• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do these look ok?

dCSTtnh.png

xnJztih.png
Yes! Thank you

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
That worked! thanks so much!

Can you possibly tell me the settings to produce these result? I'm trying to learn photoshop my self.
Thanks again.
When I export an image for an avatar on here, there is an option called "Smaller File" in the export settings for a PNG image that will bring the file size down a lot. Then I try to resize it to around 200x200, and then bring it down smaller if the file size is still too large.

Unfortunately there seems to be something weird going on with avatar file sizes on the site right now, where JPG images can be up to 50KB as the site says is the limit, but I can't seem to get it to upload PNG images bigger than around 20KB, so sometimes I need to bring the file size down to make sure it will upload normally here. Like with that one just now, it was too big at 200x200, so I brought it down to 160x160.

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hello! Could someone crop Kat out of these, leave a transparent background, and try for a proper white balance (the area they were captured from is bathed in pink and purple lighting)?

0r7l1uG.jpg

Cyt34GS.jpg

Red Alert

Banned
Mar 25, 2018
Can anyone make Red Alert 2 box art with man zoomed to fit avatar size and remove logos - names etcetera.

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Can someone make me an avatar from this? Just a crop of the blonde, thanks

V6qlCeS.png

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Hi,

Had this old avatar on the other forum, but can't find it due to old hard drive crashing

dVcCvj3.png

If someone could please make me a couple avatars out of the Count Olaf part of this pictutre. One just avatar sized normal, and another rotated so the Count Olaf picture is straight

Would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Hi,

Had this old avatar on the other forum, but can't find it due to old hard drive crashing

dVcCvj3.png

If someone could please make me a couple avatars out of the Count Olaf part of this pictutre. One just avatar sized normal, and another rotated so the Count Olaf picture is straight

Would be appreciated!
Like this?

nMXvOSD.jpg

slxzUVK.jpg

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Nemesis162 in case you didn't see, someone made that new avatar for you earlier. Just thought I would tag you to let you know.