• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I don't wish violence on anyone but if this guy were to fall and bang his head and die, the world would be a better place

Absolute garbage person

newmoneytrash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I saw the videos earlier on twitter and felt like I was going to throw up, they're *horrifying*

The way he keeps just going back to the game is callous. The absolute worst kind of person

While its good the asshole was charged. The Australian court system has failed again and again with domestic violence. They will give him a light sentence that he wont learn from.

I hope one day courts will hold assholes like him responsible for their actions and give them tougher sentencing.
Yeah, domestic violence in this country is a borderline epidemic with almost nothing being done about it

CozMick

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To think this is what people are willing to do while being recorded. One can not imagine what goes on behind closed doors.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Knowing the suburb this happened in is like 3 minutes from my house is weird

Scum anyway. Also knowing our laws nothing will happen. He might have an AVO and thats it. They will also probably break it as most couples that appear to act like these two did.

Hopefully im wrong and the law actually works for once and he gets what he deserves

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
You have to be a special kind of piece of shit to beat your pregnant wife, but to do it on camera you have to also be stupid. Like no functioning brain cells stupid. And arrogant to boot. I guess all of that go and in hand.

Can't wait to listen to this guy's excuses once he's released.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I can't bring myself to watch the videos, I'm shaking with rage from the article alone.
What an absolute piece of shit, I can't even find any words right now I'm so angry.

The_Ultima

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
Germany
Jesus Christ... While you don't see it, you can freaking hear it, along with the berating afterwards... Having dealt with domestic abuse with my father in the past, I absolutely feel for the significant other. I hope she can get out of this.

And on that note, while I know it's best to not read the comments, this one I just... I can't even begin to let this fucking slide, like... Good god.

Do NOT let this slide, for the love of god - report this comment to death. Gaming is NOT a hobby that naturally fosters empathy which is exactly why the community as a whole needs to remember each other to friggin´ learn how to develop empathy. This stuff is NOT okay - it is NOT.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
I can't find this guy on Twitch or the entire internet for some reason, is he famous? The title make it sound like he is some Twitch celebrity.

Last edited:

valeo

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the 2nd part made me fucking cry. What a complete and utter piece of trash. There are no words. I don't know what to say.

Actually, all I will say is that whoever says 'oh, she was being annoying' or 'she escalated it first' is a complete and utter moron and deserves to be banned. It's a fucking video game. Grow the fuck up.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, that was hard to listen to. What an absolute piece of trash. Hope they throw away the key, his family deserves better

Lakitu

Dec 8, 2017
Jesus, the screams burned me to my very soul, so haunting and disturbing. This has obviously happened multiple times now and luckily the fucker has been caught on stream. Piece of shit. Hops his career goes into the shitter and hes forced to be a part time rubbish man.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
So many self important tantrum throwing pos in the world nowadays. It's all
About what " they " have and what " they " want to do. It's definitely something about our culture these days that causes this " only for myself" mentality.
Violence towards SOs/wives is not a new phenomenon. The reasons might differ (i.e. now some dipshit will get violent if the SO wants him to stop playing a video game, before it was something else), but it has been extremely common for a loooooong ass time. And it was even worse for women in the past because divorce wasn't necessarily an option, or it was much harder to get through legally or at least it put women in a much worse position than women are in nowadays when they leave their husbands.

Booya_base

Oct 31, 2017
Jersey
I'm usually pretty careful about watching 'bad' videos so I can honestly say this is the first video I've seen that made me feel physically sick. For some reason I thought there's no way it'll be that bad. FUCK THIS GUY.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Well, this piece of shit deserves to be in prison, although I imagine he's hoping to be out so he can accept his "Trending Gamer 2019" award

That's not how trending gamer works...

Everyone can be a streamer these days but you have to be popular to become a trending gamer. This ''DrDeadMoth'' here is a nobody, not even a ''Fortnite streamer'', just an average no name streamer.

Not every Twitch streamer can become a trending gamer, it just doesn't work like that.

Dec 5, 2018
Bethesda, North Wales
That's not how trending gamer works...

Everyone can be a streamer these days but you have to be popular to become a trending gamer. This ''DrDeadMoth'' here is a nobody, not even a ''Fortnite streamer'', just an average no name streamer.

Not every Twitch streamer can become a trending gamer, it just doesn't work like that.

It was more a joke on every winner bar Greg being a horrible trash fire of a person.

I get your point though

Shinrou

Oct 28, 2017
Finland
Well that's one way to get yourself a little bit more famous.

That video was quite damn disturbing. I can't fucking understand how you can get this violent over something like that.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I grew up in a fucked up household. My parents would often get physical with each other, I can recall my dad going to hospital becuase my mom hit him with an iron and on another occasion i saw my dad punch my mom after she was screaming at him. This went on for years before they eventually split and they are both happier for it. What was strange is that the day after these situations they would always be ok with each other, like nothing had happened.

This is no environment for a child to grow up in and the two should look at moving on from each other. The woman seemed aggressive by throwing shit at him, but there is no excuse at all for what came next.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I read about this earlier on live stream fails on reddit. A user on there looked up his Fortnite record. According to them the fucking asshole plays an average of 40+ matches a day, sometimes 60+ games. The degenerate had played 11 matches that day and still felt that it wasn't enough, leading to him beating his wife in front of their kids to make her leave him alone so he could continue playing. Wtf is wrong with some people. Absolute scum.

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So turns out I actually know this guy. And by know I mean we work at the same place and I've had about 5-6 interactions with him.

It's just absolutely horrifying. I hope the courts do their job and his wife and children are able to get the help they need to get out of this situation.

jipewithin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The fuck I just watched.

So many things wrong in this video I don't know where to begin. If you have problems with aggression get help early on. Communication issues should also be solved in therapy. Disturbing to see stuff like this, there obviously is zero respect for each other in a relationship where you behave and use violence like this. In front of children? Too messed up. What a manchild.

I just hope wife gets out of that shit but I fear the worst.

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
Horrific, clearly he can't pay the bills anymore since he's been totally shut down haha. Good riddance, I really do hope she left him.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Violence towards SOs/wives is not a new phenomenon. The reasons might differ (i.e. now some dipshit will get violent if the SO wants him to stop playing a video game, before it was something else), but it has been extremely common for a loooooong ass time. And it was even worse for women in the past because divorce wasn't necessarily an option, or it was much harder to get through legally or at least it put women in a much worse position than women are in nowadays when they leave their husbands.

Also, divorce has only really recently become socially acceptable, like within the last generation. In addition to being tougher to get legally, society used to shun the shit out of women who were divorced. It was a legit badge of shame to be a divorced woman. Divorced man, no as much. The shift to where it's not even a big deal is really, really recent. Like, there's an episode of the simpsons, from NOT the first couple of seasons, where it's a big deal that the neighbor is divorced. They actually produced a series of ABC family specials about divorce in the late 80's and early 90's because they considered it a new "epidemic."

aevanhoe

Slayer of the Eternal Voidslurper
Aug 28, 2018
My question here is not how could he do it: there are some serious shitbags in this world. What I don't understand is how he had no fear of doing it in front of the camera. I mean, I'm glad he didn't turn the camera off, so that the entire world can see what a piece of shit he is (and, more importantly, that they have evidence to prosecute) But just from a logic standpoint - I don't get it. What, he thought it wasn't a big deal? Or was he just that stupid?

aevanhoe

Slayer of the Eternal Voidslurper
Aug 28, 2018
Sadly domestic violence is fairly common in Australia, fucking horrible.

I always thought Australia was an advanced society. Like, there is a lot of domestic violence in my country and it sucks big time - as is, sadly, expected in a transitional society and what they call a "struggling democracy" (and what I call a shithole, but that's another story). But Australia? That's like a developed western country.

Sad.

Sep 12, 2018
I think there's definitely a connection between him knowingly doing this shit on stream and the victim blaming responses, that's how this gets normalized.

MOTHGOD

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Buttfuck Nowhere
What in the fuck...
What an absolute piece of shit. He deserves the worst of things coming to him.
Not to mention he uses the word moth in his name. Goddamned disgrace to existence.

Alchemist

Oct 25, 2017
Lock him up and throw away the key. Hope he and anyone defending that behaviour lose everything.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
My question here is not how could he do it: there are some serious shitbags in this world. What I don't understand is how he had no fear of doing it in front of the camera. I mean, I'm glad he didn't turn the camera off, so that the entire world can see what a piece of shit he is (and, more importantly, that they have evidence to prosecute) But just from a logic standpoint - I don't get it. What, he thought it wasn't a big deal? Or was he just that stupid?

There was no logic behind it. " Women are lesser. She's my property. She shouldn't be pissing me off. I make the money so she should behave. I have to teach her a lesson; it's the only way women like her understand." There's nothing logical about it. His rage, entitlement and the normalization of that environment trumps everything thing else. At that moment the only thing on his mind is teaching her a lesson. There's no crime to hide because beating her is his right at that moment and it's deserved in his eyes.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Seemingly has anger issues and just snapped and didn't think straight, guy lacks any selfcontrol as is evident by acting like trash over a game. Good it was on stream so there will be some consequences atleast.