• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Not to take away from what has already been done for me, but on a mobile screen, I think I'd prefer a close-up of Lion-O without the title if anyone would be so kind.
What kind of crop are you picturing here? Just trying to figure out how I should go about this. Here's a few example crops, I just want to make sure I know what you mean when you say a close-up, as well as whether or not you want the other characters in it, since it would be hard to crop out someone reaching up and grabbing his arm for example.

utTM9e9.png
AvI7RsY.png

OsGKcCJ.png
Km48Jkp.png

Could someone maybe make my current avatar transparent?
Does this look ok? I went and got a higher res version of that image and cropped it a little differently, but I also included the same crop that you have right now too in case you don't want the new crop.

BUuz7n5.png

5ApjFz7.png

esseesse

Oct 27, 2017
Could someone make an avatar of this picture and remove the Qira name from it? I want the purple background though.
1f0785c142974f3c8304398fdf1f4966.jpg

Thanks!

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
iJV4Cbe.png

Can someone avatarize this for me? Preferably with a transparent background.

Don't worry, it's meant to have the dots etc, it's meant to look like it's from a comic in the 60s

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
What kind of crop are you picturing here? Just trying to figure out how I should go about this. Here's a few example crops, I just want to make sure I know what you mean when you say a close-up, as well as whether or not you want the other characters in it, since it would be hard to crop out someone reaching up and grabbing his arm for example.

utTM9e9.png
AvI7RsY.png

OsGKcCJ.png
Km48Jkp.png

Does this look ok? I went and got a higher res version of that image and cropped it a little differently, but I also included the same crop that you have right now too in case you don't want the new crop.

BUuz7n5.png

5ApjFz7.png
Looks great, thanks!

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017

Could someone make an avatar of Knuckles gripping onto the Master Emerald, at 0:26? Potentially with and without the background - unsure at the moment which one looks better.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017

The transparent one is actually missing the Emerald's top layer. I'm guessing the shine makes the color so close to white that whatever you did to make the background transparent wiped it by accident as well.

Both images otherwise look great, but the primary focus is on the Emerald. Could you possibly get more of a center focus on Knuckles's face?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The transparent one is actually missing the Emerald's top layer. I'm guessing the shine makes the color so close to white that whatever you did to make the background transparent wiped it by accident as well.

Both images otherwise look great, but the primary focus is on the Emerald. Could you possibly get more of a center focus on Knuckles's face?
Hmm, I'm guessing you are using the light theme on the site because I see what you mean when I switch to that, the top layer doesn't show, but if you switch to dark theme you should see it. It just blends in perfectly with the light background unfortunately.

Otherwise, yes I'll do another version with a different crop that centers on Knuckles, give me a little bit here.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I'm guessing you are using the light theme on the site because I see what you mean when I switch to that, the top layer doesn't show, but if you switch to dark theme you should see it. It just blends in perfectly with the light background unfortunately.

Otherwise, yes I'll do another version with a different crop that centers on Knuckles, give me a little bit here.

Ah, yeah, I see what you mean. Yeah, I normally use the light theme, and yeah, I can definitely see the top layer on the dark theme. My bad.

And take your time. Greatly appreciate the work. :)

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great! Thank you! Any chance you could leave it uncropped, and maybe leave the width a bit larger (192 px), please? Thanks again!
Does this look ok? I kind of had to crop the bottom just a little bit because it's just going to look weird with transparency down there where it starts fading away.

QWBLWZn.png

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna make one where their skin was transparent too. But I'm at a wrestling event :p

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone make a transparent avatar of this guy?

2bKVood.jpg

Edit: Just noticed it was LGBTQ Pride month, if I could get another variant with the a LGBTQ rainbow on the TV screen, that would be awesome.

Last edited:

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Can I please get this image with the background cropped out, and maybe a red or black stroke around the remaining part?

2654a6573cpenelope.jpg