• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas. I need your magic.
Transparent avatar please. Thanks! :D
Dwh8aWJ.jpg

Jul 24, 2018
Think I can get you to make mine proper avatar-sized and transparent too Fantomas? I'm not that great at it like you are. If it's not too much trouble, could you do it for the non Spider Mask version too?

0bZLhmu.jpg

sXwTr1n.jpg

Jul 24, 2018
I hate asking too much, but think I could get you to do it for this one too? I use it for a different forum, and I can't clean out the black colour without it looking ugly.
SpVqvsd.jpg

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
Hey, first visit in this thread, I just took an avatar from the anti vax Luigi thread (which is hilarious) and I'd like to know if someone could make it transparent ? That would be Peach in the below image :

iOmy2lo.jpg

Thank you in advance if someone can help me with this !

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, first visit in this thread, I just took an avatar from the anti vax Luigi thread (which is hilarious) and I'd like to know if someone could make it transparent ? That would be Peach in the below image :

iOmy2lo.jpg

Thank you in advance if someone can help me with this !
Does this look ok?

1MgwRLV.png

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
Could someone please make these both into transparent avatars for me? Waist-up if possible, though whatever crop looks best is fine by me.

Thanks so much!

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
stl079963-2-1527096183523_1280w.jpg

I would love to have this without the background. maybe even just the head and neck area will just do. Thank you guys

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, maybe it's difficult but I wonder if it's possible to make a transparent avatar for the girl with the blue hair on this image:

1-2.jpg