• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Reason I ask is that tweet, made it sound like it was an item you had to get and then go onto win and then you can go get your reward, maybe like an emote or skin or something.

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No it's just like better balloon chests but you have to look for them and need the map. It's for early game.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Don't know if it's something with the new season or if it's just me, but I'm really off my game lately. Been making lots of rookie potato mistakes and having a hard time hitting anyone -- the other day, I snuck up on a player hiding between a camping van and a hill, and instead of shooting him in the back I switch to my shotgun (WHY?!?), which gave him enough time to turn around and blast me instead. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Hop on last night to play some games and land Retail and manage to get 7 kills in like 3 minutes, see an 8th guy standing still and shoot 8 shots with my AR, missing all but 1 because of bloom. He turns around and builds towards me, we go for the build fight, I hit him with my blue pump for 120, he hits me with a gold pump for 200.... he had 10 health left... yeah went back to Apex after that.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
The ARs are freaking insane now. I don't get if I missed an update for them or something because those crosshairs just don't expand at all really and they're so small. You shouldn't be missing too many shots with them.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Hop on last night to play some games and land Retail and manage to get 7 kills in like 3 minutes, see an 8th guy standing still and shoot 8 shots with my AR, missing all but 1 because of bloom. He turns around and builds towards me, we go for the build fight, I hit him with my blue pump for 120, he hits me with a gold pump for 200.... he had 10 health left... yeah went back to Apex after that.
If you're missing 8 shots on a standing target, that's you. With FSA that shouldn't happen, so you just missed and decided to spray someone that wasn't moving.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
If you're missing 8 shots on a standing target, that's you. With FSA that shouldn't happen, so you just missed and decided to spray someone that wasn't moving.
Oh c'mon, I've played this game enough to know when it's on me for whiffing shots vs bloom making my shots miss. When you play a game where aiming is actually accurate and skill based vs random then you see just how dumb the randomness really is.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Oh c'mon, I've played this game enough to know when it's on me for whiffing shots vs bloom making my shots miss. When you play a game where aiming is actually accurate and skill based vs random then you see just how dumb the randomness really is.
I'm not calling the bloom a good move, I hate it myself. But spraying a standing still target and missing is more on you than on bloom.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Lol just as I complain about the cannon challenge I drop Lagoon and do it immediately. Just got on the ship and aimed at someone in the town, got it in two shots. Then sacrificed myself to someone else trying to do it.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
2 times I've killed someone with a canon and both times it didn't count for the challenge. Challenge can fuck off, cannon just feels awful to use too.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, yeah, in addition to being clunky as hell to move & aim, the cannons really leave you just insanely vulnerable. Anyone with the thumb dexterity of a five year old can take their time and take aim as long as they want and easily pick anyone who is dumb enough to use a cannon longer than 3 seconds

Snowfruit

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 8, 2018
United States
Got the cannon challenge done my first rumble match.

Tried to help other people get it in my next rumble match.. I would like, land right in front of someone driving a cannon and they would exit it to shoot me with a shotgun. Or one of their teammates would shoot me before the person with the cannon could slowly turn it to aim right me.

Observable

Oct 27, 2017
Just played 10 games in the tournament and got to 26 points. Last few games have been the closest I got to those scrim level games you see on Twitch.

Really happy that you can play when you want, since I've only been able to play about 2 hours total on the pop-up cups due to my working schedule and family.

Hope they keep a similar format from now on. It really changes the game when you know everybody is around your level.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Thank Beelzebub for the Party Assist feature for the challenges, my little brother got the cannon challenge done when I was already dead.

crafton

Oct 28, 2017
Thank Beelzebub for the Party Assist feature for the challenges, my little brother got the cannon challenge done when I was already dead.

It really is a godsend I was able to knock out nearly all the weeks challenges after a few games of rumble last night,
challenges like visiting the furthermost points of the map were made for parties.

#1 defender

Oct 27, 2017
Hi folks!

I got a question about unlinking your PS4 account from the associated Epic Games account on PC. I've recently lost 600 V-Bucks that i've earned on PS4 from Battle Pass rewards. It looks like they've been spent on buying tiers, the likely culprit being an 8 yo kid in my extended family who is playing on PC. I now want to unlink my PS4 account from the PC account to prevent this from happening again in the future and i'm greeted with this screen:

fortniteyyjn0.jpg

When it says that everything will be reset on THIS account, is it referring to my PS4 account, or the EG account on PC? The two accounts must have originally been linked a year or two ago, but i just started playing FN on PS4 during the overtime of Season 7 a couple of weeks ago. Everything i got i've earned on PS4, will i get to keep that, or is it now primarily associated with the EG account?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Hi folks!

I got a question about unlinking your PS4 account from the associated Epic Games account on PC. I've recently lost 600 V-Bucks that i've earned on PS4 from Battle Pass rewards. It looks like they've been spent on buying tiers, the likely culprit being an 8 yo kid in my extended family who is playing on PC. I now want to unlink my PS4 account from the PC account to prevent this from happening again in the future and i'm greeted with this screen:

fortniteyyjn0.jpg

When it says that everything will be reset on THIS account, is it referring to my PS4 account, or the EG account on PC? The two accounts must have originally been linked a year or two ago, but i just started playing FN on PS4 during the overtime of Season 7 a couple of weeks ago. Everything i got i've earned on PS4, will i get to keep that, or is it now primarily associated with the EG account?
I think your items get locked to the EPIC account.

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
Surprised to get the cannon challenge done before some of the others. Someone just laned right in front of me while I was moving one in Rumble. After I got what I needed I set it right in front of them and just stood there to repay the favor but they didn't move. Thought they were being nice but maybe were just afk at the perfect moment for me.

Basically just grab one whenever you can and head towards the circle in Rumble. It controls just like the shopping cart so take advantage of hills when you can to coast and kick when you can't. If you have to go up hill hit the sprint button, it's faster than the normal trot.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting a glitch or something today where I'm randomly dropping my gun when I pick up something else, even if there's room?

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting a glitch or something today where I'm randomly dropping my gun when I pick up something else, even if there's room?
Yeah. I haven't had this happen to myself but my big brother and my little brother's friend have had the same happening to them a couple of times when we've played together.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Hi folks!

fortniteyyjn0.jpg

Why not just change your epic account password and have that kid use his own one?

#1 defender

Oct 27, 2017
Why not just change your epic account password and have that kid use his own one?

The Epic Games account wasn't my own, i didn't have one. It belonged to my teenage nephew who must have linked it a year ago when i downloaded FN on PS4 for him to play when he visits. However, he has registered a new EG account since then and let his younger brother play on the first one, forgetting that it was still tied to my PS4. Anyway, since he didn't need that account anymore, he let me have it and i now changed the login details.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
They should let you have a lieutenant slot in StW so you can get the full commander abilities of at least two heroes. It would make for more varied setups.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally just got my first season 8 win.

Got second place another couple of times, but it all fell into place on this one.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
The sounds are all kinds of fucked up in this game right now. I have enemies running 2 meters behind me and I hear absolutely nothing to indicate an enemy is so close to me, until they blast me with a shotgun or something. It's especially bad in Team Rumble when the chaos is even worse than it ever gets in regular modes.

Not relating to that, had a fun game yesterday in Team Rumble. Me and my brother got 30 kills altogether. The rest of our team got 24 in addition to that. Lost the game 54 to a 100. -_- Like, how is the rest of the team THAT BAD that 2 people can get more than half of the total kills and we lose by almost 50 kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.