• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
Applesauce Hey, you can finally get your Obliterator with the new Llamas, I think.
That's funny I was just about to come in here and post about this!

All military weapons should be available by getting llamas, but if it's like the Neon llamas then I should just be able to grab it out of the collection book. I have a shit ton of flux and training manuals and those silver tickets.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Really like that future aesthetic they got going on. I noticed that the statue is holding the helmet from "The Vault" so I wonder if that's her? It better not be the award for finishing the whole Fortbytes thing though ;-;

Vulnicura

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Been practicing my building a lot in creative and managed to put some of it to good use in an actual match. :)

edgefusion

Oct 27, 2017
I'm having trouble with this Shadow Bomb challenge, I can't seem to find them anywhere? I've tried Solo, Squads, Rumble, but never had one drop. Are they ultra rare? Or in just one mode? Disabled?

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah! Pump is gone! I was so tired of getting one shot at 200.

I'm having trouble with this Shadow Bomb challenge, I can't seem to find them anywhere? I've tried Solo, Squads, Rumble, but never had one drop. Are they ultra rare? Or in just one mode? Disabled?

They are not in Rumble, but in the regular modes, had to look through the entirety of Sunny Steps to find some in Solo.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Not sure about the fortbyte system. Definitely some pretty grindy stuff in there already. Looks like every skin in the battlepass has some unlockables, and they probably need a certain amount of fortbytes. Guess I will try to at least aim for 40 of them to unlock the stuff for Rox and Sentinel (who only needs 20 thankfully).

I really love Sentinel the chicken mech! The Dark Sentinel is cool too, but I like the regular version more still. Thought I would like Rox more, but at a closer look, eh.

bLLIxlC.png

Feel like the boots or such could have been better. Love her glider through.

Edit: I do kind of dig Vega now through.

Last edited:

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Wondar whet else from the John Wick movies could be there: https://venturebeat.com/2019/05/09/fortnite-now-has-john-wicks-continental-hotel/

Lionsgate has integrated John Wick into the world of Fortnite, with new locations including the Continental Hotel. But the thing is, like in the John Wick films, you cannot shoot anyone inside the hotel. The hotel figures big in the Keanu Reeves films, as it is a gathering place for various assassins. But it has an unwritten rule where you can't kill anyone inside the hotel.

(..)

As of now, you can shoot and kill people in the hotel. Wick's car and house are also in the game.

Last edited:

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds are even more fucked if that is even possible. Enemies just fly and run behind me and either I hear nothing or it sounds like they are still much further away than they really are.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
As a potato player, I hope the changes will make it easier for me to get by. Barely managed two Solo wins last season, easily my worst one ever.

And the Sentinel skin looks like a dorky cosplay outfit.

Maybe it's just me, but the new mobile update is trash. Played a half-dozen games and it takes almost two minutes before all the assets load each time, and then the game crashes on me 70% of the time. Makes the Switch version play like heaven by comparison. Either the new stuff is too complex, my old phone can't hack it, or they need to get some bug fixes ASAP.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Man. Fortbyte 90 is "Finish in the top ten in squads, duos, or solos 100 times." That's gonna take forever.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
There is something in that grove of trees north west of the Block that requires three people to activate it. Does anyone know what it does?

OP
OP
antitrop

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
Team Rumble is a lot better now that they upped the kill count to 150 and made the circles close faster. I skipped season 8, so I don't know when they did that, but it's exactly what I was asking for when Team Rumble was first added.

I also love the rebalance to shotguns, the new one is great. This is also pretty much exactly what I was asking for when shotguns were buffed to have Blue Pumps doing 200+ damage at the end of last year. Fucking hated 1-pumps.

It's nice to play around with the Drum Gun, too. It got vaulted literally a few days before I started playing in season 5, so I never got to mess with it before.

Deleted member 15848

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Season 9 would've been fire if it weren't for the drum gun spam. That shit needs to go back to the vault where it belongs.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I think I'm the only one who loves the new shotgun. Did 31 kills in Rumbles yesterday and only three were with a Rocket. The rest were with the blue combat.

They don't spawn in rumble.

I didn't learn this until after five hours of Rumbles yesterday. The i played squads and still didn't see any - until a default on my team decided to use three in a row just for a lark. I stared at him like the Three Amigos staring at Chevy Chase wasting his water.

Status
Not open for further replies.