• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Everytime I read thread titles like this I just instant default to "OP discovered what r34 is"

Everything has fanart. I don't think there is a single property or IP that doesn't have someone creating content based from it.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
You should rethink your thread if you haven't any fanart to show for it. Very disappointed.

Deft Beck

Oct 26, 2017
Space
I don't really see what kind of fan content you can make from Fortnite. The characters are nearly 100% customizable and there aren't any mascot characters that I know of.

Maybe people are drawing or animating the Youtubers playing it?

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
From the FAQ:

II. New Thread Etiquette

Show some effort: It's wonderful that you want to start a discussion, but being the Original Poster carries some responsibility to start things off on the right foot. If you're going to create a thread, try to include more content and care than one or two short sentences. Consider whether the thread will generate good discussion, and scrutinize any sources you decide to cite. Try not to create new threads based on tweets, jokes, conspiracy theories, poor sources or yes/no questions. Consistently low quality threads may lead to your thread making privileges being revoked.​

Status
Not open for further replies.