KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw the news about RE skins dropping tonight. Thank goodness I've been saving up V-bucks, I intend to buy all of them.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I was thinking a moment ago about how I don't get those surveys and then I checked my email and there it was.

Jill appeared in mine too.

xKIo73x.png

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
I would have went for Chris' STARS outfit instead of RE5 just for uniformity with Jill, but RE8 Chris and REmake 3 Jill are great picks for alts. Easy buy, hopefully we get Leon and Claire soon.

cjkeats

Oct 27, 2017
S. John's, NL Canada
When I saw the news my first thought was "If it's STARS I hope it's beefcake Chris and beret Jill" and here we are.
Instant buy.
The Hot Dogger is a nice surprise as well.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit I can't believe it actually happened I wished for it back with the SF stuff, then I made that post in the other thread when Rick showed up

Maximum Spider

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Also, kinda odd that they mixed and matched Jill and Chris' costumes from different games. I would've thought that they would be both have their RE1 gear. Kinda surprised to see Chris in his RE8 outfit.

MrPanic

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, reached lv100. That really went fast with all the bonus xp at the moment. Was worried I might not even get to the bonus skins earlier this season, but it looks like might end up grabbing a couple of the cube ones at this pace.

Oct 25, 2017
Also, kinda odd that they mixed and matched Jill and Chris' costumes from different games. I would've thought that they would be both have their RE1 gear. Kinda surprised to see Chris in his RE8 outfit.
I knew 8 would be the default if Chris was put in this year.
5 costume is the poor choice imo.
Dead By Daylight had a good RE5/RE1 mixture design
latest

Guess the only hope for RE1 Chris is if they do a movie skin for them for whatever reason
resident-evil-welcome-to-raccoon-city-jill-chris-new-cropped-hed-1280972.jpeg

Which both would be pretty cool.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I'm one of the few people who love RE5 Chris' look. I have such an attachment to it for how much I've played 5 and Chris being my anchor character in MVC3 lol

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
Me before buying the RE Bundle: Struggles to bring the Caretaker down to half health in Horde Rush.
Me after buying the RE Bundle: Wrecks the Caretaker without breaking a sweat, finally getting 600,000 points and the Spray reward.

Capcom boost is real.

I feel like I'm one of the few people who love RE5 Chris' look. I have such an attachment to it for how much I've played 5 and Chris being my anchor character in MVC3 lol

I used Chris a lot in Mahvel so I feel ya haha.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Me before buying the RE Bundle: Struggles to bring the Caretaker down to half health in Horde Rush.
Me after buying the RE Bundle: Wrecks the Caretaker without breaking a sweat, finally getting 600,000 points and the Spray reward.
Stay above ground using matts so you don't waste ammo and time on cube monsters. That's how I've been able to consistently beat the Caretaker.

Jacknapes

Oct 26, 2017
Newport, South Wales
I kind of forgot how fast i've been getting through the character missions, looking back through i've done just over 1/2 in a couple of days play (and by that, i play about an hour). Loving the Horde mode though.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Resident evil coming literally out of nowhere wrecked my fucking vbucks wallet. I'm down to 20 and have never been this low. Lol

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
Stay above ground using matts so you don't waste ammo and time on cube monsters. That's how I've been able to consistently beat the Caretaker.

Thanks for the advice, Apparently Horde Rush counts as a Squad win so I'll try to farm the 100 Squad wins that way with this.

Oct 25, 2017
RE5 Chris S.T.A.R.S. though...

That skin was so freaking good, wish they had chosen that.
Even the LIN costume is better than the default
1465535036-4116301802.jpg

Just not a fan of the weird "casual adventure" costume of 5.
6 had a similar costume for the China region and they did that far better.

I'd legitimately pay like 30$ for their Revelations wetsuit skins, most practical skins the series ever had.
latest
latest

Last edited:

Maximum Spider

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I think the RE5 costume is just far too iconic for them not to include it with Chris. His RE8 costume is the one that's unfortunate. His face and hair is something else.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Neither of those is great. Boogies have always been annoying. Was given the combat shotgun in Horde and only resorted to it when I was out of everything else.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see what we get in tomorrow morning's update! So far this year's Fortnitemares skins haven't done much for me though historically I've loved the October skins they've offered in past years. Hoping they saved the best for last.

I'd absolutely kill for Swamp Knight.

hitmon

Oct 26, 2017
Is it possible to earn creative xp once you reach level 100? My bar is stuck at 100 with no progression even though i'm over lvl 100.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
For those that were trying to find the physical comic instead of paying vbucks in the item shop for The Batman Who Laughs, Midtown Comics still has it available at under retail price + economy shipping at the moment if you're in the US. Some of the other comic sites that don't have it sold out and eBay are selling it for three times the price atm.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Okay, someone help me out here. I'm jumping in for the first real time this season, despite the fact that Team Rumble hasn't been fixed.

Where the hell is this Torin character? How am I supposed to complete quests if they're never in the spot it pins her in?