• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Well time to drop some dough on Kylo Ren lol. Nice to see Zorii too.

Edit: The cape looks different on any other skin that isn't Kylo (who can also have the hood up or not).

v9iz7xmlpv541.png

Last edited:

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They are more likely to just not sell the lightsaber than to sell it for 2k imo. A pickaxe can't go for more than a Legendary skin unless they had the brass balls to grade it as a Mythical pickaxe. If those sons of bitches do that.....

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I bought it for the cape and then burned up my last refund ticket when I saw how it looked with other skins. Such bull. Should have done my research first.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I bought it for the cape and then burned up my last refund ticket when I saw how it looked with other skins. Such bull. Should have done my research first.
It was pretty obvious the hood wouldn't work with other skins. What's confounding is they couldn't offer a hood-down style rather than the hoodless style we got.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I figured we'd at least get full back coverage.
Yeah, that massive hood would look cool down and cover the shoulders anyways... Who cares if some skins clip just a little bit. We already get clipping with plenty of other skins.

Still, the base skin itself of Kylo is pretty sweet and I could see myself getting a lot of use out of it. But I totally get feeling tricked with the back bling. I used up my refund tickets looong ago lol

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Did a team rumble round with Kylo, and I love it, I love it. <3 Even got his lightsaber to get some kills ha ha. I think I like the hood down more, cause the helmet is so good and also nice looking when you are aiming. The Onslaught pickaxe is pretty much perfect for Kylo also.

CrimsonN0

Oct 25, 2017
Lightsabers are pretty fun.
Ended up in a three-way lightsaber fight for the final three.
Constantly switching between guns to shoot and sabers to block, teaming up against someone everytime they started to build, and then immediately turning on them and teaming up with the other guy.
And then a lightsaber duel to finish, finally getting a Victory Royale after so long(granted I haven't really played the entire year).

Observable

Oct 27, 2017
Bought Kylo Ren, I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan but I combine it with the ninja sword back bling to make it kind of like a black samurai with a cool helmet design. I love how clean it is without the cape.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Hello, just started playing on Switch - did three Solo matches; got 6th, 86th and 2nd. I have no idea what I'm doing, button mappings, ways to play etc. can someone recommend some things to me? I'm seeing that I can open presents to get free things? I see V-Bucks, do I have to pay for these or is there another way to get them??

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Hello, just started playing on Switch - did three Solo matches; got 6th, 86th and 2nd. I have no idea what I'm doing, button mappings, ways to play etc. can someone recommend some things to me? I'm seeing that I can open presents to get free things? I see V-Bucks, do I have to pay for these or is there another way to get them??
Change default controls to Builder Pro. Practice in playground alone building. At least putting up stairs and a wall.

Blackpuppy

Oct 28, 2017

Welcome to the game!

I would also recommend turning on gyro controls. It makes fine-aiming a lot easier.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So for anyone playing on Playstation does visiting the lodge make your PS4 go fucking bonkers? Usually Fortnite doesn't make my fans work to hard but holy shit whenever I go into the lodge my PS4 sounds like its about to take off and launch into outer space. Its just that specific screen too. Cause when I back out of the lodge almost instantly you can hear the fans starting to gradually slow down again.

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
That Millennium Falcon glider would be great if it were a bit smaller and didn't have such a bright hyperspace flash every time you deploy it. But it's free and it's the Falcon, so at least there's that. I was glad to snag it after missing out on the TIE Fighter.

ROMASS

One Winged Slayer
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah I had to stop using the Falcon in Team Rumble but for playing Solo it's OK

Oct 25, 2017
Got to try Zone control for the first time yesterday. Holy shit, it's so, so fun. I'm starting to realize that I've been missing out by now playing comp or scrims, because Zone FFA is by far the most fun I've had in Fortnite since C2S1 launches. I've worked a *lot* on my editing and building, and it rarely gets that much usage in Solos, Duos or Team Rumble, but in Zone control I feel like I'm firing on every cylinder skill-wise, and I'm in love with that challenge. This mode cuts so much of the bullshit out of Fortnite too (gathering, mid-game lull, scuffed drops) and gets straight into the strategic intensity of a final circle in something more akin to a comp match. I hope there's a chance this becomes a primary game type in the way that Team Rumble essentially has at this point.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
I got a playststion gold headset for Christmas and it come with 2000 v bucks and I finally redeemed it this morning and was bummed to see that all the star wars stuff is already off the store ☹

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Flatfoot is a Die Hard reference, right? Been a long time since I've seen it.

I got a playststion gold headset for Christmas and it come with 2000 v bucks and I finally redeemed it this morning and was bummed to see that all the star wars stuff is already off the store ☹
The white stormtrooper is back on the store tonight.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, notice for people who don't like to miss out on season specific skin stuff: you have to get to level 300 for the full corrupted Scratch skin. I'm pretty sure that's how it works, at least.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else try shaking the tree at the winter lodge and end up with a game crashing bug? Or to be more specific, shake the tree and nothing happens and you can't back out.

Irish

Oct 25, 2017
Bao Bros are finally in the shop tonight. 1500 vBucks. Pretty good deal considering each skin looks unique. Instant buy for me.

I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately, so this will probably be the last skin I get this season. It's been pretty dry in Save the World when it comes to vBuck mission alerts.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
I can't click on the sock to get the new mission because i hsvr opened all the presents already. What now?

Status
Not open for further replies.