• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Absolutely sick. No man or woman should ever physically attack their partner.

I felt sick watching this video, especially with the kid present.

Last edited:
What a turd.

For all you weak dogs reading this thread - I know you are out there - I want to make this clear. These actions are inexucusable. Those people saying she was the aggressor - you are gigantic cowards. You are the weakest form of human. He had an option - walking away. HITTING a person because you are angry or frustrated is the single biggest sign of weakness you can make. Let alone a woman. Let alone a pregnant woman. If you need to resort to violence to get your way you need to remember you are weak and will always be weak. This is coming from an 85kg+ man who has played enough physical sport to be able to spot weakness in a man. This guy has it written all over him.

Absolute fucking cowards. I've seen some serious turds post about this all over the internet, and at another certain shithole. Absolute fucking cowards.
I wouldn't even call it cowardice. It just shows how emotionally bankrupt a person is if that's the best response they can come up with. It's really the same with parents and corporal punishment.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
She was pregnant? fuck, somehow I found a way to find this news even more disgusting

Rival

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Midlands
User Banned (2 Weeks): Victim blaming. History of severe infractions.
Oh wow this is pretty fucking awful, and to do it whilst streaming to me tells me he's ok with this behaviour and probably thinks it's pretty tame in comparison to perhaps other things he's done

We've been through this already. You are blaming the victim.

I have zero need to continue interacting with you.

Devils advocate here, how do we decide who the victim is when if this is to be believed she instigated the physical and verbal confrontation?
Do we simply go with who's more at risk ?

kevinking94

Oct 28, 2017
He is probably the type of guy that feels powerful when doing that to defenseless people. I'd like to see him do that to someone his size.

Oct 26, 2017
Off topic, but I don't get why normal people under 30 have children. Especially multiple children. You're still a child yourself, how on earth can you raise a stable family like that?
What? Plenty of people are more than capable to have kids at 20. I know enough women that raised a kid at 18 or 20 while going to University and they're doing a fantastic job.

-2B-

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 23, 2018
I don't normally reply to these types of threads because we already have 11 pages of the same opinion posted. But after watching these videos I just wanted to take a minute to add my "fuck this guy" post to the pile. That was hard to watch.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Devils advocate here, how do we decide who the victim is when if this is to be believed she instigated the physical and verbal confrontation?

We don't need a devil's advocate for domestic violence. There is no situation where slapping and punching your pregnant wife is acceptable.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Dude calls his three year old daughter a cunt in one of the videos. He has two kids and another on the way. It's obvious this guy is absolute scum and trash, why does his wife stick around and keep having kids with him? Get out, girl.

Off topic, but I don't get why normal people under 30 have children. Especially multiple children. You're still a child yourself, how on earth can you raise a stable family like that?
You seem to believe people change drastically from their 20's to 30's which leads me to think you don't have kids.

Scerick

Oct 29, 2017
Video straight up made me sick. She needs to leave him ASAP and get those kids out of there. Kids watching that kind of domestic abuse will cause long term mental health issues.

Hopefully Aussie CPS gets involved too.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Dude calls his three year old daughter a cunt in one of the videos. He has two kids and another on the way. It's obvious this guy is absolute scum and trash, why does his wife stick around and keep having kids with him? Get out, girl.

Easily. It's kind of a silly question. I mean, some folks aren't mature enough to do it, but it's not much different from anything else that requires dedication. My family has been one of the best parts of the ride. Plus, I didn't want to be all that old when my kid grows up.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
If you value playing video games above your family then you shouldn't be trying to start a family, asshole. Ain't a person alive who truly loves his/her family would treat them this way.

Aomame

Oct 27, 2017
Victims stay with abusers for a lot of complicated reasons. In the small clips of this situation I've seen (can't stomach more than a few seconds), this shitstain says that he pays the bills. They have children together and she's pregnant. It's hard to pick up and walk away from that, especially if you don't have a support system in place. Which, incidentally, many abusers will alienate their victims from family and friends -- notice how it seems she's in charge of all the domestic duties, like raising the kids and preparing meals, while he plays video games. Women in these situations probably don't get out of the house much and feel trapped there.

Abusers do often manipulate their victims into believing that they are worthless and deserve violence. That no one else could possibly love them or take care of them.

I wish women like this asshole's wife could easily pick up and leave. I really do. But it's such a scary situation to be in.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I told myself I wouldn't do this, but I... read youtube comments... and about 75% were victim blaming.

Like, what is wrong with people!? Are they all also manchildren?

dabri

Nov 2, 2017

Off topic, but I don't get why normal people under 30 have children. Especially multiple children. You're still a child yourself, how on earth can you raise a stable family like that?[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding?
That's a pretty strange view point. If you aren't "grown up" by the time you are 30, you are seriously slacking in life.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be honest, I could not watch that entire video. Turned it off 30 seconds.

Holy fucking shit.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
User banned (1 week): victim-blaming domestic abuse
Why did she start throwing shit at him? Poor kids. Both parents seem fucked.

Zero83

Oct 29, 2017
Oslo
This is disgusting beyond words. I hope he gets the punishment he deserves, but even if he doesn't, I'm glad this will always show up on the internet when you Google his name.

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz

No? They both go to jail and the children are put in a better home. It's not a Devil's advocate anything. You have two awful people neither of which is excused by the actions of the others, the children are what matters. DSS deals with this type of thing all the time. Not to mention it doesn't matter what she did, you don't beat your wife. You absolutely don't beat a pregnant woman and you damn sure don't beat your pregnant wife in front of your other kid. He's a shit bag.

Avinash117

Oct 25, 2017
Violence towards SOs/wives is not a new phenomenon. The reasons might differ (i.e. now some dipshit will get violent if the SO wants him to stop playing a video game, before it was something else), but it has been extremely common for a loooooong ass time. And it was even worse for women in the past because divorce wasn't necessarily an option, or it was much harder to get through legally or at least it put women in a much worse position than women are in nowadays when they leave their husbands.

It is still extremely common and tolerated in many countries still, including many parts of the United States. I hope this guy stays in jail for a long time and the people trying to justify are sick.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017

I'm sorry but that is bullshit. I had two kids under 30 and we have a stable, well adjusted family. How fucking judge mental.

Oct 25, 2017
I told myself I wouldn't do this, but I... read youtube comments... and about 75% were victim blaming.

Like, what is wrong with people!? Are they all also manchildren?
Nope, just perfectly normal men, unfortunately. Par for the course around the globe.

Yeah, putting Ninja in the same bracket as this guy for not wanting to treat women like regular human beings is a bit of a stretch.

While I agree to some extent, I need to fix that one for you.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Era really showing it's ass in this thread my God...
Yeah, let's take a single comment taking a jab at the shittiness of many of the trending gamer winners, and make this thread about wife-beating (and most if not all in this thread condemning it) all about how that reflects all of Era to you.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck this guy. Jesus Christ. I don't know that I have a ton more to add other than my anger to this thread, but Jesus.

Fuck him.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously, if you're going to be a hardcore streamer, maybe you need to not be in a relationship with someone if you know you can't balance your personal life and your twitch life with. I noticed that a lot of twitch hardcore users who are in a relationship are usually angry and disgruntled, even borderline abusive. This guy stepped over the line. Just don't do it. You do them and yourself a favor. At this point he does need to get rehab and or go to jail.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017

You're catching a lot of flak for this post, but as a man I personally cannot see myself as a father before the age of 28. I'm immature as hell, and I think a lot of modern men are also pretty immature. I'm actually super glad that I'm childless at 24, because I recognize how much of a child I am. Hopefully by 28 I'm somewhat mature.

GameZone

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Norway
User banned (permanent): Victim Blaming, history of similar infractions
Have anyone seen the entire video? She threw stuff at him many times before hitting her. What he did isn`t justified, but she shouldn`t come off as innocent. Poor kid.

Information
mod edit: post edited back to its original content

Last edited by a moderator:

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Good to know he's been charged. The fucker deserves what's coming to him.