• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
These movies are a slaughter with a layer of plot.

So is every round of Fortnite - its a Battle to the Death shrouded in some stupid twisting seasonal narrative. For that matter, so are most popular games. COD, BF, PUBG, Borderlands, Halo, Destiny, Division, all just about mowing down people with the 'air' of a plot.

And, frankly, Im OK with this, just saying, John Wick movies are basically a video game universe in live action.

RedHotHero

Nov 24, 2017
I see some of you folks talking about the game/R rated movie issue and it just makes me feel old. Robocop was a thing- ended up being a Saturday morning cartoon. I played with the kids action figures for Aliens. Etc

marmalade

Nov 28, 2018
Seems irresponsible for a game that has a large child audience to be advertising a violent R-rated film.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Took five matches, but I got that victory royale. But what a fucking pain in the ass it was. Had one squadmate quit after dying once. Dude, you have 3 lives. Don't fucking puss out just cause you died once. Good luck getting paired with people who aren't complete idiots

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Took five matches, but I got that victory royale. But what a fucking pain in the ass it was. Had one squadmate quit after dying once. Dude, you have 3 lives. Don't fucking puss out just cause you died once. Good luck getting paired with people who aren't complete idiots
Took me forever to win with randoms, it was a huge pain in the ass. Fun mode though, especially with friends.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL at some of these comments. Haters. They're going to hate.

This is easily the best/most fun Limited Time Mode they've had yet. I just hopped in with some randoms and even though I suck at the game got a win after 5 matches. As long as you're playing as a team and land off the bus path it's fairly easy to get a win. There's only like 70 people per match too as opposed to the normal 100 so makes it easier to get those umbrellas.

Edit: What is kind of trash though is for people who have the generic season 3 Tier 100 Reaper (Wick) skin, it sucks to have to pay the full $20 for the "real thing". They should get it at a discounted price or something.

Last edited:

Pillock

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
Seems irresponsible for a game that has a large child audience to be advertising a violent R-rated film.
They advertise John Wick on the sides of buses where I live, sometimes children are in those buses. I shield my daughters eyes from them every time on drives passed. God forbid she ever catches a glance of them, not sure what I'd do.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah the mode is fun. "Oh shit I'm #1 on the map" then I die a few minutes later. Got in second, but haven't won yet. I've never seen a john wick movie so I have no idea what the stuff is about. Maybe I'll give them a watch now... I guess that means the advertising succeeded lmao.