• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mandikiri

Banned
Apr 21, 2018
Boston, MA.
and manage to dodge the fact that I'm calling you out only because of your shitposting. I haven't mention anything about you being wrong on that aspect so nice try. Just take your bitterness about Epic Store to another thread since this thread had nothing to do with Epic Store.

Let stick with the topic where we are discussing about Fortnite x Marvel, not Epic Game issues that y'all had/

Just so you know. I have no bitterness towards Epic because I don't care which store I actually buy my games. In fact Borderlands 3, that I already preordered through the Epic store. But yes, I am bitter about Epic.

And if you have an issue with what I've said. Let's take it through PM and avoid derailing this thread.

Nov 23, 2017
So am I wrong for saying that they're going to get more money from this event? Which will allow them to get more Epic Store exclusives? I don't think so.
They say, as they boot up yet another Unreal engine game.

Just so you know. I have no bitterness towards Epic because I don't care which store I actually buy my games. In fact Borderlands 3, that I already preordered through the Epic store. But yes, I am bitter about Epic.

And if you have an issue with what I've said. Let's take it through PM and avoid derailing this thread.

how does that work?

dot

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i don't expect anything more than an ltm, but a shield backbling would be sick

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this time you are a random avenger and get some special skills, or at worst time limited skins.
We'll see soon enough,

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
I don't think they'll do skins. At least not paid ones. If they ever lose the license they would have to take it away from people who bought the skins. That's not gonna happen.
Other games like Little Big Planet had Marvel, DC and many other skins, and they seem to be doing fine.
If the LBP series can manage it, Fortnite should have no issue, really.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
How's that any different than the NFL skins?
In my mind licensing sports teams work different than commercial brands, but that's probably total bullshit.

Other games like Little Big Planet had Marvel, DC and many other skins, and they seem to be doing fine.
If the LBP series can manage it, Fortnite should have no issue, really.
Hmm, that's a good point, but why didn't they release any skins last year then, and only a temporary game mode with Thanos? Fort was at it's peak back then and the community was begging for it.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
It's likely going to be an LTM with Avengers abilities.

Might be the Thanos mode again except now players can fight against Thanos with the different Avenger abilities.