• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Back on Fortnite, since season 9 lmao. Couldn't resist the free TIE glider, but I should probably least check out playground/creative mode on and off.

Would they do more Star Wars skins? If Kylo comes out, oh man. XD The Sith Trooper looks so good too.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
Forgot to update Fortnite on my PC. Update taking a while so I'm trying to get on from my Switch now. Ugh.

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
I can't seem to even login to my Epic Game Store account, it says that i am visiting too frequently

Oct 25, 2017
Still in matchmaking and nothing is happening.

Still saying "Waiting for matchmaking to commence"

Last edited:

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Matchmaking isn't even working as far as I can tell. Hilarious how much they pump this event up and now too many people are trying to actually get to it.

edgefusion

Oct 27, 2017
They really don't have much luck with their servers for these events. Over the last 10 seasons I've only managed to make it to one event and even that was cut in half, lol.

The Benz

Oct 27, 2017
Logged out to take a shower. Came back and now the servers are busted. The same happened last time. Sweet.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I posted this in the other thread but it seems like a star wars mode will be available probably immediately after.
CK4pKkz.jpg

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

This was inevitable/predictable. Wonder when we can buy it. Got 2k vbucks just waiting for this.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay. Got the glider (there was news that everyone was getting it due to server issues) , but I really did want to take part in a Fortnite event. I keep missing them, but then again, I keep falling out of it before something big was announced.

Last edited:

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that was just... okay, please stop already. For all the hype, for me the whole thing was rather disappointing.
Part of me was expecting everyone to get Tie Fighters and X-Wings and start battling in the air all over the map, that would have been sweet. Lightsaber fighting was still cool and satisfying though.

lacinius

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Part of me was expecting everyone to get Tie Fighters and X-Wings and start battling in the air all over the map, that would have been sweet. Lightsaber fighting was still cool and satisfying though.

I was thinking that since there are bots in the game now, and with everyone being in a central location, that a bunch of stormtrooper bots would start marching in from the edge of the map to surround everyone, and then the heroes would arrive just in time and it would turn into a large battle killing all the bots... something like that would have been awesome.

MrPanic

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, these lightsabers are completely broken, you just see people in front of you slashing up a wall and then you suddenly die because apparently the location of the saber user just doesn't update properly half of the time. Fun addition, though the challenges are kinda annoying.

I thought that was amazing. Can't wait for the star wars mode to start.
There is no separate mode, they just added Star Wars items to the main game.

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
So everytime i try to launch Fortnite, it hard crashes my PS4. Totally shuts the console off. I was able to play completely fine last night. Anyone else having this?

Edit: was on my end. Restarting the console seemed to fix it.

Last edited:

lacinius

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
For what reason did Epic gift me the Steel Wool demo tape music? It said I unlocked it for an item I do not yet own, and it's from Season 2, Chapter 2?!? The only thing I've unlocked recently was the Frostnite music.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
For what reason did Epic gift me the Steel Wool demo tape music? It said I unlocked it for an item I do not yet own, and it's from Season 2, Chapter 2?!? The only thing I've unlocked recently was the Frostnite music.

I think it's now rewarded to players when they complete the Canny Valley quest lines and everyone who had already completed it got the music pack automatically.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Were there any actual cosmetic rewards for the prestige stretch goals missions or is it just more XP? I haven't played enough BR to finish even the first set of missions yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.