• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
What a horrible sad situation. I can't imagine ever hitting my wife, under any circumstance and especially with my children in the room. Disgusting! Honestly wish I hadnt seen that clip.

Septic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Piece of absolute filth. My blood is boiling right now. What I would do to bump into this dickhead right now...

Send him to prison. Lets see how he gets dealt with there.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
He definitely deserves what's coming to him, but his wife/gf definitely also did escalate the situation where it wasn't necessary at all. Coming from an abusive family myself, this feels like it is likely just routine for the both of them at this point.

Hope the kid ends up in a better situation after all of this.
Give me a fucking break.

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
There are actual people in this thread blaming her for not shutting up and letting him play his Videogames, and instead getting emotional after being hit. Fuck you if that's how your mind works.

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The video made me feel physically ill.

The screenshots of the comments defending him made me feel sad.

Some of the responses on this thread have made me feel upset.

There is absolutely no justification or excuse that can be given for what happens during that video and it disgusts me that some people think otherwise.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You fucking idiots painting some both sides shit with this. You absolute fucking idiots in this thread.

Deleted member 47318

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 1, 2018
You have zero insight on how that household works, you're just assuming and projecting your own prejudices. And yet you're more than willing to say that she's a bad parent, despite the fact that she is the one that beat up twice. You'r accusing her of mistreating her children with zero proof.

It's crystal clear to me what your goal is here.
You could be right, we only have so much of the currently available recordings to go on; if he attacked her before the chronologically first clip started, and she started throwing shit at him out of despair, then I'm clearly wrong and the fault for the situation lies solely with him.

As we currently have it, though, it appears she started throwing items at him that caused him to snap. Not that any reasonable person even would snap like him, mind you, but different people react differently to situations.

And what do you even mean with "my goal here"?

Anyhow, enough about this sorta footage for me. I can only deal with so many fond childhood memories popping up each day.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Highly doubt this is a one off. Dudes like this are usually repeat offenders. Needs to be locked up.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Fuck anyone who adds a "but she" to their statement. Dudes a fucking piece of shit. Who the fuck cares if she is saying anything? You don't put your hands on another human being.

Saw another video where he just calls his daughter a cunt because she trying to get his attention. Fuck him, and hope he gets the book slapped across his face.

SmokingBun

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Oh noez, the wife threw a cardboard box at him! Poor little psychopath going ballistic on a woman and beating the snot out of her!! Durr!! Both sides!! [/s]

What is wrong with some of you? Why do guys like this even get married?

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
The daughter crying out "daddy" while the fists are flying. Yep that's going to be a scarred child.

For the those of you talking about how the wife is not blameless etc, ask yourself; which action will have long lasting consequence on the child? A cardboard box thrown or fists meeting face with bonus death shrieks?

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
What a piece of shit! I can't believe I'm hearing someone defending this guy here. No matter what, if you hit a woman, you're a worthless piece of shit - especially when it's your own family. This guy is totally out of control and violent with his family... man that poor child. I'm so angry with all this. I hope this monster will never be able to stream video games again, on any platform, and go to jail for years and years.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
1. The guy is definitely an abusive husband and should go to jail for battery. What I saw wasn't self-defense.

2. The woman should've left his ass. Yes, she showed bad judgement throwing things at him and whatnot but they didn't look dangerous. A cardboard box ain't gonna hurt you. In any case, he wasn't defending himself, he was "teaching her a lesson".

3. He is very probably a bad father (not 100% certain, but like 99.9% certain). Mommy and daddy fighting is traumatic enough. Calling your daughter a cunt is also fucked up. Like damn.

Australians here can confirm (or deny this) but I believe the word "cunt" is less offensive in Australia than in the US? I think it might be the equivalent of "bitch" or something. Still a very inappropriate thing to call your daughter, obviously. So it makes 0 difference in the case at hand.

Oct 27, 2017
You could be right, we only have so much of the currently available recordings to go on; if he attacked her before the chronologically first clip started, and she started throwing shit at him out of despair, then I'm clearly wrong and the fault for the situation lies solely with him.

As we currently have it, though, it appears she started throwing items at him that caused him to snap. Not that any reasonable person even would snap like him, mind you, but different people react differently to situations.

And what do you even mean with "my goal here"?

Anyhow, enough about this sorta footage for me. I can only deal with so many fond childhood memories popping up each day.

Your goal here is to represent this situation as "both sides are wrong". You are doing it in this very post! You're justifying his reaction by saying that she threw things at him, making him "snap". As if he was the victim here! She made him "snap". Other people may react properly, but everyone's different, so oops!

Nah, dude. Again, it's pretty clear what your goal is.

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
Your goal here is to represent this situation as "both sides are wrong". You are doing it in this very post! You're justifying his reaction by saying that she threw things at him, making him "snap". As if he was the victim here! She made him "snap". Other people may react properly, but everyone's different, so oops!

Nah, dude. Again, it's pretty clear what your goal is.

You made me do this *whips out belt*

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Absolutely horrific, I had to stop the video as soon as she started screaming.

Anyone defending this piece of shit needs to get the fuck off this site right now

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Victim Blaming
In the full video she throws something at him and then a folded cardboard box before the clip starts so I'm guessing it probably has something to do with that.

Edit: Here's from before the clip starts.
This is the start of the incident? Yeah with them both being arrested and this video showing she started the physical confrontation I think this is certainly a case where "both sides" can apply.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
The way he said "Get out" so casually right after hitting her shows how he frequents to abusing his SO. He sounded scarily calm, but can get massively aggressive.

Deleted member 2099

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my God, my heart goes out to the lady and her child. What an abomination of a so-called "MAN". TO HELL with him, I hope his life gets ruined and he gets barred not only behind jail but behind all life opportunities. YOU never raise a hand on your SO, no matter how tough things get between you two. YOUR marriage comes FIRST and FOREMOST, that's THE number one PRIORITY! YOU don't EVER mistreat your children either! This manchild does not deserve to call himself a husband and a father. I pray that the lady and her child seizes their life together and get to safety and somehow find a peace of mind for themselves.

shan780

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
UK
hope he loses his kid(s) at the very least

this will really affect the kid later on

Last edited:

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure how you are getting that from someone that appears to just spit out info. A quick look at his twitter and it just said both were charged, not that she can't listen and not knowing her place...

That post was very emotionally charged after watching the footage and the individual in question profits from internet drama so you're right that I jumped to conclusions.

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
Just think how out of control your temper must be to not stop yourself doing this whilst live streaming.

Imagine how many times this has happened off camera.

Horrific.

Oct 26, 2017
Somehow I am not even surprised this is happening, given the culture that a lot of people within the gaming sphere seem to foster and idolize.

SmokingBun

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
What a great way to rehabilitate - to dehumanize someone. This is why American prisons are so fucked up. But that's another argument for another day, I guess.

This isn't Jean Val Jean stealing a loaf of bread to feed his family; this man is a danger to society
How exactly do you rehabilitate someone like this? Though I would say he needs mental help.

Folks won't even vilify him, they'll laud him as a hero for showing "a woman her place"

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
It's astounding to me an adult can't get off a fucking video game for the sake of his wife/family. I won't even comment on the rest because I'm too upset. But that child is watching this whole thing, from my experience, dude should lose access to his child. Piece of shit.