• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
I got the assists done in team rumble *shrug*

I just think you need to either finish off a enemy with low HP or take their HP down while someone else finishes them off. It was hard to tell. But I turned auto fill on in team rumble and got 5 in a couple of games. Probably works on downed enemies if you are playing regular squads or duos. Doing 5 in one match might be a pain

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Just need one more top 20 to finish the friend required challenges. I accepted every random friend request I had and started jumping into lobbies.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
I was playing high explosives with another person and thanking the bus driver gave me credit for a campfire heal.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Having Party Assist on for it gave me credit for it at the very beginning of matches. As soon as I landed it would pop up right at the beginning. Too bad this easy one seems to be glitched instead of one for 5 assists in one match!
Fill in Team Rumble and then land next to your teammates. You're bound to end up shooting the same guy. This works for the regular and Prestige version.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
5 assist eliminations in a single match?

My lord, it took me like 5 matches last night just for the normal mode...no chance I get 5 in one match.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it counts whether you or your teammate gets the final kill. A filled squad of four is bound to get at least 5 kills between them in Rumble (of which you only have to contribute a tiny amount of damage to each).

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The normal one was only seeming to count if I damaged them and my team mates got the kill, if I killed them it didn't work, maybe it was just glitched.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
I got the prestige assist challenges done faster than the first one!. And it didn't appear that any were with other players in my squad (team rumble). I just kept shooting at players until their numbers were in the white and got all 5 well before the match ended.

Probably my favorite prestige unlocks since the Catalyst challenges. The glider and edit style are really good

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
The new skin up this morning (the scientist) should get it's own weapon wrap. I'd buy it as long as it's animated like the skin's visors

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Managed to ace the scientist challenges in one sitting, they were surprisingly easy.

Skin isn't that bad, also managed to grind out the friend challenges, only two more top 20s with a friend to go.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
So in a match I just saw someone in the lobby with the red skin ultima knight.

How do they already have it?

You need to complete all 5 zero point challenges to get it and you can't do that without next week's challenge list.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
So in a match I just saw someone in the lobby with the red skin ultima knight.

How do they already have it?

You need to complete all 5 zero point challenges to get it and you can't do that without next week's challenge list.

It's a bug. I had the golden Ultima knight skin on and it turned red in the lobby from time to time, but was back to gold in the game.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
So is the Batman update today or what? Fortnite says reveal at 8.00 ET, but that might be only a trailer. Normally stuff like that happen on Tuesdays, but this week's screensaver seem to be Gotham and you unlock those on Saturdays.

According to leaks there will be a lot of stuff. Tilted Gotham, 3 skins (2 male and one female), a set of challenges, cape backbling, glider, exploding batarangs and batman grapple gun.

Edit: skins have leaked, Batman and Catwoman:

Last edited:

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking tryhards, let me see Gotham city! This is Team Rumble not the fucking world cup....

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Damn, Gotham is the busiest I have ever seen a location so far.

Died quick a couple of times, then managed to survive for a while and get 6 kills but got taken out shortly after.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
That grapple gun is cool, much longer than the normal one and makes you deploy batwings. Exploding batarangs are cool too, just need to get the hang of them.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Sucks that you can't buy Batman with vBucks. Oh well, I copped that sweet ass glider.

is this stuff just found on the map or a specific mode?
Just on the map. The Batarangs come in stacks of five. They home in on the person you're targeting and deal 50 damage on impact. You can also plant them on a structure and use them as proximity mines.

The batgrapple is like the grapple gun with extended range (like Hawkeye's bow) and forces you into a glide at the end of it.

Goonie

Oct 26, 2017
Can you use the Batman skins in Save the World? Or is there any non-PvP mode in Battle Royale?

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Kinda crazy to think this is how Epic could easily keep the cash cow alive: IP collabs to make people buy skins. I don't think this game will ever "die" but it certainly seems to be dropping in interest, either from bell curve adoption or people truly getting bored of it and/or battle royale genre. Hell I'm tempted to download and buy the Batman skins but honestly it'd be a waste of money when I don't even play the game anymore.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Holy shit, they have a new alien character to buy with 51 on his arm, a team space placard emote and the naruto run traversal emote 😂

Last edited:

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how successful this method of putting Batman behind a money-only purchase has been. Played some games and I didn't see any Batman skins. Generally with these kind of high profile skins, it doesn't take too long to see someone who uses them. John Wick skins are still a fairly regular sight.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how successful this method of putting Batman behind a money-only purchase has been. Played some games and I didn't see any Batman skins. Generally with these kind of high profile skins, it doesn't take too long to see someone who uses them. John Wick skins are still a fairly regular sight.
My younger brother hasn't played Fortnite seriously(or at all really) since season 6 or so, but he's a Batman mega fan and bought the bundle as soon as it went up.

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Leaked loading screen strongly hinting at new map
wzev3xbxd7o31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.