• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017

MediocreWholeFox-size_restricted.gif
if old

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Damn fortnite numbers bout to go even more crazy.

More epic store exclusives otw

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it has save the world stuff, i am one of the dozens that love the PvE but don't play the BR mode

Nov 27, 2017
California
I'd pay $5 or 500 coins for a cap shield on my players back, easy money.

I did like doing the floss dance as Thanos and lol at everyone waiting in the sky for the gauntlet to drop, loved that mode

RTX ON

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
They have a billion dollar making back bling with that cpt America shield.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Thanos is def coming back. Possibly some Avengers skins as well, but that seems like a licensing nightmare. Would be surprised if they make it happen though. May actually get me to get back to playing fortnite.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Nice! I hope the skins look good! If they actually get licensed Marvel skins, take all my money!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Going by the fact that the Russos also tweeted this, I suppose Epic is working with Marvel Studios rather than Marvel Entertainment for this collaboration.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
I expect 4 more years of EGS exclusives as a result
As long as Fortnite keeps bringing the numbers and money. The more exclusives go into the Epic Store.

That's fine if it happens then all you do is practice to not buy anything on day one and just wait until it's available on another launchers. It's just hilarious that you can't resists but just had to shitpost in a thread that had nothing to do with Epic Store. It's a news where Fortnite is going to have a collaboration with Marvel for contents in the game.

Nathan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
France
That's fine if it happens then all you do is practice to not buy anything on day one and just wait until it's available on another launchers. It's just hilarious that you can't resists but just had to shitpost in a thread that had nothing to do with Epic Store. It's a news where Fortnite is going to have a collaboration with Marvel for contents in the game.
They will obviously get a lof of money since they're going to sell Marvel skins in their popular battle royale game, Fortnite. It's a joke, nothing more

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
They will obviously get a lof of money since they're going to sell Marvel skins in their popular battle royale game, Fortnite. It's a joke, nothing more

Implying that we are getting any Marvel skins. Last time, many people thought that we are going to get Marvel Skins and it hasn't happened yet. I don't think we would this time, just like last time. Just a gimmick LTM.

Edited: if anything, Snap emote might come back tho.

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That Thanos mode was so fun when they had it. Hope it comes back. If they also have some Marvel skins too, I'll definitely buy some.

Mandikiri

Banned
Apr 21, 2018
Boston, MA.

So am I wrong for saying that they're going to get more money from this event? Which will allow them to get more Epic Store exclusives? I don't think so.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't think they'll do skins. At least not paid ones. If they ever lose the license they would have to take it away from people who bought the skins. That's not gonna happen.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
So am I wrong for saying that they're going to get more money from this event? Which will allow them to get more Epic Store exclusives? I don't think so.

and manage to dodge the fact that I'm calling you out only because of your shitposting. I haven't mention anything about you being wrong on that aspect so nice try. Just take your bitterness about Epic Store to another thread since this thread had nothing to do with Epic Store.

Let stick with the topic where we are discussing about Fortnite x Marvel, not Epic Game issues that y'all had/