• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Get ready for when reggie announces it like a major reveal.
I mean, it is a major reveal

I assume it's the mobile version then, since that seems too small for the PvE component to be included.
It doesn't have the PvE component included, per the OP

Do I need to be on firmware 5.0 to get it.

I'm not updating past 4.1 so does that mean I can't get this game?
It's an online only game, you need to be on the latest firmware.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Fuuu

Tomorrow! That's what I initially guessed but was told I'm wrong because Nintendo wouldn't want to take away from the tree house presentation. Happy it's coming so soon!

I don't really care for the game but it's a huge deal I know

FamousLastX

Oct 25, 2017
I would assume this is a given
Well you can't use the same account on Xbox One at all it prevents you from playing, so I can see why there's concern that you'll get the same error message on Switch that will say your account is restricted from playing on this platform or something along those lines.

Deleted member 249

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't know that. You sure that's not just because of Playstation's shenanigans? Can you link mobile and Xbox and PC?
You can link Xbox accounts with mobile and PC, and PS4 accounts with mobile and PC. Xbox and PlayStation accounts don't link to one another. Switch is likely to be the same.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the first online only Switch game? It just seems weird to me cause WiFi only could somewhat disrupt your ability to play this in portable mode.

Splatoon 2 is basically a online only game (the solo is short) and has been bought by more than 6 millions of people.

Plus there are some MMOs (DQX...) and MOBAs (Arena of Valor) + Paladins coming out tomorrow.

Deleted member 249

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, given the Xbone and PS4 debacle. Small bit of hope that that Nintendo worms their way through it but I get that it's a slim to none chance.
Nintendo will definitely not want to do it; the thing is that if you link your account to another console's, you have to honor purchases made on that console, so that's lost revenue. None of the three console makers will do that.