• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone make a transparent avatar of this guy?

2bKVood.jpg

Edit: Just noticed it was LGBTQ Pride month, if I could get another variant with the a LGBTQ rainbow on the TV screen, that would be awesome.
Do these look ok?

8vYMUSN.png

1moeYKX.png
jNlbLut.png

Can I please get this image with the background cropped out, and maybe a red or black stroke around the remaining part?

2654a6573cpenelope.jpg
Does one of these look ok?

CSfzgFp.png
LkPwoIC.png

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Could someone please help me make my current avatar fit the window and be bigger without losing quality? Maybe focus more on the art than the gray space?

pennywise_it_by_pixelfaker-dba1805.jpg

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Could someone make an avatar of Starscream from the last frame in this GIF please? To clarify, there is a frame where his face is darkened, I'd like to be the frame where his face is more clearer to see.
With transparent background. Thanks in advance
quDC5dS.gif

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Do these all look ok?
Could someone possibly Pridify the background of this avatar?

u9AmfKI.jpg
zVenIcV.jpg

Could someone make an avatar of Starscream from the last frame in this GIF please? To clarify, there is a frame where his face is darkened, I'd like to be the frame where his face is more clearer to see.
With transparent background. Thanks in advance
quDC5dS.gif
xkv7WEU.png
haj2hjX.png
zAKVb3s.png

Anyone want to do me a solid and make Ghostface's mask with the pride rainbow instead of white for me?
H7ZdXQh.jpg

Would like an avatar size of this with transparent background. Thank you!
DvAs293.jpg
tfzcgR1.png

Just That Simple

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Just a (presumably) simple request but can someone edit mine so it's just the head on a transparent background?

Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
5KL9Hhw_d.jpg

Can someone with better skills than me take out the destiny symbol at the bottom left and all the extra lines fading in near the top right, middle and left? Please and thank you. Would be a tremendous help. Just want a blank canvas.

Please also keep the dimensions of the image the same.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
5KL9Hhw_d.jpg

Can someone with better skills than me take out the destiny symbol at the bottom left and all the extra lines fading in near the top right, middle and left? Please and thank you. Would be a tremendous help. Just want a blank canvas.

Please also keep the dimensions of the image the same.
Does this look ok?

vrEVRVO.jpg

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
we-see-thanos-in-his-full-armor-at-some-point-presumably-in-a-flashback.png

Can someone just make the background transparent?
Actually can someone make the background the pride rainbow?
And can someone do the same to avatar I have on now?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1067

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone up for some light shopping? Need a newer avi due to low res of my current one, but still want something in the same vein. Was thinking of this:

capturecqrmv.png

But having Stark's face replaced by something dumb and silly, sort of like the skull over stark's face in my current avatar. Maybe even just zombifying Stark, if that's easier lol

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
I got my avatar Prideified, and I love it. So I think I want to make it my main style. I was wondering if someone could maybe try to clean it up a little bit and make it a little cleaner, or even change some little things to make it perfect.

PNmZWl9.png

This is the RAW png I made. Im very open to suggestions on how to change it as well. Thinner or thicker circle, rotate the R, fill in the background, whatever. If someone wants to put some series time into it, I am willing to compensate you for your time!

Deleted member 2669

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone up for some light shopping? Need a newer avi due to low res of my current one, but still want something in the same vein. Was thinking of this:

capturecqrmv.png

But having Stark's face replaced by something dumb and silly, sort of like the skull over stark's face in my current avatar. Maybe even just zombifying Stark, if that's easier lol
PCd8fWC.png

Here's literally the first thing I thought of. Dracula's stupid giant face form from Haunted Castle!

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
M8jDZm5.jpg

Yo can I get this with a transparent background and if any artifacting can get cleaned up?

Lady Bow did a fantastic job but I think this avatar can go even further

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017