• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Link: https://fortniteinsider.com/fortnit...ga-hunger-games-collabs-could-be-coming-soon/

————————

This is all from the recent court documents and it's not made entirely clear what's scrapped and what might've just been push back to a later date. I would imagine The Rock collab would be the end of the current season or next as it's heavily implied he's currently voicing the foundation in the game.

960x0.jpg

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Kill Bill? I'm just gonna believe that's promotion for Kill Bill Vol 3.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I guess Nintendo wasn't cool with Samus being available on other systems. That said, I'm a bit surprised they went for Samus instead of Link. Granted, most wanted Samus. But I figured that Epic would opt for Link since he's the bigger character.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't play Fortnite but I would love to see Samus running around and doing the dances n stuff

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
samus would be cool as shit

anything that promotes her and makes her games finally sell really well ;_;

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Still wish they had actual abilities and not just skins

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Hunger Games is uh… a pretty on-the-nose collaboration.

Also, if the Metroid collab wasn't scrapped, I'd assume it'll happen later this season, since the current one is themed around hunters.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
After Ready Player One and Space Jam 2, I'm just wondering which Kubrick movie will get a character in Fortnite

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
THIS MATCH IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE
naruto%20%C5%9Arodek.png
VS.
d5gf8hi-5004ad19-8025-422b-9720-35d61e8a13c6.png

Last edited:

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I guess Nintendo wasn't cool with Samus being available on other systems. That said, I'm a bit surprised they went for Samus instead of Link. Granted, most wanted Samus. But I figured that Epic would opt for Link since he's the bigger character.
I wouldn't say most wanted Samus.

Link is one of the most popular Nintendo characters. Probably would've beaten Samus even in a enthusiastic poll.

but Samus fits the gameplay more then link (I think, I don't play fortnite, so I can't really be sure)