• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone make me an avatar out of this picture:

kylo-ren_fa163069.jpeg

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqayo0m0fbhjewl/Archie (2015) v1-040.jpg?dl=0

can someone:

-crop down to a similar chunk of Raj's head (like my current avatar) but keep it as high quality as possible (or use my old one to start with if the file quality is high enough but i think we are allowed higher res here, so maybe it's better to start from scratch): https://www.dropbox.com/s/lp0ud5t3jwg8jsq/raj avatar.png?dl=0)

-add transparent space on either side, so Raj is centered, the guy in blue is gone and the shape of the picture is now a vertical rectangle within a transparent square

-then add a thin black border around the rectangle like my old avatar

the move from rectangle to square avatar is tough! thanks!

Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
Can I get this transparent? I thought it would be simple, just use the transparency later use the fuzzy tool and cut, but the fuzzy is highlighting part of the hair and not just the background. I would appreciate if someone could do this for me.

jnaFMP7.png

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
Apparantly the resolution of my old avatar is too low.

I'd really like to stick with George Costanza, maybe someone wants to surprise me with a new one?

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone good at editing background and related from specific characters and items?

Is anyone happy to remove the sign and ground on my current avatar so the character is only left and looking good? Hoping it wont be much effort and if there's a kind soul out there who's more skilled than I am and do their magic :)

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Hey guys,

The forum restricts you to 50kb avatars, so I'm forced to use a jpg-image. However when I turn my Yoshi-avatar into a jpg, all transparency (the white background) gets removed and replaced with just a white background.. is there a way for me to fix this? I'm abysmal with Photoshop and editing overall, so if anyone would help me with this, that would've been amazing ._.

Dunfisch

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys,

The forum restricts you to 50kb avatars, so I'm forced to use a jpg-image. However when I turn my Yoshi-avatar into a jpg, all transparency (the white background) gets removed and replaced with just a white background.. is there a way for me to fix this? I'm abysmal with Photoshop and editing overall, so if anyone would help me with this, that would've been amazing ._.

Hit me up on Discord / Bnet, I'll fix you up if you give me the file.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
If someone could make an av out of this, I'd appreciate it.
Ideally, I'd like it cropped so that it's just the two gloves with a transparent background. I know it could be a pain in the ass, though.

6UA5ZA1.jpg

Dunfisch

Oct 25, 2017
Doing god's work for the angry devil.

Yoshisaur_Avatar.png

Could get it a little cleaner still if I had a high-res source, but this will do for now. You won't be able to use that one though, the place it's uploaded to futzes with recompression, filesize is too big. I'll give you the file you need once you're available. This one will expire in 24 hours as well, so it's just a preview.

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
You can use PNG files, you just have to size them correctly to fit. It's weird because the site says it can take 200x200 but the size of the avatars is smaller than on gaf even if you used a full sized 200x200 jpg. I am not sure if it is just me? I am trying to figure out how it works.

I have posted this elsewhere but I hope we can move to dimensions being the limiter at some point and not file size. These things file size are tiny regardless.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Rg0KPVy_d.jpg

Could someone make this a transparent avatar wih the highest resolution possible for this site's avatar requirements (I have no idea)? It's just my transfer avatar from the old site looks like garbage now (right now I just uploaded a hi rez one so it looks ok, but not transparent). Please keep the beam from Vegeta's hand and the pufts of smoke on the ground. Thanks so much in advance!

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
Rg0KPVy_d.jpg

Could someone make this a transparent avatar wih the highest resolution possible for this site's avatar requirements (I have no idea)? It's just my transfer avatar from the old site looks like garbage now (right now I just uploaded a hi rez one so it looks ok, but not transparent). Please keep the beam from Vegeta's hand and the pufts of smoke on the ground. Thanks so much in advance!
vCsiyXc.png

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
2sj4SvE.png

This is the source image for my old GAF avatar. I've been wanting it to portray my username a bit more accurately.

I have two ideas, one should be pretty simple and the other is more complicated. I'm happy with either one.

Idea #1 - Add a red glowing light in one of Sagan's eyes, kinda like this..

Idea #2 - Make Sagan's face be half Sagan and half Terminator, kinda like this..

You'd be my hero if this was done! Thank you