Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Since last season the game has been showing struggle on base PS4. When using the ball on the track in Rave Cave the music playing sounds so choppy.

The new umbrella is nice, it makes for a good fit with Poison Ivy.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Since last season the game has been showing struggle on base PS4. When using the ball on the track in Rave Cave the music playing sounds so choppy.

The new umbrella is nice, it makes for a good fit with Poison Ivy.
Ever since they switched to UE5, the version on Xbox One X has been getting worse and worse. Pretty much play it exclusively on PS5 now, been meaning to redownload the Switch version just for a laugh.
Level 9 after 2 days, I'm doing aight.
Two levels over the leveling pace for 200, so I'd say so.

leverpastej

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I was hooked for about 3 weeks ago, never liked fortnite before, but i had som friends talking about some new mode that didn't include building, so i thought what the hell, and i am glad i tried it because i am having so much fun, i tried fortnite back in 2017 but didn't like it, mostly because of the building aspect.

Then yesterday, i tried stw for the first time since 2017, and got som vbucks, i then realised that i actually bought founders pack back in the day, and after some google i now realise it has its benefits!

I have a question though, how the hell do we do to keep the streak going on for daily logins to get those sweet vbucks? I can't access stw either on switch, phone or xbox cloud, wtf? Is there any other way, i mean, when on vacation etc, it would be nice to keep that streak going, is there a way?

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
I was hooked for about 3 weeks ago, never liked fortnite before, but i had som friends talking about some new mode that didn't include building, so i thought what the hell, and i am glad i tried it because i am having so much fun, i tried fortnite back in 2017 but didn't like it, mostly because of the building aspect.

Then yesterday, i tried stw for the first time since 2017, and got som vbucks, i then realised that i actually bought founders pack back in the day, and after some google i now realise it has its benefits!

I have a question though, how the hell do we do to keep the streak going on for daily logins to get those sweet vbucks? I can't access stw either on switch, phone or xbox cloud, wtf? Is there any other way, i mean, when on vacation etc, it would be nice to keep that streak going, is there a way?
The streak doesn't expire, if you miss a day, week, whatever, the next time you go on will still be your next login reward.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

If you have a laptop you can stream STW via Nvidia Cloud
www.fortnite.com

Epic Games' Fortnite

The Action Building game where you team up with other players to build massive forts and battle against hordes of monsters, all while crafting and looting in giant worlds where no two games are ever the same.

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I can't access stw either on switch, phone or xbox cloud, wtf? Is there any other way, i mean, when on vacation etc, it would be nice to keep that streak going, is there a way?
If you have a laptop you can stream STW via Nvidia Cloud
www.fortnite.com

Epic Games' Fortnite

The Action Building game where you team up with other players to build massive forts and battle against hordes of monsters, all while crafting and looting in giant worlds where no two games are ever the same.
StW works on Xbox Cloud, just not on smartphones and tablets. Same situation as with GeForce Now.

ARE ALL CURRENT FORTNITE GAME MODES AVAILABLE TO PLAY THROUGH XBOX CLOUD GAMING?
On Windows devices, all current Fortnite game modes are available to play through Xbox Cloud Gaming, including Battle Royale, Zero Build, Impostors, Save the World, and community-made games.

On smartphones and tablets, Save the World is unavailable to play through Xbox Cloud Gaming. However, all other current Fortnite game modes are available to play.
ARE ALL CURRENT FORTNITE GAME MODES AVAILABLE TO PLAY ON GEFORCE NOW FROM THE CLOUD?
On Windows PC, macOS, Android TV, NVIDIA SHIELD TV, and LG TV, all current Fortnite game modes are available to play on GeForce NOW from the cloud, including Battle Royale, Zero Build, Impostors, Save the World, and community-made games.

On smartphones and tablets, Save the World is unavailable to play on GeForce NOW from the cloud. However, all other current Fortnite game modes are available to play.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
The streak doesn't expire, if you miss a day, week, whatever, the next time you go on will still be your next login reward.
Easy answer is yes, just log in daily, doesn't need to be a streak, at X logins get this many vbucks. So if you log in daily you'll get vbucks faster.

Hard answer is you can also complete dailies (they give one daily a day, can hold 3, so you can wait three days then clear your dailies list) but the time needed to do these dailies compared to your laziness.......... probably not worth it.

StW works on Xbox Cloud, just not on smartphones and tablets. Same situation as with GeForce Now.

Oooooo ok guess I'll try that out, when I tested on PC I needed a controller plugged in so i couldn't get to the menu.

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
Haha sorry, my storytelling was indeed very lacking :

Last two opponents fought each other until one guy's boat got destroyed. He somehow got killed afterwards . Remaining guy ended up in the water with me, probably panicking because of the shark and me who he hadn't seen yet. I emerged from the water like a shotgun wielding maniac and hit him for over 100 shield with the pump action shotgun and finished him with a smg burst.

Should have saved the video..why is the capture on Xbox Series X limited to 1 minute record time..

You can watch a replay of the match in the Career tab and just record it from there.

I had a interesting match yesterday (Zero Build - Solo) where a player pulled up beside me in a truck early in the match, honked and I got in. Spent the rest of the match together, got a few kills and made it to the last 3 players. Sadly he got killed but and I couldn't save him in time, but I don't think I could bring myself to kill him to win the match anyways so it was for the best. Ended up winning the match and it was a pretty cool experience.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Echoing that the XP gain is bad this season. IMO the worst it has been in a long time. And it's not just about reaching 200 as fast as possible. It also means you can have play session where you make no meaningful progress at all and that is just super unrewarding.

Jacknapes

Oct 26, 2017
Newport, South Wales
The XP gain is definitely lower this time around, can see why as the season is longer than before. Will an XP boost for Battle Pass owners come into effect as before in previous seasons has?

Think there's a bug, first time i log in the launcher pops up telling me "x has accepted my friend request" a number of times. Anyone else getting that, or is it just me and worth reinstalling?

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
not sure if its been posted here, but to complete the headshot milestone you can apparently just sit on a wolf and shoot its head forever till youre done.

Oct 25, 2017

I really enjoyed The Block back in the day. Glad they're bringing it back and experimenting with it. Having it be a curated community asset collection this time around should be a fun showcase for some wild talents.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really hoping they go whole hog and do a special event where the map is temporarily just all curated community content. It'd be neat to fight in a landscape like that for a few rounds.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hoping they go whole hog and do a special event where the map is temporarily just all curated community content. It'd be neat to fight in a landscape like that for a few rounds.
Yeah, I think they can work up to that if they keep doing community created prefabs and then just unleash a randomized along template map option.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Started playing the game for the first time ever this morning. Enjoying it so far. I'm on PC. I found the option to "Hold Use to swap item" and turned it on but it doesn't seem to do anything? If I have a weapon currently equipped and go next to another weapon, just tapping E will still swap it out...

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really wish they weren't so opposed to keeping the Hunting Rifle unvaulted. It's so versatile and fun, and not OP, but it's barely ever in the game.

cjkeats

Oct 27, 2017
S. John's, NL Canada
Started playing the game for the first time ever this morning. Enjoying it so far. I'm on PC. I found the option to "Hold Use to swap item" and turned it on but it doesn't seem to do anything? If I have a weapon currently equipped and go next to another weapon, just tapping E will still swap it out...
If you have free space in your inventory you can hold to swap instead of picking up the new thing in addition, like say you find a better rarity version of the only thing you have and don't want to bother to pick it up and drop the other later.
If your inventory is full it's just a swap no matter what.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
If you have free space in your inventory you can hold to swap instead of picking up the new thing in addition, like say you find a better rarity version of the only thing you have and don't want to bother to pick it up and drop the other later.
If your inventory is full it's just a swap no matter what.
Hmm thx

This sucks... I wish it would always be hold to swap cause I keep hitting it by accident when trying to hit doors or whatever else I need to interact with.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh another noob question... I've had the bootcamp quest for "Mantle" since my first match and I'm pretty sure I have mantled up the walls by holding space plenty of times already but it's not progressing at all... Am I missing something obvious here?

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017

Not going to lie, I really dig it. Hope it comes to the shop relatively soon.

when we started we played three rounds and my brother was still level 1

How? I did both days of save the world, and 20 milestones, and I'm 19.
At 42 now, and that's before starting tonight's StW.

Truth is, I work at a school and summer break just started. I have way too much free time for Fortnite currently.

Oct 25, 2017
I like the idea of Snap, but I don't really love any of the components so far.

Hopefully the unrevealed ones are more interesting to me.

But good god damn, does all of Malik's stuff look cool as hell.

Slack Attack

Oct 28, 2017
After getting seriously turned off from the new season of Apex, I decided to check out the new no build mode in Fortnite. Really loving it so far! Decided to buy the battle pass for this season and really like how casual it is. Almost getting some of those Battlefield vibes I've been missing with the vehicle options and crazy weapons.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017

Not going to lie, I really dig it. Hope it comes to the shop relatively soon.

It's a comic book code, I don't know if they come to shop. Did the Batman comic skin come to the shop?

Also, I thought it was cool then you click on it and see the face. Those giant eyes creep me out. I hope I get used to it, because I reallly like everything else about it.
the comic/blog post specifies that outfit, a second outfit you can get when redeeming all five codes, and the wrap and pickax, will arrive in the shop eventually.
the only ones that won't are a loading screen and spray.

www.epicgames.com

Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War - New Five-Issue Comic Book Series Starting June 8!

The Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War comic book series begins on June 8, 2022. Each issue includes a code for an in-game item including a Spider-Man-based Outfit.
oh that's good to hear.
At 42 now, and that's before starting tonight's StW.

Truth is, I work at a school and summer break just started. I have way too much free time for Fortnite currently.
I don't think you understand, I literally don't understand how you have that much XP. I was asking what you're doing to get that XP. Lots of impostors? LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of BR accolades/1k daily quests?

Last edited:

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
I like the idea of Snap, but I don't really love any of the components so far.

Hopefully the unrevealed ones are more interesting to me.

But good god damn, does all of Malik's stuff look cool as hell.
Same, Snap is a great concept but the execution so far is suuuuper unappealing to me. Malik is really the only skin this season I feel is particularly good.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
It's a comic book code, I don't know if they come to shop. Did the Batman comic skin come to the shop?

Also, I thought it was cool then you click on it and see the face. Those giant eyes creep me out. I hope I get used to it, because I reallly like everything else about it.

I don't think you understand, I literally don't understand how you have that much XP. I was asking what you're doing to get that XP. Lots of impostors? LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of BR accolades/1k daily quests?
the comic/blog post specifies that outfit, a second outfit you can get when redeeming all five codes, and the wrap and pickax, will arrive in the shop eventually.
the only ones that won't are a loading screen and spray.

www.epicgames.com

Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War - New Five-Issue Comic Book Series Starting June 8!

The Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War comic book series begins on June 8, 2022. Each issue includes a code for an in-game item including a Spider-Man-based Outfit.

leverpastej

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Easy answer is yes, just log in daily, doesn't need to be a streak, at X logins get this many vbucks. So if you log in daily you'll get vbucks faster.

Hard answer is you can also complete dailies (they give one daily a day, can hold 3, so you can wait three days then clear your dailies list) but the time needed to do these dailies compared to your laziness.......... probably not worth it.

Oooooo ok guess I'll try that out, when I tested on PC I needed a controller plugged in so i couldn't get to the menu.

Ok, thanks for answer.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, thanks for answer.

A quick google showed me what X days you get a vbucks reward. After 336 logins, the list repeats, so say you log in every day for a year (just log in, open StW mode for login reward, turn off game), each year you get 10,000 vbucks each year, every year. You can buy 10,000 vubucks for $63.98 ($31.99 x2 (5,000 vbucks x2))
DAYREWARD
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks

DAYREWARD
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks
V-Bucks

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Ok now i understand how those little tree we plant work, you basically plant one and let it grow and will give you some nice loot. I have mine planted near Titled Tower since i usally drop there.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
BONUS IN-GAME FORTNITE OUTFIT BY PRE-ORDERING YOUR COPY OF
FORTNITE X MARVEL: ZERO WAR #1*

Did you NEED to pre-order? I'd risk the amazon digital, but knowing my luck I wouldn't get a code.

EDIT: There it is

tfhqFNP.png

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
aren't digital codes emailed separately?
i've bought it so will let you know if i get any code some other way.

edit: according to reddit, no digital purchases (amazon or marvel's own app) have provided a code yet

Last edited: