• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
It still looks a lot like it, enough where I don't think there's a new map. I'd love to be wrong though!

I'm guessing some kind of cyber punk themed biome with a new Tilted inside of it

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Got the Dark Ember skin, just needed to keep playing Solo (badly) until I outlasted enough people. Surprised to find that I got the wallpaper as well; apparently "Get a dark skin" counts as a challenge.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anyone who would be able to duo with me to complete the final overtime challenges? :)

I know it's really last second.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Skins were leak and um

WE ARE GETTING A MECHA SKIN

That's going to be the tier 100 skin isn't it. Need to see more course, but I feel like the only other skin I like is the woman that is next to the mech.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Downgraded from two progressive outfits to one with tier 1 also (maybe?). :/

I hope that "Sentinel" skin is what I think it is lol.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Patch Notes

Neo Titled looks cool, and there are these fort-bytes to pick up for rewards.

The two skins I like the most (especially the mech) are the tier 1 stuff lol, so sold on that. Ninja guy (Vendetta) is the tier 100 skin.

Last edited:

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Still think Epic should make more female character skins that are.. let's just say less tightly form-fitting with their clothes. Like, once again the male characters are covered head to toe & there are no bulging abs, mini-shorts or tight asses to be seen, and two of the three female skins are a woman wearing tight leather motorcycle gear (the design otherwise is kinda cool) and some kind of futuristic hot receptionist in a tight short dress. The third one is more in line with what I'd like to see more of.

And fuck me, they vaulted suppressed assault rifle? Yet scoped one still lives. EPIIIIIIIIIC! o/* (<- that's me angrily angrily shaking my fist in the air)

Also all pumps vaulted? That will make for an interesting change...

EDIT: Save the World's Wargame mode doesn't sound good if the rewards aren't really good. Minimum of 7 minutes of re-doable storm shield defenses with tons of annoying variables like lava & storms destroying your defenses, fog obscuring vision and preventing you from seeing enemies on the map? Blergh.

Last edited:

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly beyond sick of getting one pumped so quite happy they are vaulted, I am sure the pro players will whine about it and they will come back in about a week to ten days.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Fortnite's over-reliance on shotguns to secure kills up close was one of my biggest issues with the game. If I saw someone rushing towards me, I knew it's because they were going to break out a pump, every time, without fail. They were too powerful, and dominated the game's meta for over a year. No matter how many new weapons, vehicles, and locations were added, things always felt the same because of how dominant the pump was.

Good riddance.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
I like that Sentinel has joints like he is a playable action figure toy lol. Rox's set looks pretty damn nice with the dual axes and kitty bot (or that is just it's own thing).

Still pretty meh at the other skins for the most part. Vendetta looks kind of cool, but I wouldn't be sad if I don't get to him.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Looks cool, don't like the futuristic aspect (not really my thing in gaming), but some of the changes and new features sound nice. No more pump alone makes this a great patch. I have to say the Fortbytes sound real annoying lol, 100 small pieces to find with new ones added daily. Talk about padding this stuff with more busywork.

Not sure on Save the World's side. SSD's are by far the most fun to me, but making it short and repeatable with simple and annoying extra's isn't appealing to me. Gonna have to try it I guess. Being able to more efficiently search for SSD's to help with is great though.

Deleted member 15848

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
D6HBWC0XsAAz6cl.png

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Once again i question their decisions with weapons. Why have the tact shotgun when the combat shotgun exists? Also, why is the heavy ar still in the game after infantry changes

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Once again i question their decisions with weapons. Why have the tact shotgun when the combat shotgun exists? Also, why is the heavy ar still in the game after infantry changes
I wish they would vault the heavy AR, only because i cant stand them and they have become the most likely AR you will find.

Would rather take a grey Ar over any level heavy Ar lol.

Really like the look of this season though, future stuff is always cool to me.

Wondering about the Bytes though, hopefully they arent random for everyone and you can just quickly collect them each day instead of having to actually search around.

MrPanic

Oct 25, 2017
Actually excited about the vaulting of the pump, a forced change of playstyle is probably something I could use. Not necessarily hot on the battlepass skins, nor on the slipstreams cause those just seems like instant death traps, but the futuristic PoI's look nice.

Blackpuppy

Oct 28, 2017
I'm digging the new futuristic sections. Vaulting pumps and scoped revolvers was a good choice. Although I don't understand why they would vault the thermal scoped assault rifle and leave the normal scoped AR? It's good for nothing now except as a telescope.

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had a top 25 to do so I went and got a victory
New umbrella is aight. Still salty they nerfed the SFX volume on the S8 umbrella.

The tilted slipstream challenge doesn't seem to be working.

Candescence

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao they're never truly getting rid of Tilted Towers

Also, I dropped into a game with the Sentient skin, went to one of the frozen islands as hinted at by one of the Fortbytes, found one of the bunker entrances, but it's unbreakable. Couldn't find the chip anywhere. Welp.

Last edited:

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Loool, this new shotgun is ridonculous, these air tunnels will probably be super annoying and I can see many rage moments due to people being able to camp on & snipe people from these floating platforms too easily.

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some of the fortbytes are extremely grindy. 100 top 10s is a loooot of games. I currently have 150 top10s in solos and I started playing more than a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.