• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPanic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, Zone Wars is actually a lot of fun once you get into it. I wouldn't mind seeing a permanent playlist appear of this mode next season that maybe cycles one map every day. I'd probably just cycle Team Rumble and Zone Wars if that actually happens, lol.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Oh man, Zone Wars is actually a lot of fun once you get into it. I wouldn't mind seeing a permanent playlist appear of this mode next season that maybe cycles one map every day. I'd probably just cycle Team Rumble and Zone Wars if that actually happens, lol.
It is pretty fun, played it a bit ages ago with my greta nephew before they turned it into an official mode.

Only issue I have is its very glitchy, even more so now its official for some reason. The constant stop/starting at the beginning, had weapons not load up. Not sure why it can be so bad considering the size of the map and player pool.

ballisticola

Nov 1, 2017
Is matchmaking even on in the UK? If it is, its garbage. One of my first games had someone with 18 kills! 8 would have had me raise an eyebrow.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, the scoped rifle feels really good again now.
I was playing team rumble yesterday, and I managed 24 kills in one match.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
The autosniper is great. It's a long range heavy assault that actually has perfect accuracy. The quick damage you get at range is bonkers.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Rumble is a great insight into the overall player base. Nothing like getting 20+ kills only to look up and see your team only has like 40-60 as a whole.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
It always amazes me how lopsided the kills actually are in rumble. The fact that one 1/16 of the team can get upto 1/4 of the total kills shows how bad most players actually are lol.

To be fair, I assume most people are just there to do challenges lol.
It feels like it did at launch now though, and I think at least 4 of those kills were just picking people off in the sky, before they landed lmao.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
To be fair, I assume most people are just there to do challenges lol.
It feels like it did at launch now though, and I think at least 4 of those kills were just picking people off in the sky, before they landed lmao.
Yeah rumble can be good for challenges, that's true.

Either way you would think it wouldn't be so lopsided though lol.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
It always amazes me how lopsided the kills actually are in rumble. The fact that one 1/16 of the team can get upto 1/4 of the total kills shows how bad most players actually are lol.

Yeah, I try to make it a small challenge to look at how many kills people on the team have and compete with the 1-2 other players with most kills. Looking at that list is weird sometime, 0-0-1-0-3-0-4-32-0-0-5-7-21-0-1

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
how do you see team kills?
I think Options-button (on PS4, or whatever it is on other platforms) and somehow you can bring up the list of your own team's kills from there. I so rarely use it that I always forget. There's probably a button prompt somewhere on the screen once you've pressed Options (or similar).

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Options-button (on PS4, or whatever it is on other platforms) and somehow you can bring up the list of your own team's kills from there. I so rarely use it that I always forget. There's probably a button prompt somewhere on the screen once you've pressed Options (or similar).

interesting, i usually finish top 1/2 so would be interested to know what the other kills were

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Probably good for the people working on the game but bleh otherwise. I was ready to welcome the new season this weekend. Oh well, I'll try to finish Control, Link's Awakening and maybe see if I'll jump into FFXIV again after a two-month break.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
Mythic lead survivors have been appearing in upgrade llamas recently which are only 50 v bucks each. Use to you had to get them from the expensive llamas

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I really dislike this week extension, especially considering they aren't even doing the OT challenges until next week.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I love the extension lol I moved into a new place last week and haven't had any time to play at all so should be settled in by the weekend and able to finally play.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I have a two week vacation starting the 7th, so I was looking forward to doing a season's worth of leveling during it.

Observable

Oct 27, 2017
I don't mind the extension as it means I'll may be able to get to tier 100 and level 65 despite not playing for 4,5 weeks. Hope it also means some extra polish for the new season.

BigTime_2018

Dec 31, 2018
Got a Solo Victory Royale yesterday with three eliminations, two of which being my favorite kind: a sniper elimination and a Damage Trap elimination.

Also, the final Storm Circle occurred at the perfect spot. Just an all-around satisfying match.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping sharing my account with my wife will keep my SBMM pretty even. I've got close to 200 wins, but she plays a lot of games, so my percentage is pretty low.

I only really play solos for the umbrella, unless the season ends up being fun like season 9 (and has a challenge to get 100 Top 10s). 80+ wins last season.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats, that's always a good feeling.

Nope, you just have to drop and check them all manually. Surprised they didn't add some way to track it considering how many people have complained about it over the past few seasons.
In the last few seasons you could definitley check on the menu, it would show a checkpoint next to the weeks were you have found them. Season 9 even had extra missions for the secret battle stars. Why remove this feature?

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
In the last few seasons you could definitley check on the menu, it would show a checkpoint next to the weeks were you have found them. Season 9 even had extra missions for the secret battle stars. Why remove this feature?

To be honest, I didn't even know that was a feature in past seasons, my bad. I'm looking through the menus and I don't see anything for this season, though.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
I hope we can use our tickets on birthday like llamas before they are all automatically redeemed for rad llamas. I already have 1 of everything from the rad set and I'll probably end up with 20K tickets by the time season x is over, I'm missing some things that I really want. Like the Bundlebuss and Santa's Little Helper plus a couple of Heroes from the pirate set.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being so fucking pathetic that you squad up as 4+ in team rumble and play together and full tryhard with builds
Imagine that

lacinius

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I hope we can use our tickets on birthday like llamas before they are all automatically redeemed for rad llamas. I already have 1 of everything from the rad set and I'll probably end up with 20K tickets by the time season x is over, I'm missing some things that I really want. Like the Bundlebuss and Santa's Little Helper plus a couple of Heroes from the pirate set.

Same, I managed to get everything out of the Rad llamas quite early, but that certainly was not the case with the Bday llamas. I did however manage to get the Bundlebuss and Little Helper though, it was the Mythic heroes that I couldn't get to pop at the time, and only got one of the seven. I have yet to try out the Bundlebuss, but I did already level and legendary perk-up the Little Helper and that thing is just... wow! Protip, if you do get it, there is one perk slot to add durability... be sure and add it because then you get 22 shots out of it instead of the standard 15... totally worth it! Especially with the way rocket launchers can quickly eat up your mats, and it's so easy to get carried away with crafting many Little Helpers because of how OP it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.