• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does one of these look ok?

TyUveUM.jpg
z8XMmsp.jpg
Yes, I love the second one. Thank you so much!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas I need a huge favor. Can you change this to have an American flag?
358-1.jpg

With transperant background.
And this one with just without the background.
MWd0NHQLUwA.jpg
I wish I knew how to get the flag looking all grungy like the one in that shirt is, but here's just kind of a quick version of it. Maybe someone else can come along with a better version or I can try some other stuff with it later.

zTBNvFn.png

lIEH2Q2.png

I made my own avatar, but for some reason I can't get it to 50KB. Do y'all know any ways I can get it under 50KB without making it tiny?
OXFItfX.jpg
Not sure what I did, I just loaded it into Photoshop and then exported it as a JPG and it came out at 27.1 KB.

zljHehM.jpg

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Could someone make me an avatar of Finn with transparent background
adventuretimes05e41th5vscg.jpg

Keep the sword on his head and phone please.
Thanks in advance.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Hello, good Samaritans. My dog is dying of cancer, and he won't be around much longer. I wanted to honor him by changing my avatar to one of these pictures I took of him when he was still quite healthy. Either a transparent background around him with his hat, or a fancy looking frame in its place, like the kind you'd see of some aristocrat in his manor would be very suiting (for just the top hat one). I appreciate your help.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Hello, good Samaritans. My dog is dying of cancer, and he won't be around much longer. I wanted to honor him by changing my avatar to one of these pictures I took of him when he was still quite healthy. Either a transparent background around him with his hat, or a fancy looking frame in its place, like the kind you'd see of some aristocrat in his manor would be very suiting (for just the top hat one). I appreciate your help.
Sorry to hear about your dog :(

Do these look ok? I'll leave a link to the high res versions too in case someone wants to do something else with the fancy looking frame idea.

HrcBxI3.png
6zEObLQ.png

62pGtsB.png

https://i.imgur.com/8J3M42w.png
https://i.imgur.com/1XyxzHN.png
Any chance I can get an ava of this but without the background but still have the puri puri?

Dgi6vrLV4AExgKV.jpg
Does this look ok?

WyU132E.png

BlueBadger

Oct 26, 2017
A little behind the times, but is anyone able to Pride up my current avatar? :)
Open to anything so just be creative! :D

Rika

Oct 30, 2017
USA
could this be transparent please? i found a bigger one but forgot to save it!

1u0bxPm.png

and the resized one i did
TjRx8zB.png