• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In a statement, NSW Police said the streamer, a 26-year-old Sydney man, has been charged with assault.
"While the woman was not seriously injured she was distressed and shaken by the incident.
An apprehended violence order has been served," police said.
Officers from Camden Police, in western Sydney, were contacted by someone who witnessed the livestream about 8.30pm yesterday.
Police attended the Franklin Grove, Oran Park, home about 11.30pm last night and arrested the man.
He was taken to Narellan Police Station where he has been charged with common assault. He was granted conditional bail and will appear in Camden Local Court this Thursday.
from: https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...e/news-story/5748f2624e19f75da26c418c7c76a697
Mod Edit: Adding news article reflecting that the streamer has been charged

Absolutely harrowing.

Can't find any news articles about it, but his Twitch page seems taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:

ibu

Oct 28, 2017
No man should ever lay their hands on their significant other... or anyone else for that matter.

There's a child in the room too... sickening disgusting and he should not only be permanently banned from streaming, but he also needs... na... I'll stop. Violence begets violence, and he needs to be reported to the police and all that entails.

Horrible, horrible bastard.

PurelyChris

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
User Banned (2 Weeks): Advocating sexual assault.
What an actual cunt. Thankfully it's all recorded and can easily be passed to the police. This guy doesn't deserve a wife. He deserves to be someone's prison wife.

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
ouf, no way that's a one off either, that's a woman at the end of her tether with his videogame playing and missing dinners she's cooked and neglecting her.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
No matter how often you see people abusing their families, it never gets easier.

Hope this piece of human garbage loses everything and the rest family finds someone else.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
Little by little we get to understand that being a 'streamer' does not vouch anyone on ethics, common sense, not even that they're a person, like the case above.
Being a streamer shouldn't come with any values associated. Like "is this guy cool?" IDK, he's only a streamer.

OP
OP
Fudgepuppy

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In the full video she throws some things at him, but the only thing you see is an empty, folded up cardboard box, to which he gets up and slaps her as per the video in the OP.

Doesn't seem like a healthy relationship at all, but SMFH at the people going "well she threw things at him, so they're both in the wrong here".

https://livestreamfails.com/post/35877

Bjones

Oct 30, 2017
So many self important tantrum throwing pos in the world nowadays. It's all
About what " they " have and what " they " want to do. It's definitely something about our culture these days that causes this " only for myself" mentality.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck. This. Shit.

I really hope justice is served to this dude. And people look up to these twitch streamers, fucking sicking

Hope the internet does it work on this piece of shit

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Is it that hard to stop the game for a bit and go do whatever that needs to be done? Sure, I get that you need those 5 minutes because the match can't be paused and whatnot, I've been there as well when I'm playing Street Fighter or DBFZ online, someone calls me and I can't pause the game, so I simply ask for those 5 mins and I'll be there, but from the looks of this video this guy had been asked to come by his wife for a while now, to the point he got annoyed (for not fucking pausing the game and going where he was being called to) like a freaking child. I bet she had been calling him for a while and he had been like "5 more minutes" several times, then he actually goes and hits her, what a fucking scum this idiot is, ban him from Twitch for life and I hope she leaves him, no person should react like that towards their SO.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ... While you don't see it, you can freaking hear it, along with the berating afterwards... Having dealt with domestic abuse with my father in the past, I absolutely feel for the significant other. I hope she can get out of this.

And on that note, while I know it's best to not read the comments, this one I just... I can't even begin to let this fucking slide, like... Good god.

unknown.png

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
holy fuck i wasn't ready to watch that, i thought it'll be verbal abuse (which is also horrible obviously) but fuck, what a piece of shit.