• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Any peeps who want a somewhat decent Save the World partner for those harder missions where it's nice to have someone to play with but are hard to find random team mates for (preferably European so our gametimes might line up at reasonable hours more often). Mainly looking for Storm Shield expansion coop help. I'm currently at Plankerton Shield 6 and five waves of enemies is kinda blergh alone. My brother is so far behind (thanks Epic!) that he's not much of a help this far into the game yet.

I'm base level 41, account level 142. My offense is LVL 50 and tech too, the other two are far less (resistance 23 and fortitude 6, hehe), so I give some ok bonuses to stats.

Edit: oh yeah, on ps4 if that matters.

Last edited:

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Any peeps who want a somewhat decent Save the World partner for those harder missions where it's nice to have someone to play with but are hard to find random team mates for (preferably European so our gametimes might line up at reasonable hours more often). Mainly looking for Storm Shield expansion coop help. I'm currently at Plankerton Shield 6 and five waves of enemies is kinda blergh alone. My brother is so far behind (thanks Epic!) that he's not much of a help this far into the game yet.

I'm base level 41, account level 142. My offense is LVL 50 and tech too, the other two are far less (resistance 23 and fortitude 6, hehe), so I give some ok bonuses to stats.

Edit: oh yeah, on ps4 if that matters.
I can help you out with SSDs, PL83 myself atm.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Infantry rifle seems to be a poor man's hunting rifle but with more ammo
Meh.

Also lol :
  • Removed Rocket Launchers from Chests.
  • Increased the chance of receiving a Rocket Launcher from Supply Drops from 25% to 50%.

This means end game will have guaranteed 1 or 2 launchers. Also team rumble will have 10 launchers all the time.

Observable

Oct 27, 2017
Wow at these patch notes. I like most of these changes, both for me as a player and as an indicator for extent that Epic is willing to change and fight to keep its player base.

Getting 50 health on kills is going to be amazing for the more aggressive players. On the long term though, even though most pro's and streamer wanted this (and so did I) it may actually make the game too easy in pubs (for them). I think we can expect a lot of them to get 20/30+ kill games frequently and more easily. I'm not sure if that is more fun than how it is right now on the long term. But again, at least Epic is listening and trying it out. Just expect to get a lot new 'new world record' videos the coming weeks.

The push with the 'do these challenges in the coming two weeks to get next seasons battle pass' is pretty great from a business strategy stand point as well. Gives them an opportunity to let the Apex Legend movement lose some steam these next two weeks and then hook everybody for the new season.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
First 3:

Collect Coins in Featured Creative Islands (15) (500XP)
Search chests or ammo boxes at a motel or an RV Park (7) (500XP)
Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend (3) (wrap)

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like this is in the files
atd4m5q1qig21.jpg

meh I guess if you want to call that spoilers

Last edited:

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
How do you feel about the gameplay changes by the way? Mostly referring to the 500 mats cap (down from 999) and restoring 50 health on getting a kill.

OP
OP
antitrop

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
I dig the Infantry Rifle. The sound effects are great (classic M1 ping on reload), the fire rate is nice and fast, and the bullet travel speed is fast enough you only need a very slight lead on moving targets.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I dig the Infantry Rifle. The sound effects are great (classic M1 ping on reload), the fire rate is nice and fast, and the bullet travel speed is fast enough you only need a very slight lead on moving targets.
It perfect for mid-range I'm finding. Long range is iffy with bullet speed but the damage is amazingly good. It's most likely going to get nerfed

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I do like the regen thing but they should probably need it to 25 instead of 50. It's nice to be rewarded for a kill but 50 regen is too op

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
How do you feel about the gameplay changes by the way? Mostly referring to the 500 mats cap (down from 999) and restoring 50 health on getting a kill.
Loved it in the Pop-Up Cup, game is so much more fun when you can come out of a ambush without needing to re heal. Also make playing like a mad person a lot more viable and faster paced.

Status
Not open for further replies.