• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
antitrop

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
They changed Team Rumble to NFL Rumble and it's still the same rules, just Patriots jerseys vs Rams jerseys.

There will also be a free football toy in tomorrow's shop update.

Last edited:

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
They changed Team Rumble to NFL Rumble and it's still the same rules, just Patriots jerseys vs Rams jerseys.
Not sure if it's just me, but I feel that gives the L.A. Rams a minor advantage, having a dark uniform versus the Patriots' white one. Either the Rams were harder to see at a distance or I'm just getting old.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone actually like the Pump? I hate it personally, just not fun to play with, dunno maybe it's because I've used it so much, but you just have to carry one, because it's too strong and you're at a massive disadvantage without one. I'm sick of hitting 96 damage headshots too.

OP
OP
antitrop

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone actually like the Pump? I hate it personally, just not fun to play with, dunno maybe it's because I've used it so much, but you just have to carry one, because it's too strong and you're at a massive disadvantage without one. I'm sick of hitting 96 damage headshots too.
I absolutely despise everything about the way shotguns work in this game.

CozMick

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Okay. That was fucking incredible.

Had almost the entire family watching it lmao. They were gobsmacked that I was playing a multiplayer game.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gutted I missed the event, looks so cool.
Edit: watching that video above and I'm well annoyed with myself. I usually see these events posted but I totally missed all the buzz.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
me and a mate had a good laugh joining that event, was pretty impressive all things considered. i wonder if epic will get a hold of any more music acts and if they'll do a minecraft style festival at some point?

Deleted member 15848

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I redeemed one of those free Honor Guard skin codes I got off twitter but they all were obtained by using some exploit.

Hopefully my account doesn't get banned for that shit :/

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
The event was fun.

I'm always impressed the events work, bug free, even though they've never been tested on live servers.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
The event was one of the coolest gaming experiences I've ever had. Epic really is revolutionizing online gaming with these events.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Well, made a push at Fortnite today thanks to this event lol. That was nice, and I had a particularly fun match with the Encore. At one point I got two shotgun kills as I was sliding down a hill and killing the two enemies behind me. Definitely saving that moment in replay. XD The Marshmello pickaxe is pretty cool, and I actually dig the skin too, though the head piece makes it a bit bulky.

I was already feeling done with this season, but I just going to least push for a couple more tiers so I can get the Lynx loading screen.

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just got a victory where I only took 1 damage (storm), 5 kills
Last kill was weird as fuck, shot a rocket at this dude's tower, he takes 121 from the AoE and his thing breaks a bit, and then I see him levitate there. I had a good second and a half to take my sniper out and shoot the floating unmoving guy.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone else having an intermittent issue where the game just freezes for several seconds, then continues as if nothing happened? No lag, no whatever, just a big server-wide freeze? Had it happen to me two or three times in the last few days, never seen anything like that before.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone else having an intermittent issue where the game just freezes for several seconds, then continues as if nothing happened? No lag, no whatever, just a big server-wide freeze? Had it happen to me two or three times in the last few days, never seen anything like that before.
yep, had that a few times recently and thought there was something wrong with my PS4

T'Chakku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Has happened to me on PS4 a couple of times.

Sh0k

Oct 27, 2017

Same here on PS4, it's been happening since the last update, super annoying.

lacinius

Oct 28, 2017
Canada

Same, only just recently for me on PS4. Maybe not several seconds, but there is definitely a pause, count one or two beats, and then continue.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently over 10 million people took part in the Marshmello event. Maybe I'm reading the Tweet wrong though.

OP
OP
antitrop

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
Keighley said over 10 million last night, too.

Cube event was the previous record with 8.3 million.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I mean, it wasn't the first concert in a multiplayer game or MMO, but it was easily the coolest one I've seen by a huge margin. Plus, yeah, experienced by a metric shitton of people.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Man this was so fucking satisfying. Still shaking haha.

DyibIG-X0AAl-Y0.jpg:large

Just went into a pug match with some randos, with the sole intention of just completing the "survive 150 players in squads" daily. Didn't expect after everyone had been offed much earlier that I would go on to win.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
So is this "see what you are going to get from llamas" thing permanent for STW? Is this some law mandated change?

Status
Not open for further replies.