• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
Well turns out leak list might be real. Fortnite for Nintendo Switch has been leaked through Korean Game Ratings Board.

source

Brend

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
0b60c4e4bcd5157b125ecb0509062cd0.gif

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Will be a nice addition for the platform. Assuming you will need their Online Service for this, don't think they'll go the Sony way.

Deleted member 11276

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Should the lack of "Battle Royale" in the title worry us?

Eitherway, Fortnite should have come to Switch months ago. They are very LTTP.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

Lol, that would be pretty funny.

Man, if that Killer Queen game ends up being a Matsuno title...I said it in the other thread, but I repeat - I'll lose my fucking mind.

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also, aren't epic accounts locked to PS4 once attached? I made mine on PC beforehand, so hopefully I can transfer it to switch

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017

Only if you want to create unnecessary angst and drama. They've put battle Royale on phones. It is the main, BREAKOUT HIT mode on one of the most popular games around. You honestly think the Switch version won't have BR?

Yet more Switch concern trolling.

OP
OP
sinonobu

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
A Ubisoft game called Legendary Fishing got also rated for PS4 and Switch tho I can't any info regarding this title.

Dec 1, 2017

You think Epic just needed to press on the "Export and compile project for Nintendo Switch"?

While Switch is a better platform than smart devices, more people have smart devices than Switches.

That's probably where their priorities were.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As I said in the other thread, this might a PS4 situation again: Fortnite BR beating other battle royale games to the punch on the Switch, thus absolutely cementing itself as the go-to game. Plus it's f2p, anyone can try it without effort (assuming this includes the BR mode of course, could be Save The World only for now). It's safe to say it's cross-save and cross-play with Xbox, PC and mobile then, since it's only Sony intentionally skipping other consoles.

byDoS

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to see the impact Smash Bros., Fortnite and Pokémon will have on holidays

Because maybe this is Nintendo's 20 millions Switches right there

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017
The question isn't whether it will have BR, It's whether it will have Save the World.

Art Vandelay

Oct 27, 2017
USA
As I said in the other thread, this might a PS4 situation again: Fortnite BR beating other battle royale games to the punch on the Switch, thus absolutely cementing itself as the go-to game. Plus it's f2p, anyone can try it without effort (assuming this includes the BR mode of course, could be Save The World only for now). It's safe to say it's cross-save and cross-play with Xbox, PC and mobile then, since it's only Sony intentionally skipping other consoles.

No way BR isn't there day one.

Infcabbage

Oct 28, 2017
Portland, Oregon
I've largely ignored this game on my ps4, xbone, pc, and iphone but oddly I could see myself getting into a switch version, especially if they add in gyro aiming with the joy cons. Also I wouldn't be surprised if this dropped this month, or even the day of Nintendo's presentation.

Deleted member 11276

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
early bird gets the worm..unless is and extremely chopping rushed port like the On Release Rocket League port

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Yesss, more leaks, more.
If everything leaks I can peacefully sleep and not wait for ungodly hours for streams and be tired at work.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017