• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
1 star away from Ice Remus and no challenges left :'(

Also I expected the valentine's thing to have started by this time...

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Oh nice, a free wrap for supporting a creator (plus another wrap to unlock) and something to unlock for Powder. Don't think I will get to the other two, but the new Onesie outfit is cute.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well you can use mine and i won't ever beg you again!

cifK5LqaFMHlOiURlmzdH8DLLp6oynQlUCrnDzI1q64.jpg

Lol

It amazes me these dudes raking it in feel the need to push their fans for more

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Is the second unlockable style of the Prisoner already available? I think I read something here about lighting a campfire but nothing happened when I did that.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
You have to light the campfire here:
prisoner-stage-3-location.jpg
Ah, I was wondering if it was a specific campfire you needed to light up.

So, like, how did people figure this out? Are there some clues somewhere in the game or the interwebz? Just millions of people running around as the Prisoner doing shit and seeing if anything unlocks the next form?

I'd like to try to figure the next one out by myself if it's something that is possible and not just tons of people randomly doing shit and one succeeding eventually & sharing it to others.

Red UFO

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, I was wondering if it was a specific campfire you needed to light up.

So, like, how did people figure this out? Are there some clues somewhere in the game or the interwebz? Just millions of people running around as the Prisoner doing shit and seeing if anything unlocks the next form?

I'd like to try to figure the next one out by myself if it's something that is possible and not just tons of people randomly doing shit and one succeeding eventually & sharing it to others.
This weeks unlockable loading screen shows the prisoner sat at that campfire.

Oct 25, 2017
so the new account merger tool feels like its fucking me over.

so before the tool came out, i had a ps4 account and a switch account.
as per the original instructions here https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/account-linking-steps
my switch became my primary account and my ps4 became the secondary.
so i had to use another email for the ps4 account.

now the account tool is out and it says that the secondary account hasnt played fortnite (likely because i unlinked it a while ago).

i have NO WAY of ggetting back the v-bucks and cosmetics from the ps4 account now. and this merger tool is useless

lacinius

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
so the new account merger tool feels like its fucking me over.

so before the tool came out, i had a ps4 account and a switch account.
as per the original instructions here https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/account-linking-steps
my switch became my primary account and my ps4 became the secondary.
so i had to use another email for the ps4 account.

now the account tool is out and it says that the secondary account hasnt played fortnite (likely because i unlinked it a while ago).

i have NO WAY of ggetting back the v-bucks and cosmetics from the ps4 account now. and this merger tool is useless

The account merger tool has not yet been released. That link is just the pre-merger stuff so that you get both Epic accounts squared away with different email addresses, and then you can link the primary account you chose to be able to play on either platform. The final merge of getting the stuff out of secondary account into the primary account is still to come. Most important for that merge is you have to remember the email and password of the secondary account, even though you're not using it anymore and it still might be a while until they release the final merge tool... it was supposed to be out by now, but I guess they are still testing it out to avoid any issues.

Eintopf

Jul 8, 2018
UK
Got my third win with 6 eliminations in solo. I'm pretty surprised I did that well considering I was just searching for a spike trap or a turret for most of the match and I am terrible at building. I'm glad I only fought one person who'd build and even then, they were surprisingly easy to eliminate with a shotgun.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i dropped into a placement match just for the lulz and ended up winning it rofl. Last dude accidentally killed himself while trying to get me with a rocket launcher.

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone got a preferred creator to whack in to the support a creator thing? Not that I ever buy anything, but that wrap.

Also how the hell are there so many creators?

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got a preferred creator to whack in to the support a creator thing? Not that I ever buy anything, but that wrap.

Also how the hell are there so many creators?
me me!
tenor.gif

There are so many creators because their standards for the program are hilariously low. Anyone with over 1000 followers anywhere can get in.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Got my third win with 6 eliminations in solo. I'm pretty surprised I did that well considering I was just searching for a spike trap or a turret for most of the match and I am terrible at building. I'm glad I only fought one person who'd build and even then, they were surprisingly easy to eliminate with a shotgun.
That's every single win I've ever had (minus the six eliminations). But then I play it as a survival contest, not a shooter. Maybe that's why the game is so appealing to people, because there are many equal ways to win it, whether it's by going out guns blazing or out-building opponents or sneaking from one hiding spot to another.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I have been playing Fortnite for months but I have never known that getting victory Royale unlocks a default umbrella and a specific season umbrella. I saw many players with those umbrellas and I was wondering the source of them until I found it recently. So I missed the umbrellas of previous seasons.

My problem is I played so many matches in different modes and my best score is second. The last one who stay with me are very skilled and build much faster and higher than me so it is impossible for me to get that Victory Royale.

Can anyone with enough wins help get few wins before this season ends please? I really want to get this season's umbrella. I would really appreciate. It doesn't matter what mode you want to play with: duo or trio or squad where you can invite some friends of yours that are good too, which would be easier too. I will try my best in the game.

Thank you in advance

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
I have been playing Fortnite for months but I have never known that getting victory Royale unlocks a default umbrella and a specific season umbrella. I saw many players with those umbrellas and I was wondering the source of them until I found it recently. So I missed the umbrellas of previous seasons.

My problem is I played so many matches in different modes and my best score is second. The last one who stay with me are very skilled and build much faster and higher than me so it is impossible for me to get that Victory Royale.

Can anyone with enough wins help get few wins before this season ends please? I really want to get this season's umbrella. I would really appreciate. It doesn't matter what mode you want to play with: duo or trio or squad where you can invite some friends of yours that are good too, which would be easier too. I will try my best in the game.

Thank you in advance
I wish I was good enough to carry you to a win lol. If you have no luck here, try Reddit or the Discord posted there. Lots of people looking for a group and like to play seriously.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Doesn't matter how high they build, when the storm moves they have to get out. Stay hidden and safe with a good dose of healing stuff and focus on taking out the last guy when he's forced to move. I once got a win just by hiding under the other guy's tower and ambushing him when we had to go.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My friend and I just won three duos games in a row. That's never happened before :)

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I wonder how common controllers will become on the iOS version. I've yet to find a MFi controller that I think I'd be 100% happy with and it'd be cool if Fortnite wound up driving up demand and getting some new models on the market.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
I was just trying Blitz for the first time and forgot it was a mode for Duos, so I was confused when I was hiding in a bush and saw these two guys approaching who weren't attacking each other. Surprised myself by actually defeating them with my potato (lack of) skills.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Jesus, I love Apex but the amount of vitriol being spewed about Fortnite for being the popular game to take down is getting really annoying.

Why can't people just let games be, gotta SHOW IT TO THOSE FORTNITE KIDDIES sigh

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird because they are two completely different games that can easily exist together. I played both all weekend long.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I think you just need to have a creator code entered, no purchase necessary, but we're waiting for 7.4.0 for confirmation

Really? I didn't know that. I thought only spending V-Bucks allow you to do that. Also the store where you buy packs like V-Buck packs or Skin packs is different from the daily store. So if I buy a pack from the store, I won't be able to type the name of a creator in it right? Since I am buying V-Bucks and not spending them.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
I love using the Pain Train in StW simply because of the train whistle I hear when swapping and reloading it. And it's a pretty good AR

Oct 26, 2017
Duo pop up cup was so aids today even compared to normal. Got 18 points first session then 20 then 22.

Everyone W key now regardless I can see why top pros are losing their shit.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey Fortnite community!

Wanted to give a sneak peek at some of the changes coming in this week's v7.40 update.

• Planes will no longer be able to smash through structures
  • Zipline interact prompt added, and using a Zipline will grant fall damage immunity
  • Hand Cannon structure damage reduced from 150 to 100
  • Turbo Build delay decreased from 0.15s to 0.05s
  • Rocket Launcher reload time increased from 2.52s to 3.24s
  • Added the ability to crouch while in Edit Mode

Stay tuned for the full patch notes when the update releases.
When is the next season supposed to be dropped ? Thought it was supposed to be this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.