• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
fortnite-all-crossove12ky1.jpg

NOTE: I'm labeling this under Rumor as I've seen the survey and can verify it's from Epic, but have not seen the actual email in question.

Was recently linked to this thread on Reddit about the survey. As there has been a lot of uncertainty about that subreddit and its posting I decided to dig deeper. By doing so I was given the link to the survey as well as finding out that said survey has been sent to players since Aug 2020 and later (Some examples, here & here). The survey is also from questionpro (Epic Partner) as well as translated into multiple languages.

So with that out of the way the survey lists A LOT of different IPs. It's unlikely a lot of these will actually be added, but they're liking being used to garner which areas of interest would be the best to go forward with in certain categories. As Gaming, Film, Books, Music, & TV were all listed.

Images from the survey

As said earlier there are a lot of IPs here that wouldn't even work in Fortnite (At least not as skins). So it's possible either items are being planned or perhaps the usage of these IPs and the data gathered could be applied to other EGS titles such as Rocket League and Fall Guys when they get around to more crossover events. Regardless, it's a lot of interesting IPs to see potentially listed and i'd imagine a good chunk of these (Especially from the gaming side of things) wouldn't really have any reason to say no to such a collab.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
it's gonna be fucking hilarious to watch this place blow up when joker gets added into fornite before persona 5 gets ported to the switch

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Oh Shrek is in for sure then.
There is no more popular meme pick than Shrek

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Jim Halpert from The Office getting blown up in Fortnite would be the weirdest timeline. Also, now that the survey mentions it, I'm surprised that Marcus Fenix or any Gears characters haven't been added yet.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Funny how we may get Jill, Dimitrescu, & Ethan over Chris......not that I'm complaining.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jim Halpert over Dwight as Recyclops? This people have not made their research.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
it's gonna be fucking hilarious to watch this place blow up when joker gets added into fornite before persona 5 gets ported to the switch

Do people still think it's coming to Switch? Unless there's something more concrete that I just don't know about I don't expect it to ever come to Switch or even PC at this point (and SMTV to stay exclusively on Switch).

NEVER HEARD OF DANTE

I was thinking about the average age of Fortnite players and I could see a lotta players having only heard of Alucard & Simon Belmont from Smash Bros.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Toad can work.
maxresdefault.jpg

As for all the Capcom stuff. I guess they're interested in more deals with them? Considering this season's theme you'd see Regina.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I'll be real though Dante would be the only way I ever once in my life install and play this game .

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Goku and Vegeta in Fortnite... that'd be quite the crossover. Goku with shotgun would be a thing.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just do Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Naruto in Fortnite and get it over with. I can already imagine Goku, Luffy, and Naruto flossing in a circle together.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Eh, the RE picks make sense. Ethan and Dimitrescu are current, and Jill is popular and was in a game last year. Also feels like Beret Jill would work for their art style.

Though Capcom still hasn't shown Ethan's face so that might be an issue.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, the RE picks make sense. Ethan and Dimitrescu are current, and Jill is popular and was in a game last year. Also feels like Beret Jill would work for their art style.

I don't think being popular is a problem with characters getting in.... Lara croft is in and she hasn't been relevant really since the OG psx games.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

I've always liekd the idea that Ethan would just show up with a bag over his head lol.
businesswoman-with-brown-paper-bag-over-her-head-picture-id183371154

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I still remember back when Blackout was revealed for BLOPS4 and posters tried convincing themselves it was the end of Fortnite. What a fun few years it's turned out to be.

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I'm just going to be an old man and bitterly grumble how back in my day if we wanted a nonsensical hodgepodge of random characters in my shooter, I'd just download skins for Unreal Tournament (RIP)