rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
E9ezkYw.png

mlzfCms.png

Current Season: Chapter 5, Season 3

Ah, the wasteland… the possibilities seem as vast as the grains of sand. So vast that the "Wasteland Warriors" don't want to give up control. This band of marauders brings a whole new meaning to scrappy crew — each one is an automobile expert who'll tread on any rebellion. In Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 5 Season 3: Wrecked, get in the driver's seat and bring the Nitro to these vehicular villains!

Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, Nintendo Switch, PC (via the Epic Games Store), and Android (via the Epic Games Store app)
Cost: Free! Optional "Fortnite Crew" subscription available for $11.99 USD/month or your regional equivalent.

New for this season:

fortnite-redline-rig-1920x1080-156e281c2259.jpg

WELCOME TO THE WASTELAND
A ferocious sandstorm recently moved over the Island, creating a new biome in the south dubbed the wasteland. The "Wasteland Warriors" have already called shotgun on owning the place. (They did ride in with the sandstorm, after all.) This crew moves as fast as their decked-out cars, proven by the places they've already established:

REDLINE RIG
Redline Rig is a Nitro refinery run by The Machinist, the Wasteland Warriors' master mechanic. What's Nitro? Whether you're in a car or not, Nitro will make you feel irrepressibly powerful…

NITRODROME
Nobody knows chaos and destruction more than Ringmaster Scarr, so it makes sense she's the master of ceremonies at the circus of car spectacle: the Nitrodrome.

BRUTAL BEACHHEAD
Brutal Beachhead is the base of operations for the Wasteland Warriors. Here, you can find none other than the Wasteland Warriors' master muscle Megalo Don. Be warned: it doesn't take long for his rage to surface.

There's more to discover in the wasteland, including a Snooty Steppes turned Sandy Steppes.

fortnite-redline-rig-2-1920x1080-c660902688fa.jpg

GO NITRO

Across the Island you may find Nitro Splash or Nitro Barrels — both shipped from Redline Rig. Nitro Splash is a portable Nitro container you can throw down to infuse your car (or yourself) with Nitro. Nitro Barrels are Nitro containers that Nitro-fy on contact. Propelled by the steam inside, Nitro Barrels will fly off when you hit them… then explode on landing. Drive away without looking back!

Nitro's nitro typical perk. In this temporary state, expect the following advantages:
NITRO-FIED CAR
Driving speed increase
Explosive ramming power that deals damage and knockback (must be driving at a sufficient speed)
Fuel consumption decrease
Buff to attached attack mods

NITRO-FIED PLAYER
Movement speed increase
Explosive bashing power that deals damage and knockback… Bust through builds! (must be moving at a sufficient speed)
Stamina consumption decrease (Sprint longer!)
Reload speed increase
Fall damage immunity

PACK A PUNCH WITH NITRO FISTS
When you're ready for the heavy-handed approach, put on Nitro Fists to perform a 3x punch combo, uppercut, or an aerial punch that dashes you through the air! Nitro Fists have four charges, each one recharging every eight seconds. The uppercut and aerial punch use one charge, while the 3x punch combo uses none. If you aerial punch the ground instead of the air, the impact will be meteoric to surrounding enemies.

FORTIFY YOUR RIDE
Vehicle mods are back!
Cow Catchers and Chonkers Off-Road Tires are unvaulted, while four new mods are joining the ride.
Attach one of these mods per slot:
Machine Gun Turret (roof slot): Have a passenger fire a machine gun while someone else drives!
Grenade Launcher Turret (roof slot): Some would call this littering, but the Grenades will get rid of themselves by exploding.
Spiked Bumper (front bumper slot): Deal more damage to players and objects on impact.
Cow Catcher (front bumper slot): Boost your ramming power and give your car some defensive armor.
Bulletproof Tires (tires slot): Tired of tire poppers? Make your tires indestructible!
Chonkers Off-Road Tires (tires slot): Make your car more off-road friendly. Especially useful if you're not driving an SUV!

No mechanical experience is required — just hit a Vehicle Mod Box with your car to attach the mod. You'll know which mod you're attaching based on the symbol on the box! Already have something in a slot? You can replace the mod with a different one, or a brand new version of the existing one! You may want to replace a mod if its Health bar is getting low. (Note: the Bulletproof Tires don't have Health, since they're indestructible.) Is the Health of your car itself low? Hit a Repair Box or take matters into your own hands with the unvaulted Repair Torch! A Repair Torch can also fix a popped tire or broken window. Get a taste of the future on your next pit stop. Service Stations have replaced gas pumps, refilling your car's gas and Health while parked on the station pad!

FURBISH YOUR RIDE
Starting in Chapter 5 Season 1, you've been able to turn Sports Cars on the Island into your equipped Car. Now, you can do the same with SUVs! There will be certain Car Bodies in the Shop compatible with SUVs instead of Sports Cars. Also, select SUV Car Bodies from Rocket League will become cross-game eligible in the future.

LOSE THE BATTLE BUS, WIN THE WAR BUS
After being dropped from the Battle Bus, fight for control of a coveted War Bus. There are two being driven by patrollers on the Island — hijack one and start a road trip of disarray! Each War Bus comes rigged with two cannons on top and a horn that produces an EMP pulse. (EMP does damage to nearby enemy Shields, and temporarily disables surrounding vehicles.) These monster mobiles hold multiple EMP pulses that each recharge after a short time!

CREATE A ROADBLOCK WITH A BOOM BOLT
Cars aren't unconquerable. When you're in a jam (traffic or otherwise), break out a Boom Bolt, a fast-firing moddable crossbow that shoots explosive bolts. After a few good hits on a Whiplash, it'll be totalled enough to cause a traffic back-up all the way from Reckless Railways to The Underworld (if people actually wanted to spend time in the abyss willingly).

fortnite-wrecked-battle-pass-1920x1080-261ffa9f76ef.jpg

PLAY AS A WASTELANDER WITH THE WRECKED BATTLE PASS

The Wrecked Battle Pass releases at the same time as Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 5 Season 3: Wrecked!

With a Fortnite Battle Pass, unlock in-Fortnite rewards by earning XP across Fortnite Battle Royale, creator-made islands, LEGO® Fortnite, Rocket Racing, and Fortnite Festival.
Some of the rewards in the Wrecked Battle Pass are Outfits of the Wasteland Warriors and other wastelanders like Rust! Purchase the Wrecked Battle Pass for only 950 V-Bucks and earn up to 1,500 V-Bucks back by leveling up in it. Fortnite Wrecked Battle Pass With the Wrecked Battle Pass purchase, keep leveling up to unlock these Outfits:
The Machinist (unlocked right away!): Control your fire.
Rust: Shred the wasteland.
Peabody: Phil, Earl, and Axle. Three peas in a podcoat.
Ringmaster Scarr: Rule the chaos. Run the destruction.
T-60 Power Armor: Courtesy of the Brotherhood of Steel.
Brite Raider: Drive fast. Burn bright.
Megalo Don: Nitro-fueled apex predator.

The Wasteland Warriors aren't the only forces of the wasteland… Unlock the Wastelander Magneto Outfit from Battle Pass Quests in July! The Wrecked Battle Pass will be available to progress in until August 16, 2024, at 2 AM ET.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PuLuYRK.png

fortnite-keyart-nologo-1080p-1920x1080-4c58a6b43055.png

www.epicgames.com

Epic Games' Fortnite

The Action Building game where you team up with other players to build massive forts and battle against hordes of monsters, all while crafting and looting in giant worlds where no two games are ever the same.

DISCOVER THE EPIC PVE ACTION-BUILDING CO-OPERATIVE CAMPAIGN. YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS BATTLE TO HOLD BACK THE MONSTER HORDES AND EXPLORE A VAST, DESTRUCTIBLE WORLD WHERE NO TWO GAMES ARE EVER THE SAME. BUILD HUGE FORTS, CRAFT WEAPONS, FIND LOOT AND LEVEL UP YOUR HEROES.

Platforms: Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC (via the Epic Games Store)
Price $15.99 USD or your regional equivalent, via a pack that includes a character for StW, a skin + other cosmetics for BR, and challenges that give you up to 1000 V-Bucks and 1000 X-Ray tickets (StW currency)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e4PsbjM.png

fortnite.gg - A variety of resources including interactive map, quest locations, etc.
fnbr.co - A good resource for item shop related information (i.e. current item shop, item shop reminders, item shop history, etc)
fortnitetracker.com - Stat tracking

0nVBEts.png

Need some pals to finish off those tricky challenges, do some dailies, or just looking to score some Victory Royales?

Come join the FortEra Discord server!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely disappointed that it looks like the Combat AR is set to win in game. I'd much rather have more things to combat shotties up close.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
After finishing a match, I was gifted 140k xp saying it belonged to me. Not sure what that's about.

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
In addition to the previously mentioned customizable costumes coming out tonight, Patriota's Locker Bundle is also out tonight:

fortnite-bundle-patriotas-locker-bundle.jpg

Also, Venom is coming back, already.

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
If you missed the exclusive Octo Wrap the last time it came out, you have another chance:

vGs8R0W.png

Brasil_Fortnite will have it as a Twitch drop, when they stream at 7PM BRT tomorrow, along with a new spray

www.epicgames.com

Assista à disputa dos seus Criadores favoritos no Fortnite Pesadelos: Night Royale!

Seus Criadores favoritos vão disputar para ver quem leva a melhor no Fortnite Pesadelos: Night Royale, dia 15 de outubro. Patriota, Flakes and more! Acesse o site para conferir todos os Criadores!

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
If you missed the exclusive Octo Wrap the last time it came out, you have another chance:

vGs8R0W.png

Brasil_Fortnite will have it as a Twitch drop, when they stream at 7PM BRT tomorrow, along with a new spray

www.epicgames.com

Assista à disputa dos seus Criadores favoritos no Fortnite Pesadelos: Night Royale!

Seus Criadores favoritos vão disputar para ver quem leva a melhor no Fortnite Pesadelos: Night Royale, dia 15 de outubro. Patriota, Flakes and more! Acesse o site para conferir todos os Criadores!

Thanks!! I really wanted this wrap and missed it both times.

Stupid question: What's the XP/Creative hack?

Not a hack, you get xp every 15min playing in Creative (up to 75m daily), but you also can get it by just standing on the hub.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019

vGs8R0W.png

www.epicgames.com

Want that. What time would it be on ET?

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I really think this season is not very good and it's killimg my interest I. The game. All the XP meta stuff sucks and I don't find thevgimmicks of the season particularly interesting.

cjkeats

Oct 27, 2017
S. John's, NL Canada
Grilfirend and I hit lvl 100 last night, and it's crazy to think we were so worried about finishing the whole pass a couple weeks ago. Pretty sure this is actually the fastest we both hit 100.
Should be smooth sailing to 200.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Grilfirend and I hit lvl 100 last night, and it's crazy to think we were so worried about finishing the whole pass a couple weeks ago. Pretty sure this is actually the fastest we both hit 100.

Now they're actually giving more XP than last season, but the beggining was bad.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017

Most wouldn't have made it if they made no xp changes. The changes mean we are getting more xp than last season now.

They messed up

Squirt

Oct 28, 2017
XP has been generous. Post 100, I've gained 27 levels this week and haven't really been playing a whole lot it feels.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone notice the Gold Cube has settled into the crater? Won't be long now. Is the entire map going to be in a modified Sideways dimension for Halloween? Monsters everywhere and such, perhaps. But they'd have to enable building obviously.

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Anyone notice the Gold Cube has settled into the crater? Won't be long now. Is the entire map going to be in a modified Sideways dimension for Halloween? Monsters everywhere and such, perhaps. But they'd have to enable building obviously.
No, we know what's gonna happen due to leaks

CUBE TOWN

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No, we know what's gonna happen due to leaks

CUBE TOWN

Oh, yeah I knew about Cubetown from the leaks subreddit. I just figured the Sideways thing could happen for Halloween when Cubetown forms. I suppose if anything Cubetown will likely have the monsters roaming around.

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Oh, yeah I knew about Cubetown from the leaks subreddit. I just figured the Sideways thing could happen for Halloween when Cubetown forms. I suppose if anything Cubetown will likely have the monsters roaming around.
Probably. I doubt the entire map will be in the Sideways but Cube Town being in there wouldn't shock me

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Not seeing the Brasil_Fortnite channel live yet. I want that wrap. 😨
Authentic Brazilian experience
*Googles how to watch Twitch while at work without a cellphone*
Stream is now live. Doesn't look like drops are on, though

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

EDIT: Drops are finally enabled.

Last edited:

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Just as I'm on my break! Thanks !
Twitch stream looks fun they're playing games like putting the tail on the llama. XD