• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 15227

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Here in Canberra, each household is required to pay for the 'Safer families' levy which goes towards providing better support for victims of domestic violence. I simply can't understand how someone could physically hurt their partner / family - hurting people that would normally trust and love you the most.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
That all escalated so quickly holy fuck
First they just shout, then things are flying then physical violence happens all in the span of like 2 minutes

Do we know anything more about this family? Do they have a history of this?
The woman at one point says "don't hit me in the face" multiple times which in my eyes indicates that this isn't the first time he has assaulted her cause you can read that as "don't hit me where it can be seen".

Observation Platform

Alt-Account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Here in Canberra, each household is required to pay for the 'Safer families' levy which goes towards providing better support for victims of domestic violence. I simply can't understand how someone could physically hurt their partner / family - hurting people that would normally trust and love you the most.

Canberran here also, and a happy taxpayer of said levy. Cunts like this have no place in our society. What a disgusting video to watch, and makes me ashamed of sometimes playing video games instead of giving all of my time to my family. No game is more important than the people you love in your life.

Piscus

Oct 27, 2017
i still think he's wrong but she did a little more then just throw things. that being said, slapping her was excessive .
iam not defending his actions. he is wrong for what he did. I do not condone domestic violence. He deserves the punish he'll be receiving (era might jump to these conclusions)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHy0gcZ11Y (the full vid is worse imo)
...why did I watch that, I'm gonna be sick

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I get why she was annoyed if he's neglecting family for a shit game but she made a mistake throwing stuff at him as he has a history of fornite rage. People like this best left unprovoked if you encounter his kind but i hope he gets charged.
When you come back from your 1 week vacation, do you seriously believe he wouldn't have resorted to violence if she just yelled at him nonstop while he was streaming?

He already didn't react in such a manner to the cardboard thrown at him. e shouted back at first. He decided "he wanted to teach her a lesson."

Bleh.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
so not only a piece of shit but also dumb enough to do it while being watched on the internet?

wow

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
The clip of him calling his toddler a fucking cunt for saying "dadda" and wanting some attention is insane, the guy is out of his mind.

Dynheart

Self-requested ban
Oct 31, 2017
Having been raised in a toxic environment, I feel bad for the kids.

Glad he has been charged. He clearly had anger issues and was taking it out on his S.O.

newmoneytrash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I think there's definitely a connection between him knowingly doing this shit on stream and the victim blaming responses, that's how this gets normalized.
Yeah. I know the victim blaming here has been minimal, but I've seen it a lot on Twitter. It's disgusting and I fully understand how this kind of behaviour is accepted in some subcommunites

This guy is a monster, I still feel sick about it

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So instead of just putting the game down for 20-30 minutes and enjoy dinner with his family he prefers to slap his wife in front of his kid and later tell the children to fuck off?

I will probably get a warning/ban for saying this but that guy needs to get a hell of a beating while in jail.

Oct 25, 2017
Australia. Nintendo Land
It's Australia I live here and these pieces of shit that abuse women get good behaviour etc and then somehow it will be the games fault. I felt sick watching it, what a horrible thing for the kids to witness, fuck

eloxx

Oct 30, 2017
bern, switzerland
First I would like to note that this is horrible and should never have happened in the first place.

But for it to never happen I think he should have organised himself better. A streamer can be like a job in todays world. That means fixed working hours with a schedule. From the likes of the video a fixed schedule is obviously missing here. It does not work out as a streamer to just hop on your stream whenever you like, especially if you have other commitments IMO. The people around you need to know when you are streaming/working and when not.

This is just my opinion on this matter.

Jakartalado

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I actually despise not just what he did (which is the worse thing in the video), but also his position over his responsibilities.

Shouts about who pays the bills are utterly stupid. If you are paying the bills doesn't mean you are free from your responsibilities over the house and most importantly, as a father.

I hope he gets what he deserves, and most importantly his partner and his daughter/son gets through all of this safe.

This kid will need a lot of treatment to recover from this trauma.

Aztorian

Jan 3, 2018
My god.. I have no words..
Remember kids, no Fortnite.

No really.. This is horrible.. Glad this guys has been dealt with in terms of his streaming career. All that is needed now is some good ol' time in the big house.

haradaku7

May 28, 2018
The video is very scary, I'm glad it's worse then it sounds based on reports.

He sounds like such a horrible person, video game rage really shows you the real side of people. Even I've been guilty of saying really horrible stuff (not directed at anybody) when loosing at matches. Would never let that kind of anger seep into the real world though.

Deleted member 41178

Banned
Mar 18, 2018
First I would like to note that this is horrible and should never have happened in the first place.

But for it to never happen I think he should have organised himself better. A streamer can be like a job in todays world. That means fixed working hours with a schedule. From the likes of the video a fixed schedule is obviously missing here. It does not work out as a streamer to just hop on your stream whenever you like, especially if you have other commitments IMO. The people around you need to know when you are streaming/working and when not.

Are you honestly trying to say that a schedule would have stopped this from happening?

You have to be kidding, right? you're just missing the sarcasm tag?

PelegrinuX

Oct 27, 2017
Lugo, Spain

wtf is this...thats your opinion about this? My god...

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany

I know what you mean, he really should have organized this better. The way this all happened was very turbulent and spontaneous. This is concerning and discomforting for the viewers and the streamer as well. Instead he should have build a proper streaming schedule with regular 5 Minute breaks in which he can physically assault his wife, shout curse words at his toddler child or enjoy a sandwich in between draining Fortnite sessions.
Thank you for your valued Input!

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Okay lets add to the list of excuses....*check notes* "scheduling..conflicts.."

Nov 21, 2017

He was streaming since February and barely broke double digit viewers, making a living from it he was not.

TheGift

Oct 28, 2017
Central California
There's also a clip in which he calls his two year old daughter a cunt. She's just saying "dada" trying to get his attention and he calls her a cunt. She's a toddler.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Sure is tough to watch / listen to those videos. Dude needs help and the wife needs to put distance between them. That poor child :(

eloxx

Oct 30, 2017
bern, switzerland
Are you honestly trying to say that a schedule would have stopped this from happening?

You have to be kidding, right? you're just missing the sarcasm tag?
wtf is this...thats your opinion about this? My god...
I know what you mean, he really should have organized this better. The way this all happened was very turbulent and spontaneous. This is concerning and discomforting for the viewers and the streamer as well. Instead he should have build a proper streaming schedule with regular 5 Minute breaks in which he can physically assault his wife, shout curse words at his toddler child or enjoy a sandwich in between draining Fortnite sessions.
Thank you for your valued Input!
Okay lets add to the list of excuses....*check notes* "scheduling..conflicts.."
He was streaming since February and barely broke double digit viewers, making a living from it he was not.

I am by no means saying that a schedule would have prevented the situations. I am also not saying that the things he has done would have not happend in doing so.

I am trying to say that organizing yourself is an important task to bring all your commitments/hobbies together. Especially if your hobby has become your job.

JSG87

Mar 13, 2018
Ayr, Scotland
I got called sexist on YouTube for stating that 'a man should not a woman is sexist'.

Someone was saying you don't ever hit a woman and I replied saying I'm sorry but that's sexist in its self. Women are equal and if a woman hits me I'll hit her back AND I also said the same would go for anyone. The response was that I was a sexist Woman beater apparently.

Regarding the video, it's shocking that people are actually defending the piece of shit that hit his SO.

She threw a fucking empty Broken down cardboard box and I keep seeing that, that was enough provocation for what he did.

It just shouldn't matter at all and what he did us unforgiveable. I'm glad he's been charged!

Dynheart

Self-requested ban
Oct 31, 2017
I'm not making excuses here, but rather curious more than anything when I ask this.

This incident happened in Australia, correct? I gather the word "cunt" is used more liberally than over in the U.S. I'm sure it's still a derogatory term, but does it hold the same weight/meaning in Australia than it does in the U.S?

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland

Well sure, should be done so it doesn't bring friction to the relationship and to ensure one wont neglect their family, especially kids. But I doubt it would make much of a difference with this particular douchebag.

Edit: Yeah, as we can see from how he talks to the kid too in the clip on this page.

LeonLeon

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Chile

My wife and kids are my priority and have my undivided attention, not even a full time "Job" comes first.

I dont understand what do you mean.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I'm not making excuses here, but rather curious more than anything when I ask this.

This incident happened in Australia, correct? I gather the word "cunt" is used more liberally than over in the U.S. I'm sure it's still a derogatory term, but does it hold the same weight/meaning in Australia than it does in the U.S?
The US is the only country that cares about "cunt" as a bad word. In other countries it's used in multiple different every day ways

Deleted member 2321

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yikes.

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York

Pause the fucking game and "be out soon". Not that hard to say "brb 5 minutes. My family needs me", keep your wife happy, give her what she needs and get back to streaming. If he's paying his bills with streaming and he can't do his "work" at home then he needs to realize that this isn't the job he should do, and maybe working at your local bar is far convenient and cost/health efficiency.

JSG87

Mar 13, 2018
Ayr, Scotland

I'm pretty sure the word cunt is a horrible word no matter where it is used.

In the UK it's a derogatory horrible term for a vaginally and also an insult against someone if you call them a cunt.

Deleted member 426

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

From the way he said it you can tell he immediately regretted saying it, so I guess there's still some weight: plus he said it a child. In then U.K. it's not quite as bad as in the US but it's still horrible and you should literally never say it to a child.

Regardless he's a piece of shit. I hope he gets help for his clear addiction to video games, but hitting your SO is one of the worst things you can do.

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Glad he was charged. Not sure if/when he will get out but the child needs to be removed from that environment, if necessary by law enforcement officials.

Just makes me sick and in a way I wish it was never seen, but another part of me knows it's important that people see this behavior as a reminder that Domestic Violent is real and how horrible it is.

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
I'm pretty sure the word cunt is a horrible word no matter where it is used.

In the UK it's a derogatory horrible term for a vaginally and also an insult against someone if you call them a cunt.
It's so weird. It's like calling your daughter "bitch". Like wtf. Some people just shouldn't work from home and show the whole world how he works.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
You can tell this man has some serious fucking anger issues.

And the balls to do this when the world is watching. He obviously has gotten away with it in the past, and thinks himself immune of consequences

eloxx

Oct 30, 2017
bern, switzerland
Pause the fucking game and "be out soon". Not that hard to say "brb 5 minutes. My family needs me", keep your wife happy, give her what she needs and get back to streaming. If he's paying his bills with streaming and he can't do his "work" at home then he needs to realize that this isn't the job he should do, and maybe working at your local bar is far convenient and cost/health efficiency.

Yes. That was also what I was trying to say.