• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Can I get this avatar sized please.
I don't know what happened to my old folder of Gaf avatars...

m03kB7X.png

My editor can't do crap.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Can I get these two PSI bois cropped and back-to-back on a transparent background, a la my current avatar? I'd also appreciate transparent avatars of them separately as an extra (and in case the back-to-back idea doesn't really work out), if it's not too much trouble.

https://i.imgur.com/oAva48y.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GzMbToZ.jpg
(Linked instead of embedded because they're huge images.)

<3

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Could you guys avatarize these? Version of each with the background intact (just resize I guess?) and another version with just Nero's head while the background is transparent

qnZsUR1.png

M9mQmk1.png

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
Unfortunately the glow from the lights makes it hard to look good with transparency, but here's one with the background still if that's ok.

PTGtL7k.jpg

Like this?

ehu5Cdb.png
Sort of. Can i see how it would look if the letters were bigger like from the head to foot or done vertically like

K
I
M
Sorry that's probably a lot. I feel like there's an easy way for me to do this in GIMP with the text you just made.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
huh, actually let me see how it would look like the last one you made, but with the text bigger and spaced like this one. I just tried making it myself, but it looks ugly.
Something more like one of these? (I don't mind helping out by the way, I really like how this avatar looks so I'm happy to help you find a version you like)
qUyKlxs.png
9PQB6PI.png

Coreda

SVG Wizard
Oct 26, 2017
Would like an avatar size of this. Thanks!

WT9eHa1.png
bXI7CLS.png

The above is the equivalent of 100x120 in the Light/DarkEra themes, giving more vertical room. Below are square aspect ratio versions in case you use the Day/NightEra themes with their forced square ratio scaling.

J2l1wL7.png
TMJzV4I.png

Edit: removed gripe with new RE theme, will try to get in touch with whoever maintains them seems the more effective solution.

Last edited:

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
WT9eHa1.png
bXI7CLS.png

The above is the equivalent of 100x120 in the Light/DarkEra themes, giving more vertical room. Below are square aspect ratio versions in case you use the Day/NightEra themes with their forced square ratio scaling.

J2l1wL7.png
TMJzV4I.png

Edit: removed gripe with new RE theme, will try to get in touch with whoever maintains them seems the more effective solution.
Yay. Thanks!

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
My request this time is a bit more "involved" this time!

I'd like to have the face on my current avatar (link here) replaced with Ug-Li from Marvel vs Capcpom: Infinite. Here are two images of Ug-Li to make things easier. Number 1 and Number 2. Would be great if the hair and glasses could be kept in place though it doesn't make any difference if the glasses are gone.

Thanks in advance!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
My request this time is a bit more "involved" this time!

I'd like to have the face on my current avatar (link here) replaced with Ug-Li from Marvel vs Capcpom: Infinite. Here are two images of Ug-Li to make things easier. Number 1 and Number 2. Would be great if the hair and glasses could be kept in place though it doesn't make any difference if the glasses are gone.

Thanks in advance!
Ok, here's my first attempt, it's certainly not perfect. I can try to do something else though if you want.
FAdXi31.png

Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
Fantomas, sorry to bother you again, but I was wondering if you could try fitting my whole username on my avatar? I wanted the whole thing at first and wondered if it would look too small, but the original image has just about as many characters. Could you do that and make the glitter effect on the text similar to the original?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas, sorry to bother you again, but I was wondering if you could try fitting my whole username on my avatar? I wanted the whole thing at first and wondered if it would look too small, but the original image has just about as many characters. Could you do that and make the glitter effect on the text similar to the original?
Does this look ok? I can try to bring the font size up bigger too if it looks to small. It would also be easier to get the glitter looking good if I had a full sample of it to use, but I kind of have to work with whats there, I can try making that look a little better too though.

URdWUSg.png

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh so you need more of what's in the link? https://i.imgur.com/XeClGFf.png

Yeah, I'd like to see if you could make it look a lil better, also with the above one you seemed to have changed the silhouette's colors. I wanted that to stay the same.
Here's another try with a little bigger font and some different glitter look on the text.

I don't think I altered the silhouette's colors, did I? I just brought the same image into Photoshop from last time. Here's a comparison, I think the only difference is the sample I used for the text's glitter, at least that's all I can notice.

BenTu0b.png
CqFRvtz.png