss than hit most of the time.

Me and my wallet aren't complaining, tho.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone actually play the game for the "amazing" skins? Becuase... They are more miss than hit most of the time.

Me and my wallet aren't complaining, tho.
I buy the Battlepass for them and the Emotes (don't care for anything else usually), but If I'm not feeling them I won't force myself to play the game for them, like in season 5 I liked Drift and not much else, so I dropped the game when I got bored. This season was almost the same, but I did that 35 tier glitch and then kinda started really enjoying the game again so finished it up.
I'm usually happy once I hit 950 V-Bucks really, that way I'm good for the next Battlepass.

If the bearded guy had his mouth open, he would look like a Clash of Clans character.
Fuck, now I can't unsee.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
Damn, after the great season 6 battlepass looks like we might be going back to the mediocrity of season 5's pass.

Anyway I don't think I'll be buying the pass this season anyway, unless there's something really awesome in there. I just want to play the game normally without feeling obliged to do these stupid inane "challenges".

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, after the great season 6 battlepass looks like we might be going back to the mediocrity of season 5's pass.

Anyway I don't think I'll be buying the pass this season anyway, unless there's something really awesome in there. I just want to play the game normally without feeling obliged to do these stupid inane "challenges".
Makes the game 10x better tbh

Jacknapes

Oct 26, 2017
Newport, South Wales
I tend to buy the Battle Pass, mostly because i enjoy playing Fortnite and like to support the devs. Taking a small break until tomorrow when the new season launches, and the new mode sounds interesting.

GalacticMouse

Oct 25, 2017
They would have to move the release date too. S7 is tomorrow and TGA is tomorrow evening.

Nick Chester (community lead) said on Twitter that Creative was always to be announced at 10am Eastern this morning and a YouTuber just jumped the gun a little. He also confirmed that they have another announcement for TGAs tomorrow that isn't Creative and isn't Season 7 related, so I assume it'll be another new game mode intro like they did for 50v50 last year at TGAs.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nick Chester (community lead) said on Twitter that Creative was always to be announced at 10am Eastern this morning and a YouTuber just jumped the gun a little. He also confirmed that they have another announcement for TGAs tomorrow that isn't Creative and isn't Season 7 related, so I assume it'll be another new game mode intro like they did for 50v50 last year at TGAs.
Well there it is then.

Eintopf

Jul 8, 2018
UK
Thanks for the clarification!

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm into the Black Panther looking skin and Burger Onesie on the far right, if that's what it is.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
I just want to play the game normally without feeling obliged to do these stupid inane "challenges".
Yeah, I'm thinking of skipping season 7 as well. I enjoyed S6 less when I was chasing challenges instead of simply playing to compete with other people. I think not buying the pass and not having the challenges over my head will make it more enjoyable for me.

And Drift sucked. Too weeabo for me. At least Calamity and Dire are decent.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Wave 2 of the McFarlane Fortnite figures were leaked:

ygrP8ea.png

Last edited:

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I'm thinking of skipping season 7 as well. I enjoyed S6 less when I was chasing challenges instead of simply playing to compete with other people. I think not buying the pass and not having the challenges over my head will make it more enjoyable for me.

And Drift sucked. Too weeabo for me. At least Calamity and Dire are decent.
Lvl 3 Drift is still my favorite skin. Calamity I was looking forward to until I saw in game and Dire is just himself reskinned 4 times with 2 other okay alternative versions. Fable and Vampire lady were really good though.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if that mean the flying Quads technique is going, because I kinda love doing that as I'm shit at it and could end up anywhere.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if that mean the flying Quads technique is going, because I kinda love doing that as I'm shit at it and could end up anywhere.
Oh man, fucking around with the quads and just bouncing off trees and mountains is probably my favorite thing to do in the game. I love that you can travel so much farther by just hitting an incline and boosting at just the right time.
Oh, look, it's mister "I did 500 damage with a bolt-action sniper rifle in two minutes, what's the big deal?" Over there... ;-)
I mean, so many people seem to go afk in the respawn modes. :P

I really do hate the multi-stage challenges though. They're complete time wasters. I'd rather just see every challenge up front or at least be able to progress through them during a single match.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017

Looks like they'll probably add Ziplines to the game; probably to go up and down mountains in certain areas. Having verticality in that way could be interesting rather than just spam buildings.

Wave 2 of the McFarlane Fortnite figures were leaked:

ygrP8ea.png

I saw the MacFarlane figures for the first time in person on Sunday; the Cuddle Team Leader and Skull Trooper look great. I didn't feel like picking them up though because I saw the Dinoboi on the back teased for the second wave. Him and Rainbow are definite buys

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I saw the MacFarlane figures for the first time in person on Sunday; the Cuddle Team Leader and Skull Trooper look great. I didn't feel like picking them up though because I saw the Dinoboi on the back teased for the second wave. Him and Rainbow are definite buys
I bought Cuddle Team Leader and I can honestly say it's almost as good as a Figma.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
That Drift figure is really tempting. My son has just started to love action figures ever since he hit two a month ago.

Deleted member 15848

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I took a long hiatus after I hit tier 100 early but I'm really hyped for season 7. The BP skins look decent so I'll get it, for 950 vbucks its just too hard to pass up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.