diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
This season got like five times better with more movement options. Or maybe I just like how cool I look with the staff, even when getting shotgunned in the face.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Barret's gun arm is a huge part of his design. Would they just give him a prosthetic arm for gun/item usage and one of his equippable melee weapons as a pickaxe?

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cloud Tifa Aerith Barret Sephiroth

Vincent wouldn't even make top 5 sadly
True... but Vincent is super popular, and very fitting considering he's one of the characters who actually uses guns. Also, how sick would it be that it'd feel reminiscent of Dirge of Cerberus, controlling Vincent in a third person shooter? But yeah, I don't expect him or anything - it's not like they ever make the collab picks based on what makes the most sense.

If we do get Cloud I'd love a SOLDIER outfit alt style.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I mean Vincent is my fav I'm not arguing against him I'm just saying if somehow Barret can't make it

Then Zacks will.

Vincent is literally past top 5 and there is no way ff7 is getting more than 5 characters.

edit:

And apparently he isn't playable in rebirth so clearly Square will cash grab a DLC with him, maybe epic can get Vincent then.

DuckSauce

Powered by Friendship™
Aug 19, 2023
I bought the superhero skin, now I'm kind of regretting it. Pretty basic actually despite the ability to tweak, just feels really low quality design-wise. I also most definitely did buy the TMNT bundle, that shit is amazing and as a fan of TMNT since I was a kid I am in love.

Even better is seeing Raphael do orange justice. Now that's meta.

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
I bought the superhero skin, now I'm kind of regretting it. Pretty basic actually despite the ability to tweak, just feels really low quality design-wise. I also most definitely did buy the TMNT bundle, that shit is amazing and as a fan of TMNT since I was a kid I am in love.

Even better is seeing Raphael do orange justice. Now that's meta.

You may already know this but you can use a return ticket on the superhero skin assuming it's still within the window.

Oct 25, 2017
Man I'd so buy Tifa, Yuffie and Aerith.
I'd pass on Cloud

Dear god if they ever did other FF protagonists though....
3369788-squall.png

Would be my main for a very long time
That version or Kingdom Hearts.... dear god not the Dissidia crap

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Phase 2 of the TMNT quests were much more reasonable. Was able to knock out the required amount in two matches.

DuckSauce

Powered by Friendship™
Aug 19, 2023
Sooo, has anyone else's Fortnite on PC just completely uninstalled itself? Turn on computer from sleep and it decided to just not have Fortnite installed, but was randomly downloading an update to UE for Fortnite.

OldBenKenobi

Oct 25, 2017
It might just be me but has anyone been getting errors trying to launch Fortnite on PC? I kept getting the "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file." error

Have tried everythin…Uninstalled the game, the epic games launcher. After I did that it started working for a day, was able to pay for the TMNT pass to unlock shredder, played for afew hours and then hit me with the same message.

Tried to find fixes again but running the launcher as administrator and now I get the "ls-0013" which keeps saying I need to verify my game yet when I do, it gives me the same error trying to launch the game. I am
Honestly getting really annoyed because I want to just play the damn game….

Also none of my other games give me this error. Been playing FFremake on the launcher and it works fine…. It's just something with Fortnite which sucks because I want to complete this battle pass and I can't even run the game…

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
The mecha shadow guy is the most reliable because he has stickies
yup that's who I used. He not only took out a player for me, but at the end of the match he helped me get a BR against the last player on the map with me lol. Snake is also really useful but I don't think he's as effective at killing. His scanning ability is awesome though.

Anyway, completed all current TMNT quests... thankfully I have a lot of free time tomorrow so I can work on the next set.

I'm very happy with the current TMNT lineup they have given us... bought them all. I hope we get lucky and there is more coming down the road. Casey, Bebop, Rocksteady, Rat King, Baxter... lots of great possibilities.

They have done such an excellent job of adapting the characters we all know but giving them a fresh coat of paint. Some of the best looking skins in the game.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Yay, earned Super Shredder and Turtle Blimp today. Now to slowly grind out the rest as they unlock for that Krang backbling. I think I'll try to get the super shredder guitar too in Festival mode

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Played fortnite festival with a complete band for the first time. And throughout every song it kept spamming a noise over and over again, super annoying. Anyone know why that was happening? The noise sounded super familiar but I can't place it. Maybe the sound when a team mate gets knocked

Maxlar

Sep 27, 2019
Played fortnite festival with a complete band for the first time. And throughout every song it kept spamming a noise over and over again, super annoying. Anyone know why that was happening? The noise sounded super familiar but I can't place it. Maybe the sound when a team mate gets knocked
Heard it as well. It's the sound when someone pings a location on the map.

Oct 25, 2017
i don't think i've ever once in my life used a spray in Fortnite. I'm not sure i've ever seen one used either
I feel like the only game I ever saw them used in was Warzone 1 and it was either campers in a house bored or in the Gulag spraying each others(that actually painted characters)
and the walls.

Kinda wish they'd make them a bit more useful and let us use them on vehicles if we wanted

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
i don't think i've ever once in my life used a spray in Fortnite. I'm not sure i've ever seen one used either

I think the only sprays I've ever used have been from Counter Strike back in the day and current Overwatch because there's nothing else to do in the waiting area before a match. Otherwise sprays as a reward are just meh.

Oct 25, 2017
Eyyyyy, got my first ever solo win on PC*. I first started playing on Switch, then got a few on PS5. Don't think I'll be all that competitive until I get a lot better handle on KBM, but I'm making progress.

*There were a lot of bots, don't worry about it.

Can't say I've ever seen on either.

Tsumami

Feb 3, 2022
Ive only ever used sprays in TF2 since you could just make any image you wanted a spray and put it wherever.

Predetermined sprays are weak and especially weak as rewards

CONCHOBAR

Oct 25, 2017
Ive only ever used sprays in TF2 since you could just make any image you wanted a spray and put it wherever.

Predetermined sprays are weak and especially weak as rewards
Yeah I've really hated the rise of sprays and emoticons as battle pass/loot box filler in games. They exist only to inflate value for almost no cost. Games like TF2 had it right. Though I don't miss the obscene/offensive sprays you'd see on occasion.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Phase 4 of TMNT quests in around 15hrs. I kinda wish it wasn't timegated so heavily, but I should be used to this by now with all the F2P games I partake in 🤣

Bengraven